Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,601 to 15,620 of 27,917

SheldonRandoms

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

Speaking of sad faces, I know I complain about Lucas and nearly everything from Mother 3 being cut (its my favorite game, I can't help it!), but as far as the 3DS version goes, the Mother series did better than Metroid or DK or Star Fox. None of them got new stages, and Metroid got no new music. Star Fox uses old tracks, but with some arrangement.

Who knows, maybe DLC will happen and we'll all be happy. (^ー^)

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

SheldonRandoms

There's always going to be a sad face in these types of games (Like for me, Ristar being a flagman, because of his booty or something, but that's for a different thread), but as long as the game is good........then it's good, and we're swelltastic for playing good game!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko

SheldonRandoms wrote:

There's always going to be a sad face in these types of games (Like for me, Ristar being a flagman, because of his booty or something, but that's for a different thread), but as long as the game is good........then it's good, and we're swelltastic for playing good game!

Flagman?

Wow, ristar. I can't remember the last time I saw him. I remember that game was included as a bonus in a Sonic game? Am I remembering that correctly?

SheldonRandoms

Tsuchinoko wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Flagman?

Wow, ristar. I can't remember the last time I saw him. I remember that game was included as a bonus in a Sonic game? Am I remembering that correctly?

Ristar the shooting star is the flagman (or flagstar) in Sonic and All-Stars racing transformed (It was only released in Japan on Wii U and PS3).

There he is (from my Miiverse profile, showing a glitch in the game)
Untitled

And yeah, Ristar was a bonus in Sonic Mega Collection : U

Grumblevolcano

Sonic and All-Stars racing transformed is easily one of my favourite Wii U games, Mario Kart 8 should have included something similar to World Tour mode to expand the single player experience.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

SheldonRandoms

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Sonic and All-Stars racing transformed is easily one of my favourite Wii U games, Mario Kart 8 should have included something similar to World Tour mode to expand the single player experience.

Indeed (even if getting enough stars can be a pain in the grass in green hill zone) : U Wish that game however, would get the DLC it truly deserves........

Undead_terror

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Indeed (even if getting enough stars can be a pain in the grass in green hill zone) : U Wish that game however, would get the DLC it truly deserves........

Untitled
How about get some of that DLC of a youtuber that I don't know anything about!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Untitled
How about get some of that DLC of a youtuber that I don't know anything about!

Untitled

..........And I don't have the PC version, oh well! : U

OmegaMetroid93

^ That is the most ridiculous DLC Ive ever seen.
Highly unfitting.

Anyway, this is derailing quite a bit...

OmegaMetroid93

SheldonRandoms

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

^ That is the most ridiculous DLC Ive ever seen.
Highly unfitting.

Anyway, this is derailing quite a bit...

Not to worry, the thread always get derailed at this time, but this was just a little about that, now back on track with the fighting game with that plumber with the red hat!

FriedSquid

Yeah, while we're on the topic of 'series underrepresentation' I have to express my sympathies to DK fans. I've never liked the series but I've realized, ya get no newcomers, no assists, no stages, heck even no items if I'm correct. I've never wanted Dixie or K. Rool in but at this point I'm hoping you guys get a newcomer.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

OmegaMetroid93

Squid wrote:

Yeah, while we're on the topic of 'series underrepresentation' I have to express my sympathies to DK fans. I've never liked the series but I've realized, ya get no newcomers, no assists, no stages, heck even no items if I'm correct. I've never wanted Dixie or K. Rool in but at this point I'm hoping you guys get a newcomer.

I'm sure there'll be a DK-stage in the WiiU-version.
I feel like there'll be a lot of things in the WiiU-version that wasn't in the 3DS-version.
At least, I hope so.

OmegaMetroid93

NinjaWaddleDee

Ugh, no worldwide release AGAIN? sigh

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Action4jackson

At least Dk has 2 characters. Look at Ness he's all by himself they had no reason to take away Lucas

fc: 2148-8408-0661 ID:gamer 4047 Get ready to smash

3DS Friend Code: 2148-8408-0661 | Nintendo Network ID: gamer4047

May_Nyan

I'm glad that the pic of the day will continue for a little longer
It saddens me that it has to end when the wii u game releases
I enjoy having something to look forward to every day... not having it on weekends is already bothersome to me
It doesn't even bother me if there would be no new information... I just like having it V_V

May_Nyan

Tsuchinoko

Action4jackson wrote:

At least Dk has 2 characters. Look at Ness he's all by himself they had no reason to take away Lucas

( ´,_ゝ`)

Nintendo6400

I always had a feeling that smash wii u would release November 21st.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic