Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 14,001 to 14,020 of 27,917

May_Nyan

I don't understand why miis haven't been visible on any roster shown so far.

May_Nyan

Nintendo6400

UGXwolf wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Wolf is now a Fox alt

;-; Sakurai Y U do dis? And you let Dark Pit be his own character? Wolf played nothing like Fox. Now I can't use him. I think I actually would've preferred no Wolf alt, if he was going to be cut.

(TBF, Kirby has a Metaknight skin, so this doesn't deconfirm Wolf, but it doesn't look good.)

On a side note, @SockoMario Do mine eyes deceive me?! Is that Fox paired with the single-character franchises (right of Little Mac). This means one of two things:

1) The leak lies and Falco has been cut.
2) Multi-character franchises will be grouped with single-characters if there's only one character unlocked, so far and thus Lucas still has a chance! (But my main! ;~

Now excuse me... I need to go sit in a corner and cry salty, salty fanboy tears for Sakurai's sustenance.

That's true! Kirby does have a MK skin.
So there's still hope for Wolfie!
https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/19beb6...

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CapeSmash

Wolf and Lucas are AMAZING in Brawl! However, I can see why Sakurai would cut them. I don't think Star Fox needs 3 reps, and Mother getting 2 reps.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

JunkosBoobies

So Wolf is officially cut?

R.I.P. Wolf
1997-2014

Ah well, at least I have you Ness, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Robin, Bowser and Shulk...

Discord: JunkosBoobies#5379
Backloggery
MAL
DeviantArt
Avatar: Junko Enoshima (Danganronpa)

3DS Friend Code: 0447-7094-2346 | Nintendo Network ID: DeviousCrossing | Twitter:

CapeSmash

I still can't believe Sakurai made a high quality CG trailer about Japaneses celebrity Miis...

Smash Mains:

UGXwolf

@SockoMario If that's the starting roster, I think my hype just officially died. 12 unlockable characters doesn't seem like much, and so much of this alleged "starting roster" just SCREAMS unlockable. I could see them starting with maybe the combined E3 demos, but even that feels like stretching it. This combined with the challenges screen give me very little hope for varied and interesting content. At least in the 3DS version. This will put all the weight on the Online mode to carry the game's longevity, and considering how often Nintendo succeeds at online... I'm not holding my breath.

UGH! They're pulling a freakin' Mario Kart 8 on me, here! They went from one of the most promising games on the horizon to one of the most depressing. (Though let's not split hairs, here, Smash 4's roster is still amazingly diverse compared to MK8, but I'm still disappointed at the conscious decision to remove perfectly diverse or unique characters (diverse: Lucas and Wolf; unique: Snake and Ice Climbers) and replace them with total clones! (Slightly over dramatic. Most of these guys were replaced by clones). It just reminds me a little too much of Mario Kart 8 in how Baby Rosalina and Pink Gold Peach were added in favor of Birdo and Dry Bones: Two interesting and unique characters.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DefHalan

NoUsernameHere wrote:

So Wolf is officially cut?

R.I.P. Wolf
1997-2014

Ah well, at least I have you Ness, Jigglypuff, Greninja, Robin, Bowser and Shulk...

Not official yet...

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CapeSmash

UGXwolf wrote:

@SockoMario If that's the starting roster, I think my hype just officially died. 12 unlockable characters doesn't seem like much, and so much of this alleged "starting roster" just SCREAMS unlockable.

The characters Sakurai reveals before release are ALWAYS there from the start, so this isn't surprising to me. Also, I don't care about starting rosters... at all.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Shirma_Akayaku

Crimzonlogic wrote:

Fierce Diety Link alt?!?!

Untitled

Fixed it for ya.

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

CapeSmash

"No Masked DDD alt.
Diddy kong only gets 1 banana If you pull another It disappears.
Captain falcons uppercut (side B) doesn't do strike damage anymore, only a grab. His up b goes straight up."

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

Crimzonlogic

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

Fixed it for ya.

Ah, so img in brackets is how you show an image? I will not abuse this power. But I will abuse this power.

Untitled

I don't understand why wolf would be cut when a new Star Fox is coming out soon. You'd think they want some Star Fox reps.

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CapeSmash

"I don't notice anything particularly terrible about landing lag. Seems like people are just over exaggerating."

That's good.

Smash Mains:

Shirma_Akayaku

At this point I just don't care. People who doubted the leak are getting bite in the butt because they can't accept the truth.
Untitled

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Crimzonlogic

Shirma_Akayaku wrote:

At this point I just don't care. People who doubted the leak are getting bite in the butt because they can't accept the truth.

What if I doubted the leak AND wanted it to be true?

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

CapeSmash

Lucario has a purple green pallet swap, and a dark grey pallet swap. The rest are just shades of blue.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

C-Olimar

Guys, Wolf is NOT a Fox alt. One of Fox's costumes is grey fur with purple eyewear; Wolf's colours.

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

Does anyone think Lucas may be four of Ness' costumes, like Alph is with Olimar?

C-Olimar

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic