Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 1,481 to 1,500 of 12,813

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,481. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

I bet that's his down B move. Because I remember during Sakurai's conference speech Pit bent down briefly before doing the move.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

piperrobbie

1,482. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

This is so awesome I can't wait to play as Pit in the new installment, every time I used Pit in brawl, I would use his shield and always left open to attack from behind and above at least it seems now that slip in his defense is getting fortified ^_^

piperrobbie

AuthorMessage

MrWalkieTalkie

1,483. Posted:

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,484. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Never played as Pit in Brawl. He just never really caught my attention. But ever since Kid Icarus: Uprising he became my most favorite Nintendo character! He's got so much personality, something you dont really see in a lot of characters from Nintendo games.

Indeed! In addition to the characters; the humour and the mass amount of fourth wall breaking made the game. I hope a bit of that humour shows in Smash Bros somewhere.
Also, Pit's pretty much a fellow gamer like us. What's not to like?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Randomname19

1,485. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled

I don't know why but really want someone to photoshop Bowser and make him look like he's playing basketball. XD

http://www.flash-screen.com/free-wallpaper/uploads/200812/ico...

Randomname19

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,486. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I've always been a Pit fan since Brawl. I don't really know why Pit clicked with me in Brawl, but he did and he became my best character. It must have been his potential for a bigger personality than most Nintendo characters. Brawl got me into the Kid Icarus series and made me demand a new Kid Icarus, and that wish was granted at E3 2010. I wanted epic boss battles, good music, and voice-acting in a new Kid Icarus, which all made it into Uprising. I'm happy to see Pit using his weapons from Uprising in this new Smash Bros. game. Now he'll be more powerful than ever before!

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

1,487. Posted:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Same here.

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

1,488. Posted:

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I've always been a Pit fan since Brawl. I don't really know why Pit clicked with me in Brawl, but he did and he became my best character. It must have been his potential for a bigger personality than most Nintendo characters. Brawl got me into the Kid Icarus series and made me demand a new Kid Icarus, and that wish was granted at E3 2010. I wanted epic boss battles, good music, and voice-acting in a new Kid Icarus, which all made it into Uprising. I'm happy to see Pit using his weapons from Uprising in this new Smash Bros. game. Now he'll be more powerful than ever before!

Once I found out Sakurai was the one making Kid Icarus: Uprising, I found out there was online multi-player and I could not wait for this game. Got it day one! <3 It's an awesome game. I love playing online with my weapons.

Which also gave me a Pit hiatus when I came back to Brawl. I switched from Toon Link to Pit. Sadly I don't main Pit anymore now. I main Sheik. ;)

But yeah he does have more depth as a character than any other Nintendo character.

Edited on by Orngeblu

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

KingBoo01

1,489. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Once I found out Sakurai was the one making Kid Icarus: Uprising, I found out there was online multi-player and I could not wait for this game. Got it day one! <3 It's an awesome game. I love playing online with my weapons.

Which also gave me a Pit hiatus when I came back to Brawl. I switched from Toon Link to Pit. Sadly I don't main Pit anymore now. I main Sheik. ;)

But yeah he does have more depth as a character than any other Nintendo character.

Especially considering he's the only one that talks(CD-i doesn't count).

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop Dell PC.

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,490. Posted:

KingBoo01 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

Dev wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Especially considering he's the only one that talks(CD-i doesn't count).

That's not entirely true. Mario talks, at least in 3-4 word sentences, the Star Fox cast does, and Samus did in Other M (even though she shouldn't have) among other examples. But for the most part Pit does have the best conversations and personality of the main Nintendo group. I just hope his fun-loving attitude and penchant for cheesey one-liners is carried on to Smash Bros.

Edited on by WingedSnagret

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,491. Posted:

@WingedFish I HOPE SHE'LL BRING LOTSA SPAGHETTI

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,492. Posted:

@Kewlan I'm thinking more along the lines of,
"Hey, floor ice cream gives you health!"

AuthorMessage

OdnetninAges

1,493. Posted:

@WingedFish

"Do a barrel roll!"

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, HASHTAG

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

The Pinnacle of Human Achievement

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,494. Posted:

Samus is the strong, silent type. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Kewlan

1,495. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Except in Other M. Ugh...

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,496. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Except in Other M. Ugh...

In Other M she was light and puny, but in Prime is where she was heavy, tough, and SILENT.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,497. Posted:

Do you guys think this is an original stage? Or do you think it's from a game?
Untitled
I believ it's original, because if you look at the bottom you can clearly see a flag with a smash ball on it. I feel as though I've seen it before though. :|

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

kkslider5552000

1,498. Posted:

It's probably original but it somehow looks familiar...

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 5054
Nintendo Network ID: SliderGamer55

Cool link for cool people: http://forums.dctp.ws/

AuthorMessage

DestinyMan

1,499. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: It's the Wii U version's Battlefield.

Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,500. Posted:

Dev wrote:

@Happy_Mask: It's the Wii U version's Battlefield.

To be more specific, Battlefield at night. The Brawl version gradually changed daylight over time too, just not to total darkness.