Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 1,561 to 1,580 of 28,771

Dark-Luigi

@Varia01 Haha. No sorry.
It's form a friend of mine named sakio! From deviart!

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0430-1213-7546 | 3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

iwanttodie

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Snagrio

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

/Resists great urge to make a Mama Luigi quote

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FireMario887

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

Mario: MOMMA MIA!!! IT'S A GO TIME! Pit: I think he is enjoying playing with that ball more than he is enjoying brawling... :/

FireMario887

Happy_Mask

I hope if little Mac is in this one then his final smash will be Giga Mac. That thing is scary.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

iwanttodie

WingedFish wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

/Resists great urge to make a Mama Luigi quote

Untitled

It's a Brock.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND MOTHER 3

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Arminillo

Big-Luigi wrote:

Just a bit of a joke picture. Because this could obviously never happen!
Untitled

Lol, that was good.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

Here's a close-up view of Drake in today's Pic of the Day.
Untitled

The animation on that pic is pretty good.

Though, I'm gonna miss out on the HD since my Wii U was stolen.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

@WingedFish: A month ago my family moved to Minnesota. For the first 3-4 weeks, we were staying with a (super friendly and hospitable) married couple, so we decided to entrust some friends to keep most of our stuff in their garage. Fast forward: My dad went to a instrument store to look at guitars. He found one he that he wanted and went to the friends' garage to get his guitar to trade for the guitar at the store. We noticed a few items were stolen in the garage. My dad's electric guitar, our Wii U, our Blu-Ray player, two of my dad's comic book boxes that were a part of his collection, and our TV. Someone had left the garage door unlocked. The criminals knew what was in there because there was no forced entrance, no moved or opened boxes or items. The dad of the friends (The "friend" is a family") called the police and they filed a report. There is a chance for the TV and comics, but our Wii U and Blu-Ray are mysteries. We will eventually buy a new TV, but if we do not find the Wii U, than we will buy a PS3. Mainly because to save money from having a Blu-Ray separate.

It was a blow to the family, but I am fine with it. It was just stuff it can be replaced eventually. It did cost a lot of money, but we can buy replacements.

FireMario887

Snagrio

@Varia01 Aw, that sucks man. Why, if I was there and had a bloodhound with me, I'd track down those scumbags and take their ill-gotten gains back to you. >:]

But in any case, I hope you'll be able to get a new Wii U sometime soon.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Neoproteus

Soo.... Am I the only one who thinks Smash Bros is about to get a blast of girl-power? I mean, maybe it's just me, but like 71% of the characters I can see being likely new additions to the roster are female.
Impa
Melissa
Palutena
Daisy
Dixie Kong
Krystal
Lucina
Lyndis
Female Pokemon Trainer
Bayonetta

Of course, there are male characters I'd like to see too. They're just far less in number.
Isaac
Ridley
Bowser Jr
Yoshimitsu

@Varia01 Sorry your Wii U got stolen. I've had that happen before with my entire video game collection. I don't have a Wii U yet but I'll probably get one when Super Smash Bros actually releases.

Edited on by Neoproteus

Neoproteus

ITAFTRS

Impa would be cool to include! BUT give me her design from Skyward Sword in that case. That's my favourite one.

Sorry to hear about your stuff being stolen. I myself recently had an incident when someone took my credit card and withdrew all the money from it (12 000 sek, approx 1200 euros). That was one month's salary, man! Luckily the bank where nice and gave me back almost everything after I'd written a report. So fingers crossed that you get the same luck!

ITAFTRS

HankLangley

@DdFixen well its not like they'll give her the fat Impa sprite
(lol dat would be funny)

WE NEED GENO (with echo effect)
geno geno geno geno......

real Italian meatballs are made by real Italian meatball men.

Used to be Doge

3DS Friend Code: 3394-3778-3936 | Nintendo Network ID: Gansano

DreamyViridi

I, too, agree that more female fighters would be nice. In 64, there was Samus, one female, and that's it. Melee added Peach, Zelda (and Sheik) and the Ice Climbers' Nana; four (plus Sheik, five) females. Brawl (not including Zero Suit Samus) if I recall correctly, didn't add any. This Smash Bros. can make up for that. I can think of 4 female fighters right now that would / could make for good newcomers

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature. Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels / The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by Auracle / My YouTube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

ITAFTRS

Gansano wrote:

@DdFixen well its not like they'll give her the fat Impa sprite
(lol dat would be funny)

It sure would! But no, I was thinking more of like Impa from Ocarina of time. Though... she isn't really in the game that much.

ITAFTRS

Happy_Mask

Untitled
This Pikmin stage really looks nice. And I wonder if this is olimar's stage entry animation.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic