Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,261 to 14,280 of 27,917

LzWinky

Several were left out in the initial bunch. It doesn't really mean anything...

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

TuVictus

Haxonberik wrote:

Personally the fact that they cut Pit from the first batch of (now) 12 amiibos really started to convince me we have already seen all 48 fighters. I hope I'm wrong since I really want IC and an RH rep, but I'm prepared for the worst.
Also, I've mentioned this before, but imagine Banjo-Kazooie for a very viable Duck Hunt moveset.

Oh god you're right, banjo would probably have been the perfect clone of DHD. I'm sad now

TuVictus

Azooooz

Untitled

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Nintendo6400

Operative wrote:

Haxonberik wrote:

Personally the fact that they cut Pit from the first batch of (now) 12 amiibos really started to convince me we have already seen all 48 fighters. I hope I'm wrong since I really want IC and an RH rep, but I'm prepared for the worst.
Also, I've mentioned this before, but imagine Banjo-Kazooie for a very viable Duck Hunt moveset.

Oh god you're right, banjo would probably have been the perfect clone of DHD. I'm sad now

Banjo Kazooie probably would of been playable in brawl if Microsoft hadn't taken over the IP.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TuVictus

I know, if Microsoft was nice they'd lend him to Nintendo for smash since MS can't really have their own smash game. Similar to how they lent viva pinata to the DS and Diddy Kong racing

TuVictus

The_Ninja

Azooooz wrote:

Untitled

So first Charizard was fighting Mario, and now he's fighting alongside him?

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Pootypie

The_Ninja wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Untitled

So first Charizard was fighting Mario, and now he's fighting alongside him?

What about Bowser after all those years of rivalry?

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

It hurts me a bit how there might not be a Grass Pokemon for this game, it's so weird. They should add Sceptile to the game. He is perfectly suitable for a fighting game that is. He is very agile, and he is around the same age as Charizard so that can be more history for Sceptile! This is Sceptile: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/thumb/3/3e/254Sceptile.png/... His moves can really make an moveset all together, why not just add him... he is the best of all Grass Pokemon that can be suited for this game. If he isn't in, or any grass pokemon then I will be a bit disappointed. I like pokemon a lot actually, but smash I didn't like pokemon trainer cuz I only like Charizard. Now they added Greninja and that's really cool. Also I just realized that Jigglypuff was in the leaked picture lol... Considering that the leak is true, I hope that the roster was unfinished at the time the picture was taken. Anyways considering the leak is true I think I will play these the most... (Spoiler for those that don't want to see leak)

ROB
Ike
Charizard
Mario
Greninja
Captain Falcon
Doctor Mario
and then Donkey Kong/Bowser it depends, I liked one of them in one game and the other in the other, so it might be one of them or both.

PLEASE ADD A GRASS POKEMON TO THIS GAME SAKURAI

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Pootypie

How do spoilers work...

Pootypie

Sir_Diabeetus

DestinyMan wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Untitled

I love Donkey Kong's face. It's serious and curious at the same time. Would've been better if Diddy was on his back.

I also love that Luigi's death stare is officially here. Luigi is no longer amused. Luigi might be serious instead of cowardly and happy this year. (Except the game itself. =_=)

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Pootypie

Morphbug wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

How do spoilers work...

You need an empty line before the spoiler begins
Not like this

Like this

Oh thank you lol, stupid of me not to know that

Pootypie

MrWalkieTalkie

Speaking of Pokemon, I you could choose ANY one of all 700+ Pokemon to be playable in Smash, who would it be?

For me, it'd be cool to see Gengar!

And don't pick one that already been in Smash.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic