Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 27,917

Snagrio

Dev wrote:

@Happy_Mask: It's the Wii U version's Battlefield.

To be more specific, Battlefield at night. The Brawl version gradually changed daylight over time too, just not to total darkness.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

Upon closer inspection in the trailer, it does appear to be that which @Dev stated. Up until this I just assumed the ring was the battlefield of this game. fingers still crossed for Little Mac

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

K964

It could also be the Wii U version's Final Destination, as at it seems to have the same main platform and background.

"Good. Everyone's together. Pyrrhon loves a party."
"...It's funny because marriage is terrible!"
If you know the origin of both of those quotes, then you're awesome!
Songs are like hugs that mouths give to ears.
Dreams are easy to achieve if hope is all...

SheldonRandoms

Happy_Mask wrote:

fingers still crossed for Little Mac

There's a boxing/wrestling ring stage in the game, hopefully, just hopefully he makes it in this time (as a playable character)
Untitled

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Ketchupcat

Varia01 wrote:

It will also be neat if the other hunters from Prime 3 and Prime Hunters made it, but it's the most doubtful thing ever.

Untitled
Not true, Oswald the octopus is far less likely. Though I do want to play as him now for some reason... @MrWalkieTalkie made me realize that on Miiverse!

My Colors! 3D Gallery: http://colorslive.com/author.php?id=98143
"You forgot your mayonnaise."-Squidward

3DS Friend Code: 4124-5371-3115 | Nintendo Network ID: keithmc2

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

There's a boxing/wrestling ring stage in the game, hopefully, just hopefully he makes it in this time (as a playable character)
Untitled

Mario is so proud of his fame. He's making Samus and Fox look like idiots... When I get ny hands in that fat midget.... LOL

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

SheldonRandoms

Varia01 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled

Mario is so proud of his fame. He's making Samus and Fox... When I get ny hands in that fat midget.... LOL

I think Mario's saying "Let'sa get ready to rumbleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!"

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

K964

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled

Everyone keeps saying that might be Little Mac's stage (which makes sense), but the first time I saw it, I thought of this:
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2008/197/949625_...

Edited on by K964

DawnOverALilly

They have said that they want more classic characters for SSB, so Little Mac I think has a good chance.

But it also reminds me of Rawk Hawk from paper mario.

Edited on by DawnOverALilly

Flandre- "I've been in the basement. For about 495 years."
Marisa- "That's sweet, I only get weekends off."
_
Marisa- It's so hot, I'm gonna die here.
Reimu- If you die, I'll feed your corpse to the birds.
Remilia- My, it'd be fine if you'd let me take care of tha...

Snagrio

I'm beginning to think it isn't a Punch Out!! stage. After all, it does have the Smash Bros. name and logo plastered all over the place. I bet it's either the new Final Destination, or a third Smash Bros. themed stage separate from the Final and Battlefield ones.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

OdnetninAges

WingedFish wrote:

I'm beginning to think it isn't a Punch Out!! stage. After all, it does have the Smash Bros. name and logo plastered all over the place. I bet it's either the new Final Destination, or a third Smash Bros. themed stage separate from the Final and Battlefield ones.

We've already seen the new Final Destination, though.

Also, did anybody else notice there are 2 Smashvilles? One has the same background as the one in Brawl, and the other has the City from Animal Crossing: City Folk as the background.

Maybe it's the same stage, but the background is random.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

K964

I think it's one stage, since no matter what it has the same layout, but either your guess is correct on the random backgrounds, or maybe the stage flies like Skyloft.

kkslider5552000

I've been wondering. Since the handheld stages are going to be focused more on the handheld games, are the Wii U stages gonna actively avoid having too much stuff from handheld games in stages? Like that might be interesting, especially for series like Pokemon or Game and Watch whose success are almost entirely from handhelds.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

K964

There are a lot of Pokemon console games they can that can provide inspiration for stages (Colosseum, PokePark, My Pokemon Ranch, Snap, the Rumble series, etc.), but you got me with the Game & Watch games on consoles. Maybe they can have a Game & Wario stage and kill two birds with one stone?

kkslider5552000

yeah but it'd be surprising to see Nintendo bother giving the big console Smash Bros stage to any of those games.

...then again Melee and Brawl had Pokemon Stadium so it's possible...

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Safari_ghost

Megamans overloaded he has what ive counted to in the trailer 9 powers not conting rush and megabuster do you think all characters will have this many powers? And do you think well get mortal kombat style controls

3ds Friend code 4914-3359-2138

ITAFTRS

rlopez1996 wrote:

Megamans overloaded he has what ive counted to in the trailer 9 powers not conting rush and megabuster do you think all characters will have this many powers? And do you think well get mortal kombat style controls

I don't see any reason why the other characters would have less moves than Megaman. If he has about 9 as you pointed all, then it'll probably be the same for all the characters in the game.

ITAFTRS

zoroarkrules25

K964 wrote:

SheldonRandoms wrote:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Untitled

Everyone keeps saying that might be Little Mac's stage (which makes sense), but the first time I saw it, I thought of this:
http://image.gamespotcdn.net/gamespot/images/2008/197/949625_...

I saw that pointed out to, but what if this was a stage instead:

Untitled

We should get either paper mario or rawk hawk for this.

3ds friend code:3007 8328 5371

e-love

I don't see why we would want Paper Mario. Aren't we trying to slim down on the clones?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic