Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,181 to 15,200 of 27,917

NinjaWaddleDee

Waits patiently to see Pyrosphere actually being played. Holds custom made purple dragon figure in his hand. Soon.

Edited on by NinjaWaddleDee

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

2Sang

WaLzgi wrote:

Guys, there's only about a month between releases for the versions. Why do you even expect more characters?

Because losing the ice climbers, lucas, snake, and wolf wasn't enough of a letdown. People like to fall twice on the same banana peel. I am guilty of getting too hyped too expecting another 3-4 characters beyond the leak, but as we all know that is not true.

I'm not mad or disappointed, but very sad. Magicant is my favorite stage of all-time though. It's absolutely beautiful and I can almost get over lucas getting cut because of that plus the starman assist trophy.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Retro_on_theGo

I think it's pretty safe to say there's DLC.

Nintendo6400 wrote:

http://smashboards.com/threads/to-all-those-who-want-their-ve...
Some people over at smashbkards are trying to pull an operation rainfall for smash dlc. As much as I want wolf I don't think complaining to Sakurai is the way to go.

Man I hate the competitive smash community,
I'm sorry, I know I'm generalizing as some of my favorite users here even play it competitive but man do I see nothing but complaints from the majority.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

IceClimbers

Dat SNES F-Zero stage though. Looks awesome. Magicant looks beautiful too.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

MsJubilee

Oh my god people can't accept anything,no lie they can't accept this amazing roster.Nope they want to whine and moan to sakurai and if the character did appear, that will not be enough for them they would want more characters more stuff .just like spoiled children.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

SparkOfSpirit

How many total stages are there in the 3DS version, by the way. Are any unlockable? (The answer would be spoilers, obviously)

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Undead_terror

Morphbug wrote:

KryptoKrunch wrote:

I don't get it. People hate clones but want Lucas and Wolf in..

If one of their fans see that...
Untitled

Well I want all but then again Dr. Mario is Mario as a doctor, Dark Pit is just a dark version of pit, Lucas is his own character and so is Wolf.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

NinjaWaddleDee

Good gravy, smashboards just needs to shut up. If we get dlc, we get dlc. The development team has been working a LONG time on this game. The roster is huge! I don't ever remember wolf being this popular. Entitled much?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Crimzonlogic

Undead_terror wrote:

Well I want all but then again Dr. Mario is Mario as a doctor, Dark Pit is just a dark version of pit, Lucas is his own character and so is Wolf.

But Dark Pit IS his own character. He is not Pit. He was born from Pit's reflection, but is a whole different angel. Dr. Mario is just Mario in a doctor suit, though.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Retro_on_theGo

midnafanboy wrote:

Oh my god people can't accept anything,no lie they can't accept this amazing roster.Nope they want to whine and moan to sakurai and if the character did appear, that will not be enough for them they would want more characters more stuff .just like spoiled children.

Seriously, it annoys the crap out of me to see people acting like spoiled babies like that. Sakurai practically suffered through some of the development and we got an amazing roster. Most demanded characters? Megaman. Check! Little Mac. Check! PAC-MAN. Check!! Oh but no over hyped Mewtwo and Ridley? Screw this game.
Some people need to grow up.

Edited on by Retro_on_theGo

Undead_terror

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

But Dark Pit IS his own character. He is not Pit. He was born from Pit's reflection, but is a whole different angel. Dr. Mario is just Mario in a doctor suit, though.

While looking just like Pit just with different colors and having the same fighting techique should of made him into a color or costume for Pit, have a different voice if you must but they are just the same character for me.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

But for me I am happy with the roster but would be even more happy with DLC so we can get missed out characters, so don`t put in me into the whiner group =w=

Crimzonlogic

Undead_terror wrote:

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

While looking just like Pit just with different colors and having the same fighting techique should of made him into a color or costume for Pit, have a different voice if you must but they are just the same character for me.

They don't play the same. They have differences. That's why Sakurai made a new slot for Pittoo. Same as Lucina.

