Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 15,061 to 15,080 of 18,312

AuthorMessage

Nintendo6400

15,061. Posted:

IceClimbers wrote:

Operative wrote:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

In about a week, I will say my goodbye to the Internet until the US release of smash. Although I might take a peak at the roster to see if wolf is in or not.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage

2Sang

15,062. Posted:

By the way, @IceClimbers sorry for your loss in that you're most likely being cut

Please undastanding since 2012.
Shadow4SSB4 is the greatest person in the history of the internet. May god have mercy on his poor soul and also tell sakurai to add shadow, silver, and big the cat to smash.

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter: DJ2Sang

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

15,063. Posted:

In other news, I bought Brawl again today. After like 2 years I can finally play it again. I'm blazing through Subspace Emissary right now to unlock Toon Link. Why does he have to take the longest to unlock waaaaah

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :')

At least I'll get to enjoy Smash 3DS.

Edited on by TeeJay

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

SockoMario

15,064. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :').

Buy one this holiday?

I play all Smash games competitively.
N64: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Marth
Brawl: Mario, Sonic
Project M: Mario Sonic, Fox
Smash 3DS demo: Mario, Villager, Mega Man

AuthorMessage

SuperMalleo

15,065. Posted:

Does anyone think Best Buy will hold a promotion like a "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" deal? I hope they do.

Plumber extraordinaire at your service.
配管工の非凡なあなたのサービスで。
YouTube Channel | Miiverse | deviantART | Hatena | The Malleogerry (Still needs some updating)

3DS Friend Code: 2809-8065-2098 | Nintendo Network ID: MarioOtaku350

AuthorMessage

TeeJay

15,066. Posted:

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :').

Buy one this holiday?

Yeah no a new system is completely out of the question, there's too many other things my money has to go to, including a laptop and other life necessities. I was lucky my grandma was cool with me buying two games. Previously we had zero and the Wii was just used for Netflix.

Tumblr Ask Blog: http://ask-aqua-marine-pony.tumblr.com

3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage

SockoMario

15,067. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Buy one this holiday?

Yeah no a new system is completely out of the question, there's too many other things my money has to go to, including a laptop and other life necessities. I was lucky my grandma was cool with me buying two games. Previously we had zero and the Wii was just used for Netflix.

Ah, I see.

I play all Smash games competitively.
N64: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Marth
Brawl: Mario, Sonic
Project M: Mario Sonic, Fox
Smash 3DS demo: Mario, Villager, Mega Man

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

15,068. Posted:

Assuming the leaks are real, the characters I'll be using most are:

Olimar
Mr. Game & Watch
Villager
King Dedede
Mega Man
Charizard
Pac-Man
Yoshi
Duck Hunt Dog
Wario
Shulk

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

15,069. Posted:

I can't wait to use Bowser Jr. He may be in my main list.

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

CrimsonFire

15,070. Posted:

I want the last reveal trailer to blow our minds, that everyone screams, cries, explodes, whatever. A 7 minute reveal trailer showing all the character fighting in one huge arena, it starts with the ones we know, then reveals Ridly, Snake, K Rool, Mewtwo, everyone. Then we can all die peacefully. :)

Weirdness
Crimsonloggery
ADVENTURE TIME!!!!!!
Bring Digimon 3DS Game to Europe and America
CUCUMBERS

AuthorMessage

Operative

15,071. Posted:

Shulk looks like he'll be hard to master but he will be my main along with Ike. I seriously kicked butt with ike

Operative

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

15,072. Posted:

I had a dream last night based on Smash Bros., I forgot most of it, but the ending there was Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man fighting, then a huge thunder strike happened, stopping the 4 from fighting, and the sky grew dark as they all looked up at the sky with surprised looks on their face, it was Master Hand with a Smash Ball. He clutched it in his fist and crushed it, and then he began glowing as if he were about to perform a Final Smash. He had that maniacal laughter, and it ended right there.

And now because of that dream, I wanna know what happens if Master Hand were to ever break the Smash Ball.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

Tsuchinoko

15,073. Posted:

2Sang wrote:

By the way, @IceClimbers sorry for your loss in that you're most likely being cut

Its still to early for that.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. Largate de aqui Dark Pit! ブラックピット出ていけ!

AuthorMessage

UGXwolf

15,074. Posted:

@2Sang And this is why a number of us hate the leak so much and many of us still don't fully believe it. There's no reason for them to cut Ice Climbers from the game and honestly, you wouldn't even be thinking IC were out, were it not for the leak. They went from being so obviously in to most likely out because some jerk with potentially modified images says they've been cut. I'm all for speculation and careful consideration of leaks, but this is blindly following nothing more than words. Even if all images are true and unshopped, where in that mix of information is anything that even says they've been cut?

Edited on by theblackdragon

I COME UPON THEE WITH RIGHTEOUS FURY FROM THAT OF THE SMASH FANDOM! ILLOGICAL STATEMENTS SHALT BE MET WITH ALL OF MINE RAGE... until I do something else. No sense in being grumpy.

AuthorMessage

DBPirate

15,075. Posted:

UGXwolf wrote:

@2Sang And this is why a number of us hate the leak so much and many of us still don't fully believe it. There's no reason for them to cut Ice Climbers from the game and honestly, you wouldn't even be thinking IC were out, were it not for the leak. They went from being so obviously in to most likely out because some jerk with potentially modified images says they've been cut. I'm all for speculation and careful consideration of leaks, but this is blindly following nothing more than words. Even if all images are true and unshopped, where in that mix of information is anything that even says they've been cut?

He said they were cut? I was under the impression that they were unlockable due to All-Star Mode not being unlocked in the leaked pictures. Additionally, all I remember is that he lied about them being DLC.

Edited on by theblackdragon

Bowser Jr., Nabbit, and Fawful are supporters of this comment.
Bowser Jr. is playable in Smash...deal with it.
Majora's Mask Remake supporter!
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/LSelecDgns

Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

AuthorMessage

Morpheel

15,076. Posted:

Here's a really good video with the story of the leak (though it's from before shulk got confirmed).

It's fairly interesting, if anyone is interested in watching it.

Disclaimer: there are a few instances of strong language due to the name of the leaker.

Edited on by Morpheel

Oops, no username pun.

Oh look! A Morphloggery.
Oh! eShop Gurus.

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1330-0080 | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

AuthorMessage

FlaygletheBagel

15,077. Posted:

Thinking of cryogenically freezing myself until October 3rd. It might make me miss a few weeks of class and I'll probably get fired from my job, but I think it'll be worth it when I get to wake up to the release of this game. My priorities are totally straight. :P

Games I'm playing: Xenoblade Chronicles, Mario Kart 8, Fire Emblem: Awakening, Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Games I'll be getting soon: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

AuthorMessage

JC10101

15,078. Posted:

Operative wrote:

Shulk looks like he'll be hard to master but he will be my main along with Ike. I seriously kicked butt with ike

same here. I believe shulk will be better than Ike though.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Death Note is awesome! So is Darker than black!

Twitter: JC10101

AuthorMessage

Shirma_Akayaku

15,079. Posted:

This... isn't real.. is it?
Untitled
It'd be so cool if it were.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

WIFI Game List:
Mario Kart 8
Mario Kart 7
Mario Golf: World Tour + DLC