Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,041 to 15,060 of 27,917

TuVictus

DefHalan wrote:

Operative wrote:

Had to be lying. If they already had everyone unlocked wouldn't they know it by seeing All Star mode?

If he was lying, that makes the "leak" incorrect. just saying lol

It makes his words incorrect, but not his picture/videos.

Also I find this appropriate for people whining that they are not satified with the 49-51 character roster because a single character isn't in: http://www.vgcats.com/comics/images/140414.jpg

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

DoomTurtle

Haxonberik wrote:

@Morphbug THIS. This so bad. People cry every time a 'clone' is added and then rage if they don't return. This really is an insatiable fanbase.

Or just maybe the entire fanbase isn't one thinking, breathing entity, but millions of different people, all with their own opinions. So acting like it's the exact same people both for and against something doesn't really make a lot of sense.

DoomTurtle

Inkling

Well, that's it. Final roster with Miis at 51, with padlock on All-Star mode gone

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Kewlan

But but but... Marshal...

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

MasterWario

In terms of DLC, there are 4(?) spots left which that could fill eventually.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

SparkOfSpirit

It's weird because I remember the backlash over Brawl's final roster being worse than this. Probably because even people who wanted Ridley, Mewtwo, or K. Rool (or a DK character in general) and miss one or two of the cut characters can see that this is a really good roster either way.

MasterWario wrote:

In terms of DLC, there are 4(?) spots left which that could fill eventually.

5 to fill the screen. I assume that's how many there will be and it will straighten out how oddly arranged the roster screen looks.

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Crimzonlogic

Gema says, "Hope me and all the early copy streamer don't get catch by Nintendo cop". Nintendo has cops? I thought they had ninjas.

And crap, there's an icon select thing and you can pick Magnus and Andross and a bunch of other characters as icons, but it doesn't look like Wolf or Ice Climbers are there.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Inkling

Mario
Luigi
Peach
Bowser
Yoshi
Rosalina & Luma
Bowser Jr.
Wario
Mr. Game & Watch
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Link
Zelda
Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Samus
Zero Suit Samus
Pit
Palutena
Marth
Ike
Robin
Kirby
King Dedede
Meta Knight
Little Mac
Fox
Falco
Pikachu
Charizard
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Greninja
Duck Hunt Dog
R.O.B.
Ness
Captain Falcon
Villager
Olimar
Wii Fit Trainer
Dr. Mario
Dark Pit
Lucina
Shulk
Pac-Man
Mega Man
Sonic
Mii Fighter

Here ya go

Kewlan

Maybe we'll get DLC? Hopefully maybe!

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

e-love

I'm wondering why they didn't go the alternate route with Bowser Jr in Mario Kart 8. Like having him be swappable with the other Koopalings, so as to not take up individual slots. We could have had a lot more diverse of a character roster in that case. Oh well, DLC is happening for that game so I guess it's going to get better.

So I'm guessing that Mewtwo pic floating around Twitter isn't real?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Crimzonlogic

It looks like Gema's showing character's final smashes now. Edit: well, maybe not.

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

5 to fill the screen. I assume that's how many there will be and it will straighten out how oddly arranged the roster screen looks.

I hope so. It weirds me out how the characters in the bottom right aren't with their respective franchises.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Grumblevolcano

Emaan wrote:

I'm wondering why they didn't go the alternate route with Bowser Jr in Mario Kart 8. Like having him be swappable with the other Koopalings, so as to not take up individual slots. We could have had a lot more diverse of a character roster in that case. Oh well, DLC is happening for that game so I guess it's going to get better.

I'm thinking Amiibo related, most of the main characters people wanted for Mario Kart 8 that wasn't available are in Smash so could be that Amiibo unlocks characters for that game. I also think DLC will happen because of the "empty space" logic, Mario Kart 8 had too much free space in track select and then we got 4 cups for DLC announced.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TuVictus

Do you think we'd get amiibos for alternate costumes? Like an alph or Fierce Deity amiibo

TuVictus

Inkling

Emaan wrote:

Where did you see that?

Grumblevolcano

DestinyMan wrote:

@Grumblevolcano: Nintendo confirmed that amiibos don't unlock stuff in games, though.

Unlock is probably not suitable for what I trying to describe as that implies that the content is already on disc, adding characters is better.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eel

The new rumor is that the leakers who said Dixie, Ridley, mewtwo and etc are pretty confused. But that they are sure that they saw them.

Maybe dlc or updates when the WiiU version comes out?

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

TuVictus

If they saw them, doesn't that mean they have a copy of the game with them? Unless they were seeing this in footage. in which case maybe they are just waiting for the Wii U release before unleashing an update that gives the characters to the 3DS version. Maybe unlocking them on the Wii U version gets em' on the 3DS come november? Still hope?

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

JunkosBoobies

I think I found a new main. The one who laughs...

Duck Hunt Doge Dog, as if there was any doubt by "the one who laughs" thing I said. Bowser J.r., Dark Pit and Dr. Mario as well

But anyway, the roster is good. I would've taken the big three + Claus, but I'm fine as is. No Wolf or Lucas is kinda upsetting, but I'm still getting the game regardless.

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

SparkOfSpirit

Morphbug wrote:

The new rumor is that the leakers who said Dixie, Ridley, mewtwo and etc are pretty confused. But that they are sure that they saw them.

Maybe dlc or updates when the WiiU version comes out?

If they got their leak from the Wii U version, then maybe they are on the disc there and DLC for the 3DS version? I'm fairly certain there will be some sort of DLC here.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic