Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,361 to 15,380 of 27,917

The_Ninja

SockoMario wrote:

[img]http://i.imgur.com/CZJ8rMC.jpg[/img

Yet, another potential popular newcomer has fallen...

Seems like they were planned for the game but cut later on..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

The_Ninja wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Is that what the text says or are you just saying that because of the Gematsu leak?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DreamyViridi

Can't help but feel that if not for the whole Gematsu stuff, no-one would really bat an eye at that trophy.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Crimzonlogic

The_Ninja wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

I'm not saying that's not the case, but what makes you think that?

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

C-Olimar

I really struggle to see why Jigglypuff and Lucario were considered more worthy of a return than Mewtwo.
I guess it's easier to copy and paste Brawl data?

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Love this trophy!
Rhythm Paradise deserved at least a stage though...

C-Olimar

UGXwolf

C-Olimar wrote:

I really struggle to see why Jigglypuff and Lucario were considered more worthy of a return than Mewtwo.

Jiggs is a Smash 64 veteran and perfect attendee. At this point, cutting her may as well be out of the question. And I struggle to see how Mewtwo is more worthy of a return than Lucario.

Inkling

Well, there goes that Ridley/Mewtwo linking leak LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

cookiex

Gonna need some practice on Mega Man. He's kinda hard to control at first.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

UGXwolf

Mega Man is pretty much all ranged. He has some short-range moves that have good priority, but if you aren't utilizing his range, the opponent gets the chance to set up the encounter to suit them better.

NinjaWaddleDee

Blast wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Holy crap. I meet ALL OF THE CRITERIA to receive the demo. And yet, I don't have it. I don't get it, do they pick totally random people? I was a Platinum member for 2014. I registered a 3ds back in 2011. And I am signed up to receive notifications. Anything else I'm missing? Please help guys! I'll give away another code if I can get some!

Same here, and I didn't get it, either. I think they just pick a few random people.

Don't feel bad. If you meet the criteria then you will get a code. Just wait for Nintendo to send it.

Ya... ya really think so? O.O I shall check again.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

NintendoFan64

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

Don't worry! They had to cut them in order to make room for bullcrap-I mean Dark Pit.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Crimzonlogic

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Don't worry! They had to cut them in order to make room for bullcrap-I mean Dark Pit.

No one was cut to make room for Dark Pit...That's pretty clear by the fact that he plays extremely similarly to Pit. He took probably no effort or space to add.
I mean, I wish they had put more effort into him. They missed a chance to make him very unique with all sorts of weapons...But they probably didn't have time to. At least he's got some differences, right? And I'll still get a Pittoo Amiibo.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

C-Olimar

UGXwolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Jiggs is a Smash 64 veteran and perfect attendee. At this point, cutting her may as well be out of the question. And I struggle to see how Mewtwo is more worthy of a return than Lucario.

Mewtwo is more popular from what I gather, among both the Smash and Pokemon fanbases, and a better Pokemon design and character. (Than Lucario).
Just because Jigglypuff's been in since the beginning shouldn't mean she is immune to being cut. She's just so damn lame :/
I don't think there are many Pokemon or Smash fans out there who would have chosen Jigglypuff over Mewtwo.
It's not like Sakurai has to bring everyone back. He even considered cutting Ness for Lucas, though I think that was way back in Melee's development.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

Budda

C-Olimar wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Mewtwo is more popular from what I gather, among both the Smash and Pokemon fanbases, and a better Pokemon design and character. (Than Lucario).

To be honest I'm a big fan of Lucario since his first appearance in the Pokemon games. I would prefer him over Mewtwo joining the roster, if I had to choose.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

NintendoFan64

Crimzonlogic wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

No one was cut to make room for Dark Pit...That's pretty clear by the fact that he plays extremely similarly to Pit. He took probably no effort or space to add.
I mean, I wish they had put more effort into him. They missed a chance to make him very unique with all sorts of weapons...But they probably didn't have time to. At least he's got some differences, right? And I'll still get a Pittoo Amiibo.

I know...it's just...I really don't like him being in. There were so many better choices they could've gone with...and seeing that the Ice Climbers were only trophies didn't really make me feel any better.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Pootypie

DLC coming for sure...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

C-Olimar

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

Huh. Well to each their own.
I would have preferred it if both characters got in (Mario get's like 8 reps...) but Mewtwo takes priority for me!

To be honest I'm a big fan of Lucario since his first appearance in the Pokemon games. I would prefer him over Mewtwo joining the roster, if I had to choose.

C-Olimar

Nintendo6400

Grumblevolcano wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

That trophy actually means nothing, remember this from Brawl:
Untitled

Ya I still think dlc could work for characters who are trophies and nothing else like an assist trophy. In fact that looks like a perfect fit for the ice climbers fighting pose.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic