Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,501 to 1,520 of 27,917

Randomname19

WingedFish wrote:

Nothing particularly amazing today, but you gotta love the detail here.
Untitled

Does his arm open like this in his games or it's just in SSB4?

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

CM30

I'm sorry, but they really do need to get on with the character and stage announcements. Seriously, they need to get the hype going more, as they've currently let it kind of die down by quite a lot due to how little information has been released.

Remember, you're selling people the game that will make about 90% of them buy a Wii U. Make them want it BAD. Make them want it right now, whatever the cost.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

Kewlan

@CM30 Remember, the game will be released next year. Do you think they'll be able to keep the hype to the maximum straight in one whole year? That's impossible. And who's less hyped about what is personal, since we all want something different. What I want most is a balanced game between Melee and Brawl, and that's what getting me most hyped up.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

OdnetninAges

@CM30

It isn't coming out until the end of 2014 at the very, very earliest. (I'm positive it won't be released until 2015.) There is too much time to reveal too much right from the get-go.

I'd imagine we'd get more info on characters and stages via Nintendo Directs.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

CM30

Yes they can keep the hype up. Obviously, it wouldn't be one new character a day, but at least show one every month or so. Then maybe a stage every week or two, some trophies/music every now and again. The Dojo was a great idea, and it's something Nintendo needs to do for more of their games.

And I thrive on hype. My plans revolve around it.

Try out Gaming Reinvented, my new gaming forum and website!
Also, if you're a Wario series fan, check out Wario Forums today! Your only place for Wario series discussion!
My 3DS Friend Code: 4983-5165-4...

Twitter:

PanicPuppet

@CM30 I agree, the Dojo was a much better way of keeping up hype, as opposed to "random pic of the day" snore fest we're left with right now.

The Dojo showed us character bios with their move sets, brand new or redone stages, samples of music, etc.

I need more than 3 newcomers (2 of which are questionable) to be hyped for SSB4.

PanicPuppet

Orngeblu

Yeah, these pictures aren't very hype and don't give us much information (at least, the information we crave), but we do have an endless amount of speculation.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

ITAFTRS

Personally, I don't care when they start to reveal more stages/characters. As was pointed out earlier, this game won't release until the end of next year (I thought it actually would be sooner, but whatevs) so there's really no need to reveal too much information now. As for characters, I hope we get some classic NES ones, like we got with for instance Ice Climbers in Melee (though I didn't like playing with them very much). Wouldn't it be pretty cool if they let us play as Scrooge (is that his English name?) from Duck Tales (if Disney would allow it, that is)?

ITAFTRS

Kewlan

@CM30 It haven't even gone one month since the reveal. Anyway, we got a new character and a new stage, I hope you're hyped!
Edit: Never mind, it had gone one month and a day.

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Safari_ghost

Im 98% sure yoshi will be in this game they just havent revealed him he will probably have a yarn costume

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Randomname19

Dev wrote:

There you go everyone; you got your interesting news. Here's all the images of Olimar and his Pikmin from the official Super Smash Bros. website.
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Link's face XD

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Prof3ssorMGW

Day 1: Go online
Pick Olimar
Body everyone

SUPER SMASH BROS. BRAWL FACEBOOK PAGE: http://www.facebook.com/SSBWIIU3DS
Nintendo Network ID: Prof3ssorMGW

Kewlan

@Dev Wow, you couldn't just link the website? >.>

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

FireMario887

Well what do you know, Olimar has shown. Not much of a surprise for me though...

FireMario887

FireMario887

Well, at least his tiny Pikmin aren't beating up Samus... That would make Samus look weak, and whatever she is, she is not weak.

FireMario887

Orngeblu

I see his Bair and Dsmash and Fsmash is back... sigh Either they'll change his moveset in the future, or it'll stay the same. (Or maybe they could've changed how much damage it does, how much lag it has, etc) Either way, first high tier character confirmed. >:/

I guess it should've been obvious, they need at least one character from each Nintendo franchise.

They should show Captain Falcon next. :3

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

Happy_Mask

Olimar is much different from meta knight tier wise, so he's not nearly as big of a deal.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

Okay, time to do my thing. So we know that Olimar has all five original Pikmin (there is at least one Purple next to Pit), but the Rock and Winged types are missing. My guess is they'll be for a Pikmin 3 Captain (Alph) should there be a second representative. Also notice that Olimar has the new outer whistle design of the new game. And just a nice little detail, but you can see Drake (the ship in Pikmin 3) in the background of the last screenshot. And by the way, what snippets we can see of the new Pikmin stage looks gorgeous!

This news has just made my day.

Edited on by Snagrio

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic