Posts 1,481 to 1,500 of 27,917

Safari_ghost

Do yall like move lists?

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

K964

Sure, why not?

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

zoroarkrules25

Untitled

What is this!? That's not the wii fit trainers, we saw her full moveset already.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

BandG

K964 wrote:

Does anyone have any music they hope will get into the new games? I'm personally hoping for Mine Menace and the Tiki Tong Song from DKCR, Elecman's Stage Theme from Mega Man, and Divine Decree along with Don't speak her name! from FE:A.!

any song from kirby and the amazing mirror. AKA best soundtrack of all time

Super Smash Bros. Can't Wait!

Nintendo Network ID: Waterwraith

Snagrio

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Untitled

What is this!? That's not the wii fit trainers, we saw her full moveset already.

Quote from Sakurai, "Pic of the day. Mysterious solar power."

Hmm. I want to say it's from something else, but I bet the ball of light energy is coming from the Trainer. She does yoga, so I bet that somehow gives her energy powers (and Smash Bros. does give characters previously unavailable abilities, so that theory isn't too out there).

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

DreamyViridi

Well, to add to the music discussion; I think a composition of Mega Man's Theme is almost a given. Dark Man's Theme (look it up) is pretty cool and I'd like that, too. I hope this Smash Bros. won't constantly bow down to MM2 and gives the other games just as much recognition. Brawl had the same problem with the Wario series; too much 'Ware', not enough 'Land', y'know?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Kewlan

zoroarkrules25 wrote:

Untitled

I'd guess it's a new item. And it can't be some crazy lens flare, because if you look carefully it's right in front of her. It could also not be a stage hazard, because that stage is Battlefield, right?
I'm betting it's an item, I have no idea what else it could possibly be.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Neightrix

I'll try to formulate a list starting with the my biggest wish and progress into the lesser desires:
1.) Balanced gameplay in terms of offense and defense. By that I mean I don't want a totally offensive game like Melee, but also not a slow shield grab game like Brawl. I realize that "balance" can sometimes be viewed as a subjective term, meaning different things to different people. In these cases we should look to experienced and competitive players to determine what balance looks like, not fanboys and whoever has the biggest youtube channels(not that this applies to Brawl). This would probably involve slightly weaker shields, less ending lag for moves(Ganon/Ike), getting off the ground faster, a slightly shorter air dodge, lower short hops, less landing lag, less shield delay, recovery moves that punish edgeguarders better but not all of them having a snap-to-ledge feature, and less character hurtbox extension during attacks so that not every move can be shield grabbed so easily.
2.) Character Balance. Easy to talk about, hard to pull off, especially with such a huge cast of characters. Perhaps a perfect balance isn't really called for, because that usually results in every character either being exactly the same or extremely overpowered(Brawl Minus being the best example that comes to mind). You'd sort of expect Olimar or Wii Trainer to suck, but in all likelihood they'll be some of the best in the game just to appease the incoming new players who are playing just for those specific characters. Essentially what I'm getting at is that no character should just be gimped beyond to ability to do anything well, you know the examples(C.Falcon, Ganon, Bowser, etc.). From what I've seen of Bowser this is already being done to an extent with him being a little faster and appearing to have bigger hitboxes. This and my #1 are the biggest components to keeping the competitive scene interesting. And it's okay if certain characters work as counters to others, Lord knows Metaknight needed a good counter.
3.) The return of Mewtwo. This is obviously more of an opinion based wish. for all we know Mewtwo might have gotten a new form in the X&Y games just to refresh the character so that he could be a viable choice in the upcoming Brawl game. It probably goes without saying that if Mewtwo's new form is in the game(and maybe his old form as a sort of Zamus) they probably won't reveal him until much later just to build the hype as much as possible. And it's okay if he's very different, he's supposed to be one of the fastest pokemon in the games, so he really should be quicker imo.

Thanks for reading my input.

Edited on by Neightrix

I like to win.

Twitter:

PanicPuppet

I have a list of characters I'd like to see appear (see sig), and I'm hoping to see at LEAST one, join the roster.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

Safari_ghost

I hope yoshi returns

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

PanicPuppet

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled

Shouldn't Mario technically be Fire Man?

Also Samus and Captain Falcon should be there instead of ACV and WFT. They'd be Beam Woman and Falcon Man.

Edited on by PanicPuppet

PanicPuppet

kkslider5552000

Austroid wrote:

Shouldn't Mario technically be Fire Man?

Arguable. He uses fire balls in Smash Bros but doesn't wear the proper Fire Suit. Sakurai's kind of a jerk for trying to ruin sacred Mario canon that way. > : (

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Snagrio

Nothing particularly amazing today, but you gotta love the detail here.
Untitled

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Whopper744

I'm already getting impatient for more info, or at least a character reveal (even if they are a veteran)

Nintendo ID : Whopper744

Twitter: @Whopper744games

online games include: Mario Kart 8, Mario Kart 7, Smash Bros Wii U and 3DS, Super Mario Maker and Splatoon.
Try out my Super Mario Maker stages at well! Here's one to start : F98B-0000-0022-0753
(used to be Joshers744...

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9014-2585 | Nintendo Network ID: Whopper744

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic