Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Thread

Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 28,771

supered91

Big-Luigi wrote:

Highly doubt Paper Mario would be a fighter...but the levels and stages...

OBJECTION you say paper mario wouldn't be a fighter but remember animal crossing's villager us smash fans thought that ac characters can't fight but sakurai proved you guys wrong so if villager can get in so can paper mario,and btw guys if you really think sonic is coming back let me ask you this will 3rd party characters make permanet additions?

supered91

Happy_Mask

I hope we get another melee style opening, that was one the best opening for a game I've ever seen.

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

Here's an interesting thought. We haven't seen the characters appear in the cutscenes by coming to life from trophies. Are they still from trophies? I quite like the doll idea from the original game.

The series seems to move away from that notion each passing installment, so who knows. Personally I prefer the "it's really them" idea over the trophy thing more.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

rlopez1996

Paper Mario N64 Version
Special
B- Hammer
Up B- Parakarry (marios paratroopa partner n64) carries him up to the stage but marios feet are out kicking everything in the way.
Side B- Bombette starts walking and when you hit B she explodes.
Down B- Mario kicks Koops and he slides around in his shell.
Charge
Up A - Mario does a Power jump.
Side A - Mario does a Charge hammer.
Down A - Spin just like when you hit Z in paper mario to move fast.
Also for the block Mario could get down and grab his hat like he does when you block an attack in paper mario.
Final smash - A spinning block comes out and the game freezes for mario to hit the block and on that block there are his star powers from part 1 and whatever star it lands on their power is activated.
Also mario should have all his partners megaman has more than 9 special moves not counting rush, megabuster charge attacks , basic attacks or running attacks.
He should also be able to switch style such as N64 TTYD SPM and sticker star.

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

K964

I'm sure Mega Man has four special moves like any other fighter. He just has very unique standard attacks.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

emaan

Happy_Mask wrote:

I hope we get another melee style opening, that was one the best opening for a game I've ever seen.

~hums along to opening theme~

ديسكو الحب
✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

supered91

rlopez1996 wrote:

Paper Mario N64 Version
Special
B- Hammer
Up B- Parakarry (marios paratroopa partner n64) carries him up to the stage but marios feet are out kicking everything in the way.
Side B- Bombette starts walking and when you hit B she explodes.
Down B- Mario kicks Koops and he slides around in his shell.
Charge
Up A - Mario does a Power jump.
Side A - Mario does a Charge hammer.
Down A - Spin just like when you hit Z in paper mario to move fast.
Also for the block Mario could get down and grab his hat like he does when you block an attack in paper mario.
Final smash - A spinning block comes out and the game freezes for mario to hit the block and on that block there are his star powers from part 1 and whatever star it lands on their power is activated.
Also mario should have all his partners megaman has more than 9 special moves not counting rush, megabuster charge attacks , basic attacks or running attacks.
He should also be able to switch style such as N64 TTYD SPM and sticker star.

he should just use his moves from all 4 games and his final smash should be one of those ultimate attack sticker or whatever you call it

supered91

rlopez1996

supered91 wrote:

rlopez1996 wrote:

Paper Mario N64 Version
Special
B- Hammer
Up B- Parakarry (marios paratroopa partner n64) carries him up to the stage but marios feet are out kicking everything in the way.
Side B- Bombette starts walking and when you hit B she explodes.
Down B- Mario kicks Koops and he slides around in his shell.
Charge
Up A - Mario does a Power jump.
Side A - Mario does a Charge hammer.
Down A - Spin just like when you hit Z in paper mario to move fast.
Also for the block Mario could get down and grab his hat like he does when you block an attack in paper mario.
Final smash - A spinning block comes out and the game freezes for mario to hit the block and on that block there are his star powers from part 1 and whatever star it lands on their power is activated.
Also mario should have all his partners megaman has more than 9 special moves not counting rush, megabuster charge attacks , basic attacks or running attacks.
He should also be able to switch style such as N64 TTYD SPM and sticker star.

he should just use his moves from all 4 games and his final smash should be one of those ultimate attack sticker or whatever you call it

i didnt care for sticker star at all why do people not like the idea of paper mario ssb4 do you like him?

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

Snagrio

Emaan wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

I hope we get another melee style opening, that was one the best opening for a game I've ever seen.

~hums along to opening theme~

There better be an actual CGI opening in full HD glory, instead of Brawl's lazy one that was just gameplay and snippets of the SSE. The theme song was awesome though.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

K964

Does anyone have any music they hope will get into the new games? I'm personally hoping for Mine Menace and the Tiki Tong Song from DKCR, Elecman's Stage Theme from Mega Man, and Divine Decree along with Don't speak her name! from FE:A.!

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

supered91

rlopez1996 wrote:

supered91 wrote:

rlopez1996 wrote:

Paper Mario N64 Version
Special
B- Hammer
Up B- Parakarry (marios paratroopa partner n64) carries him up to the stage but marios feet are out kicking everything in the way.
Side B- Bombette starts walking and when you hit B she explodes.
Down B- Mario kicks Koops and he slides around in his shell.
Charge
Up A - Mario does a Power jump.
Side A - Mario does a Charge hammer.
Down A - Spin just like when you hit Z in paper mario to move fast.
Also for the block Mario could get down and grab his hat like he does when you block an attack in paper mario.
Final smash - A spinning block comes out and the game freezes for mario to hit the block and on that block there are his star powers from part 1 and whatever star it lands on their power is activated.
Also mario should have all his partners megaman has more than 9 special moves not counting rush, megabuster charge attacks , basic attacks or running attacks.
He should also be able to switch style such as N64 TTYD SPM and sticker star.

he should just use his moves from all 4 games and his final smash should be one of those ultimate attack sticker or whatever you call it

i didnt care for sticker star at all why do people not like the idea of paper mario ssb4 do you like him?

people think he will be a clone when obviously he fights REALLY differently,yeah hes on on my top 10 characters for ssb4 list,and btw even though sicker star wasn't the best pm game it still was decent

supered91

rlopez1996

Do yall like move lists?

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

K964

Sure, why not?

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

zoroarkrules25

Untitled

What is this!? That's not the wii fit trainers, we saw her full moveset already.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

BandG

K964 wrote:

Does anyone have any music they hope will get into the new games? I'm personally hoping for Mine Menace and the Tiki Tong Song from DKCR, Elecman's Stage Theme from Mega Man, and Divine Decree along with Don't speak her name! from FE:A.!

any song from kirby and the amazing mirror. AKA best soundtrack of all time

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Snagrio

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Untitled

What is this!? That's not the wii fit trainers, we saw her full moveset already.

Quote from Sakurai, "Pic of the day. Mysterious solar power."

Hmm. I want to say it's from something else, but I bet the ball of light energy is coming from the Trainer. She does yoga, so I bet that somehow gives her energy powers (and Smash Bros. does give characters previously unavailable abilities, so that theory isn't too out there).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Top

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic