Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,921 to 14,940 of 27,917

TeeJay

Nintendo6400 wrote:

SPOILER
http://i.imgur.com/dROyqib.jpg
I'm sad now. T.T

Every fighter has a trophy too, though.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

WaLzgi wrote:

The leak's still fake! The leak's still fake! >:[

Got some hats to eat hehe

Also I hate the Sonic recolors... they can do better than that...

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Grumblevolcano

Nintendo6400 wrote:

SPOILER
http://i.imgur.com/dROyqib.jpg
I'm sad now. T.T

That doesn't necessarily mean Wolf is gone, remember that in Brawl there was a collectible (not obtained by Classic/All Star) trophy for Fox's Star Fox Assault look and Fox was still playable.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

2Sang

Ok I just saw dark pit in a much higher quality, he's not a total clone, so it's not as bad as I thought. I can deal with him in to whoever I was debating I concede for the most part. Still isn't as good as a clone/semiclone like lucas, wolf, or roy though.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

AceDefective

2Sang wrote:

Ok I just saw dark pit in a much higher quality, he's not a total clone, so it's not as bad as I thought. I can deal with him in to whoever I was debating I concede for the most part. Still isn't as good as a clone/semiclone like lucas, wolf, or roy though.

What's different about him? I might be able to re-hype myself if he's different enough.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

erv

Does ganon / ganondorf mean we can fight as a pig, basically?

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

Datasun_7

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

2Sang wrote:

What's different about him? I might be able to re-hype myself if he's different enough.

Apparently he's faster, has a unique Final smash in the form of his dark pit staff, pits upperdash arm is replaced by an electroshock arm, and his moveset has the Pandora claws integrated into it.
So basically he has had more care applied than lucina. A Dr.Mario style clone if you will

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

19Robb92

I think differentiating the Final Smashes is a really great way to make clones feel less like clones.

It sucks that Toon Link & Link still has the same FS.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

TeeJay

19Robb92 wrote:

I think differentiating the Final Smashes is a really great way to make clones feel less like clones.

It sucks that Toon Link & Link still has the same FS.

Agreed on both counts. I wish they'd given more care to Toon Link. I mean it's great that he has an ALBE recolor but that isn't as good as having his pajamas or even the conductor's outfit. And his moveset is exactly. The same.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FishieFish

arronishere wrote:

FishieFish wrote:

Gosh, well I'm going to leave the internet until the 3rd of October.
I don't want anybody leaking anymore of the game for me.

..See you tomorrow, guys!

FishieFish wrote:

Inigo from Fire Emblem is a trophy!

That didn't last long:P

I-I.. I cannot resist.. Just.. One.. More.. Page refresh!!

"No one said you could touch."

2Sang

Datasun_7 wrote:

ZeroZX_Dev wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Apparently he's faster, has a unique Final smash in the form of his dark pit staff, pits upperdash arm is replaced by an electroshock arm, and his moveset has the Pandora claws integrated into it.
So basically he has had more care applied than lucina. A Dr.Mario style clone if you will

I called the different final smash, but his up b looks different too.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

C-Olimar

The leaked stage list wasn't final, so there's a last shred of hope...

C-Olimar

AceDefective

Aarod-Kong wrote:

I'm starting to believe we saw the full roster in the ESRB leak. Guess it's game over for us Donkey Kong and Metroid fans.
However, the roster still looks awesome and I can't wait to get my hands on this game.

That was not the full roster, in the leak All-Star mode wasn't finished. The game is barely out, some chars and stages will have ridiculous unlock requirements. Wait a week.

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

TeeJay

Lucina just got unlocked in the Kano-Bi stream! The roster is a perfect rectangle now.

Edited on by TeeJay

19Robb92

Lucina's Final Smash is the same as Marth

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic