Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 15,021 to 15,040 of 27,917

Eel

I can't wait for smash 5's announcement to see today's complainers going

THEY BETTER NOT REMOVE DARK PIT HES SO TOTALLY NOT A CLONE, HE'S MY MAIN!

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Jazzer94

DreamyViridi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

This is why I don't want Mewtwo and Ridley in Smash. The fans don't deserve them.

Have to agree to you on that! I think the lack of those two is why I'm fond of the roster.

Sounds a bit spiteful to me and not much better than the complainers.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TuVictus

SockoMario wrote:

Someone said they want to KILL Sakurai just because Wolf isn't playable. Smash Bros. has the worst fanbase of all time.

That's not just smash. Every fanbase has those wackos making death threats. It's a gamer thing in general.

TuVictus

Klunk23

This is a pretty awesome roster. (Excluding the fact that Ice Climbers are gone) The thing I don't like is the darned arrangement of the characters. Namely the clone corner. I get that these characters are just clones but they still deserve to be with their respective series. And the fact that Yoshi is in the middle of the Mario characters also bugs me.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

e-love

So are the leaks over? We know the final roster now?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

SparkOfSpirit

For DLC?

Lucas
Wolf
Ice Climbers (Why is the polar bear in Smash Run?)
Rhythm Heaven rep
Dixie Kong / King K. Rool

The first three would be much appreciated. By the way, is Isaac's assist trophy in the game?

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DefHalan

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the ESRB "leaker" say that wasn't the Final Roster?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

19Robb92

DefHalan wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong but didn't the ESRB "leaker" say that wasn't the Final Roster?

Well.. It didn't have Mii's in it, so it could just be that.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

KratosAce

Morphbug wrote:

I can't wait for smash 5's announcement to see today's complainers going

THEY BETTER NOT REMOVE DARK PIT HES SO TOTALLY NOT A CLONE, HE'S MY MAIN!

You win the internet

I'm too tired to think of something to write here...
Cookies

e-love

I really wanted to see Mewtwo back so he could totally beat Lucario up and remind him who the REAL OG Pokemon rep is

Also Ice Climbers </3

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

TuVictus

DefHalan wrote:

Not sure if it was the same leaker but they gave a short list of unlockables including Ridley and Mewtwo. But like many people said: it's possible he was just messing with us. Or not. If all star mode is unlocked, doesn't that mean every character already is?

TuVictus

MasterWario

Also is R.O.B. in or not? (I thought I saw his character selection pic but haven't seen him in game)

Well, Shulk got in so I'm happy. ^_^ He deserved to be in after the awesomeness that was Xenoblade Chronicles.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

19Robb92

MasterWario wrote:

Also is R.O.B. in or not? (I thought I saw his character selection pic but haven't seen him in game)

In, he just takes longer than most to unlock apparently.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

DefHalan

Operative wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Not sure if it was the same leaker but they gave a short list of unlockables including Ridley and Mewtwo. But like many people said: it's possible he was just messing with us. Or not. If all star mode is unlocked, doesn't that mean every character already is?

Right, All-Star mode should mean all characters are unlocked. I just remember the "leaker" saying that wasn't the final roster but it seems like it is. So either the "leaker" was wrong or we still haven't seen the Final Roster

May_Nyan

DefHalan wrote:

Operative wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

Right, All-Star mode should mean all characters are unlocked. I just remember the "leaker" saying that wasn't the final roster but it seems like it is. So either the "leaker" was wrong or we still haven't seen the Final Roster

They were either wrong or lying.

May_Nyan

Haxonberik

@Morphbug THIS. This so bad. People cry every time a 'clone' is added and then rage if they don't return. This really is an insatiable fanbase.

www.convectiongames.com

TuVictus

Had to be lying. If they already had everyone unlocked wouldn't they know it by seeing All Star mode?

TuVictus

DefHalan

Operative wrote:

Had to be lying. If they already had everyone unlocked wouldn't they know it by seeing All Star mode?

If he was lying, that makes the "leak" incorrect. just saying lol

MasterWario

19Robb92 wrote:

MasterWario wrote:

In, he just takes longer than most to unlock apparently.

Very good, he's one of my favorites.

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

DreamyViridi

@Jazzer94 - I don't mean to be/sound spiteful. The constant talk and whining of Ridley just got a little too annoying for my taste, they have to learn. With that said, however; if they end up being DLC characters, I will welcome them.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic