Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,821 to 14,840 of 27,917

19Robb92

Yeah, it really sucks that someone leaked these. They're such great choices for surprise characters.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Crimzonlogic

A wild Mr. Game & Watch appeared!

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

19Robb92

I'm really curious if the leak contained all the characters, or if there are characters we still don't know about.

Pootypie

19Robb92 wrote:

Yeah, it really sucks that someone leaked these. They're such great choices for surprise characters.

If the game wasn't leaked, I would be staring at the screen when I notice Duck Hunt Dog, can't believe they added him.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Crimzonlogic

TheGreatGamer wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

If the game wasn't leaked, I would be staring at the screen when I notice Duck Hunt Dog, can't believe they added him.

Surprise or not, playing the game is where the real fun is. A surprise character reveal only lasts so long. The fun of the game itself will last a long time.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.

2Sang

19Robb92 wrote:

I'm really curious if the leak contained all the characters, or if there are characters we still don't know about.

It didn't have every character because allstar was still locked, so at least 1 more character we don't know about

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

C-Olimar

2Sang wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

It didn't have every character because allstar was still locked, so at least 1 more character we don't know about

Unless the images were from different stages of completion. The leak was based on a video, remember.

C-Olimar

Crimzonlogic

I figured these streams would have been shut down by now. Can Nintendo have them shut down?

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.

UGXwolf

2Sang wrote:

So good thing we discussed that the leak is definitely not confirmed right? I mean it was obviously a photoshop.

Oh, I'm sorry I'm not gullible enough to believe every picture that looks like it might be legit or every list with at least three retroactively confirmed characters on it! I didn't mean any harm! I just felt that people were jumping to conclusions, and they were. Until I see Wario, Ganondorf, and Bowser Jr. the roster pic still isn't 100% confirmed because "confirmed" implies that ALL of the information has been confirmed. Not just enough to make it seem very believable.

I'm sorry that I apparently hurt your feelings by pointing out time and time again that people were using the word "confirmed" wrong, but I just really hate bad logic.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

2Sang wrote:

So good thing we discussed that the leak is definitely not confirmed right? I mean it was obviously a photoshop.

Oh, I'm sorry I'm not gullible enough to believe every picture that looks like it might be legit or every list with at least three retroactively confirmed characters on it! I didn't mean any harm! I just felt that people were jumping to conclusions, and they were. Until I see Wario, Ganondorf, and Bowser Jr. the roster pic still isn't 100% confirmed because "confirmed" implies that ALL of the information has been confirmed. Not just enough to make it seem very believable.

I'm sorry that I apparently hurt your feelings by pointing out time and time again that people were using the word "confirmed" wrong, but I just really hate bad logic.

Yeah because they looked so fake and all, and anyone who believed video footage of bowser jr and shulk in action was a gullible 12 year old am I right?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

UGXwolf

2Sang wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Yeah because they looked so fake and all, and anyone who believed video footage of bowser jr and shulk in action was a gullible 12 year old am I right?

Gullible isn't thinking that the videos are real. Gullible is thinking that they can't be fake. Learn the difference.

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

2Sang wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

2Sang wrote:

Gullible isn't thinking that the videos are real. Gullible is thinking that they can't be fake. Learn the difference.

If something with that amount of effort put in to it was fake, it would be unprecedented.

UGXwolf

@2Sang I beg to differ! Ever heard of Project M? It's most definitely not the real Brawl, but it most certainly had an insane amount of work put into it. Or maybe you've heard of the patch for Dark Souls 2 on PC? Made by one guy. For free. In his basement. IN ONE DAY! What From Software's entire team couldn't apparently do, this guy fixed in one day just because he felt like it. There are some impressive people in this world, and who's to say they aren't interested in getting their kicks by leaking a very legit looking roster.

Though I will point out that a lot of people were really quick to point the finger at all the weird things in this leak until the videos surfaced. It's not like this was always the most legit-looking leak out there.

2Sang

UGXwolf wrote:

@2Sang I beg to differ! Ever heard of Project M? It's most definitely not the real Brawl, but it most certainly had an insane amount of work put into it. Or maybe you've heard of the patch for Dark Souls 2 on PC? Made by one guy. For free. In his basement. IN ONE DAY! What From Software's entire team couldn't apparently do, this guy fixed in one day just because he felt like it. There are some impressive people in this world, and who's to say they aren't interested in getting their kicks by leaking a very legit looking roster.

Though I will point out that a lot of people were really quick to point the finger at all the weird things in this leak until the videos surfaced. It's not like this was always the most legit-looking leak out there.

Projejct M was created by a TEAM of people and took months to develop, nobody is going to do that for a leak with only a month or so remaining until release. You all knew it was real deep down inside, you just didn't want to believe it.

EDIT: I agree it was no different for a while, but when NOA took down the videos for copyright, it became incredibly obvious.

Edited on by 2Sang

UGXwolf

2Sang wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Projejct M was created by a TEAM of people and took months to develop, nobody is going to do that for a leak with only a month or so remaining until release. You all knew it was real deep down inside, you just didn't want to believe it.

And that's where you prove that you AREN'T LISTENING! I refused to call it confirmed. If you were paying any attention, I stopped calling it fake pretty early on. Does that mean I shouldn't point out things that seem odd to me or that I should just believe it without confirmation? No. Now get off your high horse and stop acting like a smug know-it-all just because you were right about one leak. Considering how quickly you jumped on the badwagon for this one, It only looks like a fluke to me. Not amazing logic and reasoning skills. Just a gut feeling that grew with every confirmed piece of information.

19Robb92

I will never understand why Sakurai felt the need to bring the Doc. back..

Edited on by 19Robb92

vonboy89

Dr. Mario is confirmed now! Still doubting that leak?

Edited on by vonboy89

my friend code is 1306-7465-1022 and my nickname is Vonboy.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic