Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 15,001 to 15,020 of 30,528

TheGreatLord

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm pleased that R.O.B. is apparently back. He got some hate in Brawl, but he was actually a good character if you cared to try him out.

Surprised a lot of people like ROB lol, surprised I'm not the only one in this forums that like ROB

Edited on by TheGreatLord

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm pleased that R.O.B. is apparently back. He got some hate in Brawl, but he was actually a good character if you cared to try him out.

Indead! he was one of my favs.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Youtube Channel I eShop Gurus l Super Smash Bros. 4 Brawler Card I Mario Kart 8 Player Card l My Super Mario Maker levels!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

As a Wolf player, nothing gets me shaking like a ROB on the field. I don't know why, but even a total newb at the helm of a ROB scares me. It's the weirdest thing.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TheGreatLord

UGXwolf wrote:

As a Wolf player, nothing gets me shaking like a ROB on the field. I don't know why, but even a total newb at the helm of a ROB scares me. It's the weirdest thing.

Heh how about you do online against me when Wii U version comes out me Rob and you Wolf

TheGreatLord

3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

UGXwolf

TheGreatGamer wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

As a Wolf player, nothing gets me shaking like a ROB on the field. I don't know why, but even a total newb at the helm of a ROB scares me. It's the weirdest thing.

Heh how about you do online against me when Wii U version comes out me Rob and you Wolf

I can only hope that's possible.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

I'd play a ROB using Wolf. Not gonna day I'd win, cause of Wolf's...problems...but hey it'd be fun.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

I'd play a ROB using Wolf. Not gonna day I'd win, cause of Wolf's...problems...but hey it'd be fun.

I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just saying for some reason, I get all shaky when fighting against a ROB as Wolf. You'd think I'd be worse about fighting an Ike, who counters Wolf a little too well, but no, it's ROB. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I'd play a ROB using Wolf. Not gonna day I'd win, cause of Wolf's...problems...but hey it'd be fun.

I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just saying for some reason, I get all shaky when fighting against a ROB as Wolf. You'd think I'd be worse about fighting an Ike, who counters Wolf a little too well, but no, it's ROB. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

....?

I wasn't implying anything about you winning or not so...?

I was just talking about me and my chances of winning a battle with Wolf

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

@TeeJay Misconstrued implications. I was saying that I would play Wolf against ROB just fine. I'm not afraid to or anything, but I get really shaky for no apparent reason. I still enjoy it all the same.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

IceClimbers

Love how the All-Star Mode pic shows Donkey Kong as coming from 1983, referencing how it's not the original DK, as the original DK is actually Cranky Kong. Nice touch, Sakurai!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

@TeeJay Misconstrued implications. I was saying that I would play Wolf against ROB just fine. I'm not afraid to or anything, but I get really shaky for no apparent reason. I still enjoy it all the same.

Ah, okay, sorry.

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

May_Nyan

IceClimbers wrote:

Love how the All-Star Mode pic shows Donkey Kong as coming from 1983, referencing how it's not the original DK, as the original DK is actually Cranky Kong. Nice touch, Sakurai!

Donkey Kong Jr. is from 1982, so this can't be true. He's next to Mario, from 1981.

メイ  にゃん

ZurrrrBlattTron

TheGreatGamer wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

Me I could whip any Meta Knight and Wolf player with ROB

Gimme high five, or smack your computer when it's on my post.

smacks computer :3 a lot of people don't give ROB a chance which is sad he's the perfect counter to Ice Climbers, Wolf and Meta Knight and barely anyone can counter him cause he's so rare :3 his combos are godly if used right

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

19Robb92

torotoid64 wrote:

a lot of people don't give ROB a chance which is sad he's the perfect counter to Ice Climbers, Wolf and Meta Knight and barely anyone can counter him cause he's so rare :3 his combos are godly if used right

Yeah, I love R.O.B..

Zero Suit Samus & R.O.B were my mains in SSBB.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Back

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

UGXwolf

IceClimbers wrote:

Love how the All-Star Mode pic shows Donkey Kong as coming from 1983, referencing how it's not the original DK, as the original DK is actually Cranky Kong. Nice touch, Sakurai!

That's Luigi. Luigi's first appearance was in '83. DK and Mario both appeared in Donkey Kong in '81.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

Untitled

Dat ass

TeeJay

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Inkling

@TeeJay Luigi approves, once again

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatDude

Whopper744

@TeeJay I was starting to think I was the only one to notice that. I may chuckle every time I scroll over all star mode.

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...)

-John 3:16

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

ZurrrrBlattTron

COME AND RIDE THE SMASH HYPE TRAIN, WITH SAKURAI AS OUR CONDUCTOR THERE IS NO STOPS! STRAIGHT TO SMASH LAND

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic