Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,681 to 14,700 of 27,917

Eel

Yeah, demos are usually made separately after some point in development (as in, before development ends, a different group of people takes the task of taking the current game and making a demo).

It's probable that this bug is not present on the final release.

Edit: aw, Daisy peach is just a boring recolor again:

http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/smash-bros-3...

At least her last dress is new...

It also seems her final smash was changed to heal herself instead of spawning peaches, that's actually a really big improvement.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo6400

I just had a thought about dedede. What if one of his taunts has him put on his mask just like Lucina? That could explain why its not an alt.

Ok I'm done posting for while now. I have an essay to write.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

The_Ninja

What was your favorite victory theme in the demo?
I have to say Villager.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Famitsu scans Galore! Including all the costume colors for characters! OVEN MITTS PAC-MAN!!
http://nintendoeverything.com/super-smash-bros-for-3ds-100-pa...
Also...
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/gallery/smash-bros-3...
Does Luigi have a duplicate color, or is that a mistake?

Wait, that Luigi at the far right...could it be?
Untitled
...Nah.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DBPirate

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yep this is definitely the starting roster.
Untitled

Just would like to point out that in that picture Rosalina does not have her Luma and Olimar does not have his Pikmin shown just like how the Duck Hunt Dog doesn't have the ducks shown.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

CapeSmash

Jazzer94 wrote:

Yep this is definitely the starting roster.
Untitled

That's not the starting roster... Lucina is unlockable. It's just listing all the announced characters so far.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DBPirate

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!
Does it come out Friday Japan time? As in we'll start getting news posted tomorrow since they're a day ahead?!

I just realized that!

Edited on by DBPirate

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

IceClimbers

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!
Does it come out Friday Japan time? As in we'll start getting news posted tomorrow since they're a day ahead?!

No we'll start getting news on Friday. Comes out Saturday Japan time. Midnight for Japan is 8:00 AM PDT.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Uncle_Franklin

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

No we'll start getting news on Friday. Comes out Saturday Japan time. Midnight for Japan is 8:00 AM PDT.

I wont believe any of it until it's confirmed by Nintendo themselves via email to me personally.

Uncle_Franklin

IceClimbers

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

I wont believe any of it until it's confirmed by Nintendo themselves via email to me personally.

When people are playing the actual game, it's real information. Obviously there will be some fake info sprinkled in, but most of it will be real.

Uncle_Franklin

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

When people are playing the actual game, it's real information. Obviously there will be some fake info sprinkled in, but most of it will be real.

In that case I also require a sworn affidavit.

Uncle_Franklin

IceClimbers

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

Don't worry, this thread won't be talking about any potential spoilers. Or at least I hope so.

DefHalan

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

Don't worry, this thread won't be talking about any potential spoilers. Or at least I hope so.

Oh it will.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

DefHalan wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Franklin wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

WAIT!

Oh it will.

Lol I knew deep down that it was inevitable. I wonder how long it will take for the full roster to be revealed.

DefHalan

IceClimbers wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Oh it will.

Lol I knew deep down that it was inevitable. I wonder how long it will take for the full roster to be revealed.

Seeing how people were talking about "leaks" no doubt anytime a new character is seen on Miiverse it will be posted here. I hope it takes awhile, over 24 hours but we will see.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic