Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Showing 15,041 to 15,060 of 25,148

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

15,041. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

I AM THE SOURCE

DefHalan

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

15,042. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

Haha yeah, its not like there's any big Smash-related stuff happening this month.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

AuthorMessage
Blast

Blast

15,043. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

Haha yeah, its not like there's any big Smash-related stuff happening this month.

Bayonetta is joining Smash in a few days.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I do plan on getting a PS4 eventually.

Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

AuthorMessage
Jazzer94Staff

Jazzer94

15,044. Posted:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

So I was looking back at some old posts...and I found this...;)

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee Everyone's favorite videogame character
I keep getting this feeling that I should write something down here........................

Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

AuthorMessage
ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

15,045. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

So I was looking back at some old posts...and I found this...;)

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

^THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS YOU'RE NOW MY WAIFU I DUB YOU KINGDOM OF NINTENDOLIFE, but honestly Chrom is kinda stale three blue haired swordsman that fight to protect their land would had been overkill that's why I agree with Lucy a bit more as she's more unique in that department I really want a GBA FE rep Ephraim could had worked so could Hector or even Lyn :(

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TingLzAdmin

TingLz

15,046. Posted:

Lucina was a much better choice. I think she had a lot more personality than Chrom in FEA :)

Nintendo Life Community Administrator

Fire Emblem! Enough said! TINGLE_loggery

Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage
NintendoFan64

NintendoFan64

15,047. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

I AM THE SOURCE

MY God, you here that everyone!? HE IS THE SOURCE!
But yeah, maybe we'll get one more reveal, but in terms of newcomer reveals, Chrom may have been it.

"F is fire that burns down the whole town! U is for uranium...bombs. N is for no survivors, WHEN YOU-"Plankton

Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

AuthorMessage
Smash_kirby

Smash_kirby

15,048. Posted:

I sort of want Sakurai to troll everyone by announcing the Ice Climbers, if he does another smash video for the Bayonetta Nintendo Direct.

Smash_kirby

AuthorMessage
ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

15,049. Posted:

*Shulk

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

AuthorMessage
DefHalan

DefHalan

15,050. Posted:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

I AM THE SOURCE

MY God, you here that everyone!? HE IS THE SOURCE!

Can't wait to be proven correct hahahahaha

DefHalan

Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

AuthorMessage
IceClimbers

IceClimbers

15,051. Posted:

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

I AM THE SOURCE

MY God, you here that everyone!? HE IS THE SOURCE!

Can't wait to be proven correct hahahahaha

You already are correct. The entire roster will be plastered all over the internet in a week and a half ;)

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

AuthorMessage
Operative

Operative

15,052. Posted:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

Operative

AuthorMessage
Tsuchinoko

Tsuchinoko

15,053. Posted:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

So I was looking back at some old posts...and I found this...;)

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

I'm beginning to think that the English voice actor and dialogue for Chrom didnt do a good job of making him come off cool, because many people out of Japan dismissed him. His Japanese voice actor made him seem epic and his story and dialogue were cool.

I haven't compared. Maybe some of the lesser characters came of as more interesting in the English release.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

AuthorMessage
IceClimbers

IceClimbers

15,054. Posted:

Operative wrote:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

AuthorMessage
Operative

Operative

15,055. Posted:

Yeah you're right, that'll probably happen

Operative

AuthorMessage
2Sang

2Sang

15,056. Posted:

IceClimbers wrote:

Operative wrote:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

Yeah my guess is some people get it 2-4 days ahead of time, and given the amount of time it takes to unlock everything, the full roster will likely be leaked the day of or the day before the 13th.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
Nintendo6400

Nintendo6400

15,057. Posted:

IceClimbers wrote:

Operative wrote:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

In about a week, I will say my goodbye to the Internet until the US release of smash. Although I might take a peak at the roster to see if wolf is in or not.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

AuthorMessage
2Sang

2Sang

15,058. Posted:

By the way, @IceClimbers sorry for your loss in that you're most likely being cut

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

AuthorMessage
TeeJay

TeeJay

15,059. Posted:

In other news, I bought Brawl again today. After like 2 years I can finally play it again. I'm blazing through Subspace Emissary right now to unlock Toon Link. Why does he have to take the longest to unlock waaaaah

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :')

At least I'll get to enjoy Smash 3DS.

Edited on by TeeJay

TeeJay

Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

AuthorMessage
CapeSmash

CapeSmash

15,060. Posted:

TeeJay wrote:

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :').

Buy one this holiday?

I play all Smash games competitively.
N64: Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario, Dr. Mario, Fox, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, Marth
Brawl: Mario, Sonic
Project M: Mario, Sonic, Lucario, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf
Smash 4: Mario, Dr. Mario, Little Mac, Shulk, Sonic, Fox, Captain Falcon, Ganondorf