Wii U Forum

Topic: Super Smash Bros. Wii U Thread

Showing 1,461 to 1,480 of 12,191

AuthorMessage
Avatar

thesuperconory

1,461. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

@thesuperconory So just because YOU don't like them, no one should be allowed to play as them?

Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them and I've never seen someone who's main is ice climbers.

Then you really haven't tried looking. There are many people who main or use Ice Climbers. >_>

"Well everyone I have ever asked has said they don't want them"

So does this count for everyone and not just the people you asked? No.

Sry a troller got in my account

thesuperconory

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,462. Posted:

Big-Luigi wrote:

Untitled
Just a prediction on what Kirby will look like when he inhales our three new fighters.

Quoting, Just in case you guys missed it.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Kewlan

1,463. Posted:

thesuperconory wrote:

Sry a troller got in my account

Are you serious? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever seen.

ಠ_ಠ
Biggest Hyrule Warriors fan on planet earth.
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,464. Posted:

This is my favorite screenshot. So neat! :D

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

1,465. Posted:

Your image didn't work. Here you go :P: Untitled

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,466. Posted:

@Pikminsi: Sorry, my kindle fire hd can't (Silk app) copy and paste images.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,467. Posted:

Since I'am a Mario and Zelda fan, the two screenshots are obliviously my favorites.
Untitled
Untitled

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,468. Posted:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingBoo01

1,469. Posted:

Ice Climbers were my main fighters, along with Mr. Game and Watch, and Olimar. Yeah, I like all the worst characters, but I managed to beat Subspace Emisarry and Classic on intense after practicing and spamming Kirby. Also, I really want Starfy and Chibi-Robo for the new game.

Edited on by KingBoo01

clash of clans; faded witches 2
Currently own: Gamecube,Wii,Wii U,PSONE,PS2,PS3,Game & Watch Ball,Gameboy,Gameboy Micro,White DS Lite,DSI,Mario edition DSI XL,3DS, NOOK Tablet,Xbox 360,HP Laptop(excellently plays Steam games),Nook HD,iPad Air,iPhone 4s,PSP 3000,Sony Vaio, and Desktop Dell PC.

3DS Friend Code: 0860-3284-5329 | Nintendo Network ID: Piplup22301

AuthorMessage
Avatar

KingDunsparce

1,470. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,471. Posted:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

OdnetninAges

1,472. Posted:

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

Console Usernames: Rc

LOL, MEGATRUTH

I got my 3DS back from repair!!

"Who the hell do you think I am?!"

Miiverse Profile

My Anime List

NSLU Playthrough with friends

Check out Ninten-Times!

Epicness

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,473. Posted:

OdnetninAges wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Pikminsi wrote:

Varia01 wrote:

Am I even allowed to link images like I did with that Samus pic? My kindle's web browser (Silk app) can't copy and paste images. I also hate to slow pages.

Not that's fine. Its just that when I clicked the image you posted, it didn't work. It works fine now, I guess it was just my computer or something. D:

Oh ok. Though, the last time I hit I went to the link, it shows an image with a person pointing up with the text above him saying something to do with no hotlinks. I don't understand, it is the the first time it has happened.

I clicked on it, and it showed a guy giving the middle finger and it says "NO HOTLINKS. GET YOUR OWN BANDWITH.".

I know! I have no idea how it happened. It was suppose to be that Samus pic, but I've now figured out how to post those pictures.

I have a stupid character idea. Mickey from Epic Mickey.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

MrWalkieTalkie

1,474. Posted:

Untitled

I don't know why but really want someone to photoshop Bowser and make him look like he's playing basketball. XD

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

Chibi-Robo and Excitebiker for Smash!

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Orngeblu

1,475. Posted:

Kewlan wrote:

thesuperconory wrote:

Sry a troller got in my account

Are you serious? That's one of the worst excuses I've ever seen.

That's what I thought too, but didn't want to say it. xD Hehe...

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage
Avatar

DestinyMan

1,476. Posted:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

Rise and shine with the Captain!
Miiverse
https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/DestinyMan

Nintendo Network ID: DestinyMan

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,477. Posted:

Dev wrote:

Here's a great screenshot of Pit using his orbitars in today's Pic of the Day!
Untitled

Yeah, I like it too. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Dark-Luigi

1,478. Posted:

@Dev I really am glad that they made Pit better than hey did in Brawl, all he did there was use his bow.

The Green Thunder Strikes Like Lightning!
My Intro. <- Made it myself!
My Bio. <- Created by True Hero!
The Luigiloggery <- Take a visit and leave a comment if you want.
"Don't expect mouth to mouth!" -Waluigi.
Super Mario awesomeness and here too. <- Glad to be a Mario fan.
Darkness is a thing I adore the most, it's in my blood.

3DS Friend Code: 0516-7864-0671 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkGreenThunder

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,479. Posted:

I have HIGH doubt that this will happen, but it will be neat if this guy made it as a character:
Untitled
This is Rundas from Metroid Prime 3. He wields AWESOME ice powers and is quite powerful.

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage
Avatar

Varia01

1,480. Posted:

It will also be neat if the other hunters from Prime 3 and Prime Hunters made it, but it's the most doubtful thing ever. :P

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.