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CapeSmash

So many butthurt people aren't buying the game over the character roster! XD

I'm glad I don't give a **** about what characters get in Smash Bros. Sure, there's characters I want in, but I'm not overly attached to them like a fanboy, and I never bring them up every post I make.

Seriously, I don't care about the roster in any Smash game. Melee's was okay, Brawl's was meh, and Smash 4's roster looks alright. Smash Bros. never had good rosters IMO. I'll explain why:

Melee: Decent character selection, and was pretty unpredictable. However, there's too many clones. Yes, I know they did this to beef up the roster, but... eh. The roster is alright.

Brawl: Roster was extremely predictable, and played it pretty safe, minus R.O.B. Snake had no business being in the game at all, but Sonic was a really awesome addition. One of the things that Brawl got right, was that they removed clones... kind of. You see, Brawl has no clones, but semi-clones. Which I'm glad they did that. Also, Star Fox didn't need 3 characters, and Mother doesn't need 2 characters. We don't need that many characters for such small franchises. But overall, Brawl's roster played it way too safe in my opinion.

Smash 4:
1. there's too many Mario characters
2. there's too many human newcomers
3. Lucina is the most cloneyst character in the series
4. too many Fire Emblem characters
5. too many Kid Icarus characters
6. too many starting characters
7. there's no reason for Mewtwo not to be in
8. Sakurai's Ridley teasing is a slap in the ****ing face to the fans who wanted him in when there's no pay-off
9. there's no reason to cut the Ice Climbers.
10. Toon Link, Luigi, and Pac-Man should have been unlockable characters.
11. No new Metroid or DK characters
12. Roster has horrible balance (i.e. 9 Mario characters)

Other than that, the roster is alright. Pac-Man and Mega Man are the most perfect 3rd-party additions ever, and Little Mac and Duck Hunt are fantastic additions. But the roster is really, really disappointing. But eh, I don't care too much about it. All my mains from previous games + Little Mac are here, so I'm good.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TuVictus

SockoMario wrote:

So many butthurt people aren't buying the game over the character roster! XD

I'm glad I don't give a **** about what characters get in Smash Bros. Sure, there's characters I want in, but I'm not overly attached to them like a fanboy, and I never bring them up every post I make.

Seriously, I don't care about the roster in any Smash game. Melee's was okay, Brawl's was meh, and Smash 4's roster looks alright. Smash Bros. never had good rosters IMO. I'll explain why:

Melee: Decent character selection, and was pretty unpredictable. However, there's too many clones. Yes, I know they did this to beef up the roster, but... eh. The roster is alright.

Brawl: Roster was extremely predictable, and played it pretty safe, minus R.O.B. Snake had no business being in the game at all, but Sonic was a really awesome addition. One of the things that Brawl got right, was that they removed clones... kind of. You see, Brawl has no clones, but semi-clones. Which I'm glad they did that. Also, Star Fox didn't need 3 characters, and Mother doesn't need 2 characters. We don't need that many characters for such small franchises. But overall, Brawl's roster played it way too safe in my opinion.

Smash 4:
1. there's too many Mario characters
2. there's too many human newcomers
3. Lucina is the most cloneyst character in the series
4. too many Fire Emblem characters
5. too many Kid Icarus characters
6. too many starting characters
7. there's no reason for Mewtwo not to be in
8. Sakurai's Ridley teasing is a slap in the ****ing face to the fans who wanted him in when there's no pay-off
9. there's no reason to cut the Ice Climbers.
10. Toon Link, Luigi, and Pac-Man should have been unlockable characters.
11. No new Metroid or DK characters
12. Roster has horrible balance (i.e. 9 Mario characters)

Other than that, the roster is alright. Pac-Man and Mega Man are the most perfect 3rd-party additions ever, and Little Mac and Duck Hunt are fantastic additions. But the roster is really, really disappointing. But eh, I don't care too much about it. All my mains from previous games + Little Mac are here, so I'm good.

You said you don't care about the roster and then list a bunch of complaints against it like "too many" anything. The more characters there are the happier people should be. Or would you prefer a smash 64 size roster with just people like mewtwo and Wolf.

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic