NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

That trophy actually means nothing, remember this from Brawl:
Untitled

Ya I still think dlc could work for characters who are trophies and nothing else like an assist trophy. In fact that looks like a perfect fit for the ice climbers fighting pose.

My thoughts exactly I haven't completely lost hope on them, or Lucas. Especially since if you look at the full character select screen from the leak (which has now been proven true), there's still room for 5 or 6 characters.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

Ya even more if they shrink it. Although if dlc there is going to be dlc it might be a while considering all the debugging that goes into smash.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Ya even more if they shrink it. Although if dlc there is going to be dlc it might be a while considering all the debugging that goes into smash.

Right...to be honest, I kind of expect the wait for Smash Bros. DLC to be similar in length to the wait for Mario Kart 8 DLC. Just gotta have patience...

Nintendo6400

Exactly.!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

LzWinky

I noticed that the demo makes the 3DS reboot after playing. I think the no Miiverse is legitimately a result of hardware limitation

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

The_Ninja

Wonder if the New 3DS will increase framerates.
Kinda wish they waited for Smash to be released on that. It can handle a port of a very CPU and RAM heavy Wii game.
So it can DEF handle the Ice Climbers, and higher AT framerate. Maybe the Ice Climbers will be New 3DS and Wii U exclusive DLC?

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

JunkosBoobies

People are gonna be complaining that Dark Pit, Lucina and Doc aren't in Smash 5 (If they don't get in) once the full roster for that leaks when it's time for that game to release. Calling it now.

People complained about Roy, Mewtwo, Pichu, Doc and Young Link being cut once Brawl was released, and they were despised, now people are complaining about Lucas and Wolf, and while unique from their counterparts, they were hated for being "clones" back in the Brawl days. So it's gonna happen again with Smash 5. Calling it.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

TuVictus

I think you guys are putting way too much hope in DLC that isn't likely to happen. And if it does it won't be for quite a while. I'm sure the last thing Sakurai wants to do after working for years on these games is work even more just to placate angry ungrateful fans. We have 51 characters with miis and customization move sets. Be happy about what we have instead of being angry and anticipating something that probably won't happen

TuVictus

NintendoFan64

Operative wrote:

I think you guys are putting way too much hope in DLC that isn't likely to happen. And if it does it won't be for quite a while. I'm sure the last thing Sakurai wants to do after working for years on these games is work even more just to placate angry ungrateful fans. We have 51 characters with miis and customization move sets. Be happy about what we have instead of being angry and anticipating something that probably won't happen

Yeah, you're probably right. It may not happen, at least not for a while.

Eel

C-Olimar wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

I really struggle to see why Jigglypuff and Lucario were considered more worthy of a return than Mewtwo.
I guess it's easier to copy and paste Brawl data?

Jiggs is a Smash 64 veteran and perfect attendee. At this point, cutting her may as well be out of the question. And I struggle to see how Mewtwo is more worthy of a return than Lucario.

Mewtwo is more popular from what I gather, among both the Smash and Pokemon fanbases, and a better Pokemon design and character. (Than Lucario).
Just because Jigglypuff's been in since the beginning shouldn't mean she is immune to being cut. She's just so damn lame :/
I don't think there are many Pokemon or Smash fans out there who would have chosen Jigglypuff over Mewtwo.

The truth is that Mewtwo was a below-par character in Melee. Jigglypuff had to be weakened for Brawl because it was too powerful.... But they kind of over did it.

Jigglypuff is now much better than in brawl, and the only veteran with a full model redesign for this game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Eel

C-Olimar wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

I really struggle to see why Jigglypuff and Lucario were considered more worthy of a return than Mewtwo.
I guess it's easier to copy and paste Brawl data?

Jiggs is a Smash 64 veteran and perfect attendee. At this point, cutting her may as well be out of the question. And I struggle to see how Mewtwo is more worthy of a return than Lucario.

Mewtwo is more popular from what I gather, among both the Smash and Pokemon fanbases, and a better Pokemon design and character. (Than Lucario).
Just because Jigglypuff's been in since the beginning shouldn't mean she is immune to being cut. She's just so damn lame :/
I don't think there are many Pokemon or Smash fans out there who would have chosen Jigglypuff over Mewtwo.

The truth is that Mewtwo was a below-par character in Melee. Jigglypuff had to be weakened for Brawl because it was too powerful.... But they kind of over did it.

Jigglypuff is now much better than in brawl, and the only veteran with a full model redesign for this game.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

DBPirate

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

I'm sorry, I just can't even think right now.

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Kewlan

IceClimbers wrote:

I'll just leave this here.

The definition of Smash Hype in song form.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

DBPirate wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

I'm sorry, I just can't even think right now.

A moment of silence...

UGXwolf

@Operative While I agree with the core message of enjoying what we have, I can't ignore that it could most certainly be better (don't think I've forgotten that it could be far, FAR worse. I've berm binging on the demo and the gameplay is amazing.)

Besides, I definitely wouldn't callDLC unlikely. Sakurai always seems to have characters he wanted to put in, but didn't have the time or resources to. Now he actually had a way to get them into the game after its already finished. Why would he not take advantage of this?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

LzWinky

November 21 is a believable date

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic