Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,321 to 14,340 of 27,917

Azooooz

midnafanboy wrote:

Why is Rosalina's name rosetta and chiko in the picture?

It's the Japanese version of their name.

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Tsuchinoko

Apparently the Pictochat stage is back, though the wikia hasn't updated it yet.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

LzWinky

Forget Rosalina. I want that Fierce Deity Link

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

CapeSmash

Why are people mad over the the starting roster? Who gives a **** about the starting roster. Am I the only one here that doesn't care about it? Brawl had 14 unlockable characters, and if you believe the leak there's 12 unlockable characters. 2 less than Brawl. Not a big deal.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

2Sang

I like the idea of alph, but think louie should've had a shot too. I REALLY like the idea of fierce diety link and it was long overdue. I'm getting sad though because dixie looks deconfirmed and even though I wouldn't use her, I think she's very important and incredibly deserving of a character. Perhaps one of the most deserving since brawl.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

2Sang

SockoMario wrote:

Why are people mad over the the starting roster? Who gives a **** about the starting roster. Am I the only one here that doesn't care about it? Brawl had 14 unlockable characters, and if you believe the leak there's 12 unlockable characters. 2 less than Brawl. Not a big deal.

My guess is that there's 4 more characters to be unlocked from what we know beyond the leak. Giving 2 more characters than brawl to be unlocked. I doubt there's less unlockables than brawl.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea

2Sang

DestinyMan wrote:

@2Sang: Pink Diddy still doesn't prevent Dixie from being playable. That's like saying Mario with purple and yellow overalls deconfirms Wario.

Then again, you could say the same about Fox with Wolf's colors...

Yeah you might be right, I'm just trying not to get my hopes up.

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

@2Sang: Pink Diddy still doesn't prevent Dixie from being playable. That's like saying Mario with purple and yellow overalls deconfirms Wario.

Then again, you could say the same about Fox with Wolf's colors...

I really hope that doesn't mean he's out, but yeah, things aren't looking too good for him.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

I saw that fox wolf color and I have to say that definitely doesn't deconfirm wolf.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Blast

I'm a Dark Pit fan and even I say Dixie Kong belongs on the roster more than Dark Pit. She should, AT LEAST, be a costume option for Diddy Kong. Hopefully she'll appear in Diddy Kong Racing 2...

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nintendo6400

Dixie does deserve a spot on the roster, and so does king k. Rool. Hopefully at least one of those two characters make it in.

I still want see Hades though. Even if I have to beg through possible DLC and same with Wolf.

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Dixie does deserve a spot on the roster, and so does king k. Rool. Hopefully at least one of those two characters make it in.

I still want see Hades though. Even if I have to beg through possible DLC and same with Wolf.

I love Hades, but I'm a little scared that he'd be a clone of Captain Falcon, so basically Ganondorf but funnier. Seriously, if they decide to put in a second Kid Icarus newcomer, could they at least put in someone who I can be absolutely positive won't just be a clone?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Nintendo6400

I'm was little worried about that too, but he was made by Sakurai so I wouldn't be that concerned about it. Plus, I highly doubt we'd get a 3rd falcon clone.

TuVictus

I used to be scared about playing smash on the 3DS, but I'm playing the Kirby fighting game right now, and it feels exactly like I'm playing a lite version of smash. I'm now confident I'll be kicking butt even on the 3DS

TuVictus

Crimzonlogic

I wonder if Bowser would get a catsuit alt. That would be kinda funny.
Actually, I guess it's more of a transformation that a suit.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

MrWalkieTalkie

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Didn't Sukarai say he is done with clones so therefore there shouldn't be any for this game...

I keep hearing this again and again but I've NEVER seen any source on this. I recall him saying that all characters will have their own "system" in their playstyle but never have I heard him say that there will absolutely be no clones, just that every characters has their own unique "feel".

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Tsuchinoko

Crimzonlogic wrote:

I wonder if Bowser would get a catsuit alt. That would be kinda funny.
Actually, I guess it's more of a transformation that a suit.

I read that and a completely different image came to me.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Shirma_Akayaku

Just a recap of the Japanese Demo.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75