Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,341 to 15,360 of 27,917

Undead_terror

May_Nyan wrote:

It doesn't say any number of uses like other demos... can anyone confirm if it is actually limited in this version?

The email said it's self that it has unlimited uses.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

Did the Isaac and Custom Robo ATs get cut?

I hope the Wii U version has them.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

NinjaWaddleDee

Holy crap. I meet ALL OF THE CRITERIA to receive the demo. And yet, I don't have it. I don't get it, do they pick totally random people? I was a Platinum member for 2014. I registered a 3ds back in 2011. And I am signed up to receive notifications. Anything else I'm missing? Please help guys! I'll give away another code if I can get some!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Crimzonlogic

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Holy crap. I meet ALL OF THE CRITERIA to receive the demo. And yet, I don't have it. I don't get it, do they pick totally random people? I was a Platinum member for 2014. I registered a 3ds back in 2011. And I am signed up to receive notifications. Anything else I'm missing? Please help guys! I'll give away another code if I can get some!

Same here, and I didn't get it, either. I think they just pick a few random people.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Blast

Squid wrote:

Untitled

Hahah so true....

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Blast

Crimzonlogic wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Same here, and I didn't get it, either. I think they just pick a few random people.

Don't feel bad. If you meet the criteria then you will get a code. Just wait for Nintendo to send it.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Crimzonlogic

Blast wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Don't feel bad. If you meet the criteria then you will get a code. Just wait for Nintendo to send it.

They will send out more codes later? I thought the unlimited demo was just a one-time thing.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Pootypie

Morphbug wrote:

And Palutena has a pole dancing taunt.

That is so hawt

jk but seriously... why???

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

...Nevermind, his smash is disappointing.

Lol... predictable

Well as long as they are not suppositories then everyone will be alright =w=

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

Untitled

I'm crying.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

SparkOfSpirit

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

Brutal.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

UGXwolf

@NinjaWaddleDee Did you register any 3DS products in the last year? Because it didn't mention owning a 3DS as a criteria. It mentioned registering a 3DS product, which I thought specified last year, but I could be wrong.

Also, I know we already threw some of these up, but did we see this one, yet?

EDIT: I propose we set a movement across the Smash Community to rename the trophy room in this game the "Hall of Fanboy Tears."

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Grumblevolcano

SockoMario wrote:

Untitled

I'm crying.

That trophy actually means nothing, remember this from Brawl:
Untitled

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

UGXwolf

DAT STORY TIEM!!! (Because I'm bored and feel like writing a short scene.)

A fairly standard room stood, slightly resembling a computer simulation that hadn't been turned on, yet. A host of Nintendo characters stood in the center, eyeing the trophies of five characters that had until only recently been walking talking smashers, just like anyone else in the room. Master Hand floated behind them, admiring his work. Without another word, he began to float off, leaving them to themselves.

A dark portal had opened on the far side of the room, leaving them a way to follow, should they choose to enter the game.

The fighters looked away from the scene that had just transpired before them. They had been shown what would happen if they were to cross Master Hand outside of the game, again.

Ness sat on the floor, trying not to burst into tears as the image of Lucas stuck as a trophy shot through his mind. Falco kneeled down patting him on the shoulder "You won't be next. They couldn't get rid of you after all this time, could they?" He looked back at their fallen comrades once again, not as sure of himself as he sounded. Even in trophy form, just looking at Wolf pissed him off, but he didn't want to end up like that, either.

Ike closed his eyes, gritting his teeth. Marth knew what was going through his mind, but he kept his composure, as did many of the Melee veterans. Ike hadn't seen this before, but Marth knew Ike was wondering if that's what had happened to Roy.

But something worse weighed on their minds, and none noticed it more than Sonic the Hedgehog. Someone was inexplicably missing. Snake hadn't shown up for the Smash crew meetings in over a week, but unlike the other five cuts, he hadn't been trophyized. At least not in their sight. As they thought of this, only worse scenarios popped up in their minds. Every time, a much more painful fate awaited the fallen Konami rep.

And yet, there Jigglypuff stood. Not rattled or shaken. Certainly not scared for her own sake. The Fairy Poke'mon didn't seem to care that two lesser reps from her franchise had be trophyized. Even as Charizard, Lucario, and Pikachu bowed their heads in silence for the third and fourth lost Poke'mon, Jiggs didn't budge, staring down the one responsible, and she wasn't alone.

Someone was about to break down give Ness a hug when the stern figure of Robin stepped between them and simply shook their head. Lucina nodded in agreement, voicing their collective thoughts. "Now is not the time for consolement. We must look ahead." These words rang throughout the minds of the 51 Smashers in attendance. Everyone directed their attention upon the antagonist with one goal in mind. They all stared the antagonist down. If they couldn't finish this outside of the game, they'd be forced to finish it inside.

A loud din arose as they all readied their weapons and rushed forth into the portal, eager to claim victory and return their comrades. A dire mission for the sake of ten fallen souls.

The moonlight illuminates a dark cliff as two hooded figures stand atop looking up at a dark swirl of energy in the sky. One of the figures was short, the other stood a bit taller, but was certainly no Rosalina. They kept their hoods on, each one looking at each other before nodding and dashing off the cliff into the waters below. A pirate ship sailed by, pulling these two on board as four characters reached out to bring them on. They all knew their mission....

[TO BE CONTINUED!!! October 3rd...] (Maybe)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

CapeSmash

Untitled

Another veteran has fallen.

Smash Mains:

CapeSmash

Untitled

Yet, another potential popular newcomer has fallen...

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic