Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,541 to 1,560 of 27,917

FireMario887

Hmm... I don't know, I'll have to get permission from my parents...

FireMario887

jelani435

Ewww no not any inapropriate site it's a wii u gaming forum XD

Check out http://www.wiiucafeforums.com if you love Wii U! It's the ultimate gaming forum.

Twitter:

Happy_Mask

Please take this somewhere else you two, the last few posts have been derailing the thread (I'm partially guilty of this). Maybe at NL's chat room or at jelani435's site.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

jelani435

kk sorry about that the link is in my siggy

Edited on by jelani435

Check out http://www.wiiucafeforums.com if you love Wii U! It's the ultimate gaming forum.

Twitter:

FireMario887

@jelani435: Ok, I talked to my parents, and it may be a few years. It is certainly a great opportunity (Much thanks for offering, I think I've always wanted to do this). Twitter is currently too dangerous for me according to my parents, but I'll stay in touch until then. Now, no offense, but we ought to stay on topic here according to the rules.

FireMario887

iwanttodie

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Snagrio

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

/Resists great urge to make a Mama Luigi quote

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

FireMario887

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

Mario: MOMMA MIA!!! IT'S A GO TIME! Pit: I think he is enjoying playing with that ball more than he is enjoying brawling... :/

FireMario887

Happy_Mask

I hope if little Mac is in this one then his final smash will be Giga Mac. That thing is scary.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

iwanttodie

WingedFish wrote:

Shadowing wrote:

IT'S A FOOTBALL!
Untitled

/Resists great urge to make a Mama Luigi quote

Untitled

It's a Brock.

STOP BRINGING THE GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMY
mods delete me
OOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY GOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMYGOOMY DOWN MAN
PLAY NI NO KUNI AND ...

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8775-4247 | Nintendo Network ID: Shadowing27

Arminillo

Big-Luigi wrote:

Just a bit of a joke picture. Because this could obviously never happen!
Untitled

Lol, that was good.

3DS name: Arminillo
3DS FC: 1118-0310-8459

"The Rich Boy wakes Up, But is Handsome."
-DeviousSnorlax

Nintendo Network ID: Arminillo

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

Here's a close-up view of Drake in today's Pic of the Day.
Untitled

The animation on that pic is pretty good.

Though, I'm gonna miss out on the HD since my Wii U was stolen.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

FireMario887

@WingedFish: A month ago my family moved to Minnesota. For the first 3-4 weeks, we were staying with a (super friendly and hospitable) married couple, so we decided to entrust some friends to keep most of our stuff in their garage. Fast forward: My dad went to a instrument store to look at guitars. He found one he that he wanted and went to the friends' garage to get his guitar to trade for the guitar at the store. We noticed a few items were stolen in the garage. My dad's electric guitar, our Wii U, our Blu-Ray player, two of my dad's comic book boxes that were a part of his collection, and our TV. Someone had left the garage door unlocked. The criminals knew what was in there because there was no forced entrance, no moved or opened boxes or items. The dad of the friends (The "friend" is a family") called the police and they filed a report. There is a chance for the TV and comics, but our Wii U and Blu-Ray are mysteries. We will eventually buy a new TV, but if we do not find the Wii U, than we will buy a PS3. Mainly because to save money from having a Blu-Ray separate.

It was a blow to the family, but I am fine with it. It was just stuff it can be replaced eventually. It did cost a lot of money, but we can buy replacements.

FireMario887

Snagrio

@Varia01 Aw, that sucks man. Why, if I was there and had a bloodhound with me, I'd track down those scumbags and take their ill-gotten gains back to you. >:]

But in any case, I hope you'll be able to get a new Wii U sometime soon.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic