Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,561 to 14,580 of 27,917

Retro_on_theGo

TeeJay wrote:

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

Man I hate GCPM11

But yeah if that is the actual demo he's playing then it's confirmed not all costumes/colors are available despite being the final build so don't lose hope yet people. There still might be some cool costumes,

Or it could just be because it's, oh I don't know, a demo?

Yes.
Exactly.
People for whatever reason refused to believe that earlier his week so just trying to help out those still in denial.

Nintendo6400

The people playing it right now are annoying. On twich I mean.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

Nintendo6400 wrote:

The people playing it right now are annoying.

Then turn the volume down.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Nintendo6400

I saw ghirahim! I still wish he was playable.
Fludd doesn't look useless anymoree.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SheldonRandoms

I made randoms comments thar because I ham sheldon*RANDOMS*

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TuVictus

Can you only pick the highlighted characters? If that's the case then of course this is the starting roster. If it wasnt they'd just have those 4 characters visible

TuVictus

CapeSmash

Operative wrote:

Can you only pick the highlighted characters? If that's the case then of course this is the starting roster. If it wasnt they'd just have those 4 characters visible

Exactly.

Smash Mains:

SheldonRandoms

Operative wrote:

That's only for the demo, and hopefully not paid DLC

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

TuVictus

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Operative wrote:

Unlock each character for $3.99 or a set of four for $10. Unlock all of them for $25 (best value).

In a parallel universe, where smash is owned by EA and put on mobile phones for free

TuVictus

SheldonRandoms

Operative wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Operative wrote:

Unlock each character for $3.99 or a set of four for $10. Unlock all of them for $25 (best value).

In a parallel universe, where smash is owned by EA and put on mobile phones for free

It shall be called "EA's fighting game, where you gotta pay to win, or else you're fin, on a taco cowbell edition"

better preorder soon, cause the game will be $80 bucks in there dreamz..........

luisesteban

Mario has a yellow and purple outfit....so is Wario out?

luisesteban

CapeSmash

luisesteban wrote:

You haven't played Brawl, have you?

Smash Mains:

TeeJay

Operative wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Operative wrote:

A single tear trickles down my cheek as I read this.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Haxonberik

This guy's Pikachu sucks soo hard, he's just side-smashing like an idiot... I deserve to play him more damn it
But seriously though, I thought knowing the roster when the game released was gonna make the wait easier, but from the looks of this demo, I guess I was wrong.

www.convectiongames.com

KryptoniteKrunch

luisesteban wrote:

Not really. Mario retained his yellow and purple outfit from Melee into Brawl; Wario still has a good chance of being in.

KryptoniteKrunch

Nintendo Network ID: KryptoniteKrunch

luisesteban

KryptoKrunch wrote:

luisesteban wrote:

Not really. Mario retained his yellow and purple outfit from Melee into Brawl; Wario still has a good chance of being in.

Thank you.

luisesteban

Undead_terror

So the demo contains Mario, Link, Pikachu, Villager and Megaman, each character has 4 colors, you only have the battlefield as the stage but can select the final destination form of it, you only have 2 minute fights and you can turn on and off items, I'm not sure if the demo has local multiplayer or not.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic