Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,121 to 15,140 of 27,917

kereke12

Undead_terror wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Never forget

Untitled

Should have Young Link and Roy in it.

They should of added Solid Snake into Smash Bros.

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

Jazzer94

Could be DLC but I have a gut feeling there won't be, but who knows.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Blast

Linking the 3DS version to the Wii U version to unlock extra characters is stupid.... but... just releasing the extra characters like Ice Climbers and Mewtwo to the Wii U version and just telling the 3DS version to download them from Eshop for free is fine! I don't wanna pay for characters!!!

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

TeeJay

kereke12 wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/super-smash-bros-3ds-roster-... <<<< I don't know people keep saying the roster that shown here is the final roster. I don't think that's the full roster.

Dude. The game showed a message saying everyone was unlocked. Barring possible DLC, this is it.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

kereke12

WaLzgi wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/super-smash-bros-3ds-roster-... <<<< I don't know people keep saying the roster that shown here is the final roster. I don't think that's the full roster.

That's everyone who were "leaked" and confirmed other than Mii

I know but I feel like its not the full roster. I may be wrong and it will be. But it seems like there more to it...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Switch Friend Code: sw-4699-3487-8963 | My Nintendo: kereke12 | Nintendo Network ID: Kereke12

kereke12

IceClimbers wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

It is. There was a message saying "and now the true All-Star Mode is available. Battle all of the fighters" or something like that.

It could be...

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

DefHalan

Blast wrote:

Linking the 3DS version to the Wii U version to unlock extra characters is stupid.... but... just releasing the extra characters like Ice Climbers and Mewtwo to the Wii U version and just telling the 3DS version to download them from Eshop for free is fine! I don't wanna pay for characters!!!

STOP YELLING and no one is forcing you to get DLC

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

kereke12

TeeJay wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

Dude. The game showed a message saying everyone was unlocked. Barring possible DLC, this is it.

I hope so, more DLC like Solid Snake would be nice....

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Grumblevolcano

kereke12 wrote:

That screenshot was in a mode that you can't use your Miis, Mii Fighters is in the same row as Ness which suggests there would be some kind of additional character content that fills the empty space in the bottom row.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jazzer94

kereke12 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

I know but I feel like its not the full roster. I may be wrong and it will be. But it seems like there more to it...

It is and you are wrong, saw the girl streaming translate the message for the stream confirming that all characters were unlocked and all star mode was now unlocked.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

kereke12

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

YELLING WHY ARE WE YELLING FOR??? As for DLC I think it should be good for DLC. Nintendo needs these types of things, they need to get with the program..

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

Blast

DefHalan wrote:

Blast wrote:

I'm not yelling

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

kereke12

Jazzer94 wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

kereke12 wrote:

It is and you are wrong, saw the girl streaming translate the message for the stream confirming that all characters were unlocked and all star mode was now unlocked.

Ohh Ok, well nevermind then it could be that there are DLC in the game & I saw the Stream for the game today and it said the same thing too.

Edited on by kereke12

LONG LIVE NINTENDO

C-Olimar

Nintendo would be silly not to add DLC to this game.

C-Olimar

PrincessSugoi

I'm fine with the roster as is, but I'd be surprised if there's no Wii U exclusive characters and shared DLC between the two versions for no other reason than it's simply too easy of a way to get more people to double dip.

Edited on by PrincessSugoi

Current Playlist: Age of Calamity, Stardew Valley, ACNH

Hopeless permanent resident of Idol Hell.

3DS Friend Code: 4184-2503-1604 | Nintendo Network ID: sasamitails

MrWalkieTalkie

Review of the roster!

• An impressively large selection! Lot's of characters and most of them play very uniquely.
  • Plenty of unexpected participants (Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Greninja, Duck Hunt)
  • Best selection of 3rd Party characters yet! You can't top these 3!
  • Some franchises strangely get more reps than more deserving / expected (ie: Fire Emblem get's 4 while Donkey Kong & Metroid still get's only 2)
  • Very questionable decisions on some character additions, especially Dark Pit & Dr. Mario being their own separate characters, especially after we've learned that characters like Olimar & Bowser Jr. will be able to switch to completely different characters as alternate costumes. So why we couldn't just do this with Pit & Mario is beyond me.
  • Pretty upsetting even more seeing as we've got these clones rather than more unique clones like Wolf & Lucas. Especially since the franchises they're from are already lacking in representation.
  • But the biggest issue to me is the lack of Ice Climbers.

Overall, there's still a lot of uniqueness here in this roster. Not to mention it's biggest roster yet! So while not every character is desirable, and some that we've come to love are now gone, there's still a lot to have fun with! But disappointment is always inevitable in Smash, so why bother complaining? It's a bit upsetting, but it's the best roster yet!

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Nintendo6400

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Review of the roster!

• An impressively large selection! Lot's of characters and most of them play very uniquely.
  • Plenty of unexpected participants (Wii Fit Trainer, Villager, Greninja, Duck Hunt)
  • Some franchises strangely get more reps than more deserving / expected (ie: Fire Emblem get's 4 while Donkey Kong & Metroid still get's only 2)
  • Very questionable decisions on some character additions, especially Dark Pit & Dr. Mario being their own separate characters, especially after we've learned that characters like Olimar & Bowser Jr. will be able to switch to completely different characters as alternate costumes. So why we couldn't just do this with Pit & Mario is beyond me.
  • Pretty upsetting even more seeing as we've got these clones rather than more unique clones like Wolf & Lucas. Especially since the franchises they're from are already lacking in representation.

Overall, there's still a lot of uniqueness here in this roster. Not to mention it's biggest roster yet! So while not every character is desirable, and some that we've come to love are now gone, there's still a lot to have fun with! But disappointment is always inevitable in Smash, so why bother complaining? It's a bit upsetting, but it's the best roster yet!

This^
I do hope we get dlc though.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

C-Olimar

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Review of the roster!

Dark Pit and the Doc have different moves and physics to Pit and Mario while Alph and the Koopalings control exactly the same as their counterparts.

C-Olimar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic