Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

C-Olimar

SockoMario wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

@NintendoFan64 I concur with you and many others who feel the same way.
Dark Pit and Dr Mario should not be their own characters. I'd rather they were costumes instead of their own fighters with slightly different quirks/moves than the characters they were cloned from.

With these two, the roster looks like it's going to be 48 characters. I for one had my heart set on a Smash with 46 characters. I may cancel my preorder, as having these as seperate characters somehow detracts from the game.

Are you serious? You're going to cancel your preorder because characters you didn't want got in? For one, Dr. Mario wouldn't work as an alt. Dr. Mario has too many differences than Mario to be an alt (Pills, electrical attacks, speed, wight, etc.) And for Dark Pit? First off, you don't know if he's a clone, plus you can see Dark Pit's staff in his leaked artwork if you look closely.

Oh come on! That second paragraph was practically drowning in sarcasm!

C-Olimar

C-Olimar

(For the record I love the fact that Dark Pit's in the game. He's one of my favourite Nintendo characters).

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

CapeSmash

C-Olimar wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

C-Olimar wrote:

@NintendoFan64 I concur with you and many others who feel the same way.
Dark Pit and Dr Mario should not be their own characters. I'd rather they were costumes instead of their own fighters with slightly different quirks/moves than the characters they were cloned from.

With these two, the roster looks like it's going to be 48 characters. I for one had my heart set on a Smash with 46 characters. I may cancel my preorder, as having these as seperate characters somehow detracts from the game.

Are you serious? You're going to cancel your preorder because characters you didn't want got in? For one, Dr. Mario wouldn't work as an alt. Dr. Mario has too many differences than Mario to be an alt (Pills, electrical attacks, speed, wight, etc.) And for Dark Pit? First off, you don't know if he's a clone, plus you can see Dark Pit's staff in his leaked artwork if you look closely.

Oh come on! That second paragraph was practically drowning in sarcasm!

Wasn't sure if your post was sarcasm, because I see people who say stuff like that and they're being serious.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

Guys! I have proof that Wal-Mart ad is fake!

Untitled

The person who made that fake ad just took the red Smash 3DS and made it blue. I recolored it green for proof that it CAN be faked. Plus, Mr. Game & Watch's hand is sticking out onto the blue (green) Smash 3DS.

Laughably fake.

Smash Mains:

C-Olimar

@SockoMario I guess sarcasm doesn't travel well over the internet.
The point I'm making is that the Smash roster doesn't have a finite number of places. It's as many as Sakurai can fit in.
My personal worst commenters are "Why is Dr Mario in and not Mewtwo? Waaa."
Sakurai didn't decide one day that Dr Mario was a better, more worthwhile character. Doc probably took 1/10 of the work Mewtwo would have done.

C-Olimar

Eel

Are we seriously trying to disprove Walmart leaks now?

I seriously hope this is just a sarcasm train.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Undead_terror

SockoMario wrote:

Guys! I have proof that Wal-Mart ad is fake!

Untitled

The person who made that fake ad just took the red Smash 3DS and made it blue. I recolored it green for proof that it CAN be faked. Plus, Mr. Game & Watch's hand is sticking out onto the blue (green) Smash 3DS.

Laughably fake.

Paint me a pink one, it will look fabulos!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CapeSmash

@Undead_terror
Untitled

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:

TuVictus

Calling a Walmart ad a fake leak. Oh boy, I've truly seen it all.

TuVictus

2Sang

WOAH! Pink and Green smash bundles confirmed!

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Klunk23

Operative wrote:

Calling a Walmart ad a fake leak. Oh boy, I've truly seen it all.

Don't you know, Just when you think you've seen it all, the internet decides to prove you wrong.

Life needs to be as funtastic as you can make it

3DS Friend Code: 3480-3053-2523 | Nintendo Network ID: klunk23

DBPirate

Is everything related to Smash fake now? Tomorrow, people will be saying: SAKURAI IS FAKING THE PIC OF THE DAY!

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

CapeSmash

You people CLEARLY do not understand how easy it is to fake a Wal-Mart ad.

Again, here's more proof.

Untitled

Smash Mains:

2Sang

What do you guys think of the imdb leak? I'm calling fake since 50 cent was listed for epona's voice before, but I'm thinking that the character choices are still fairly likely anyways.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TuVictus

SockoMario wrote:

You people CLEARLY do not understand how easy it is to fake a Wal-Mart ad.

Again, here's more proof.

Untitled

Oh god $400 for a 3DS? Is Nintendo crazy?! I hate them

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic