Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,841 to 13,860 of 27,917

LzWinky

Oh yeah, that link! It's totally fake!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

MsJubilee

Oh this argument again? Oh come on who knows he might be a Boss or a character.But it would be funny if he was a boss again.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

NintendoFan64

I'm not going to lie, Ridley is one of the few things in the leak that I hope is true. Though I still wouldn't like Lucas, Ice Climbers, and Wolf being cut...and Dark Pit being a character instead of an alt. for Pit...and Dixie Kong being chosen over King K. Rool...if this leak turns out to be real, I'm not a fan of these character choices.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

OmegaMetroid93

UGXwolf wrote:

OmegaMetroid93 wrote:

Are we really doing the Ridley-argument again!?
Sheesh, I thought we were past this. I can't wait for him to finally be shown as a stage hazard so people can shut up about it already.

He's not a stage hazard, he's a stage boss, and of course the Ridley fans won't let it go. You can't tell me there wasn't anything fishy about that pseudo-reveal. Sakurai hasn't told us SOMETHING. Personally, I think it's that bosses will be playable via the GamePad and exclusively on the Wii U Version, but that's just me.

Anyways, it beats rambling on about that leak.

Oh yeah, I meant stage boss. That's my bad.
There are other things we could talk about though... What about the 3ds-WiiU connectivity? We know it's there but they haven't said a thing about it. What could it be?

OmegaMetroid93

2Sang

I honestly want ridley just to stop the constant requests of him.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Eel

Inb4 Ridley is playable.

The cute stage-1 Ridley clone from Other M, not the normal one.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

OmegaMetroid93

Now THAT would be something. Maybe as an assist trophy?

OmegaMetroid93

LzWinky

2Sang wrote:

I honestly want ridley just to stop the constant requests of him.

Or an assist trophy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Eel

I could see an AT of it working like a mini chimera.

Walking around cute and cuddly... Then jumping on a close player (anyone) and bitting their guts out.

Terrifying.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MsJubilee

Ridley shouldn't be an assist trophy.Mewtwo should be one!That's the way he will return to smash, i can feel it.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

midnafanboy wrote:

Ridley shouldn't be an assist trophy.Mewtwo should be one!That's the way he will return to smash, i can feel it.

why should he be an Assist Trophy instead of a Pokeball Pokemon?

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

CrimsonFire

How many GC controllers are you guys going to buy? I'm getting the one in the bundle, and probably an additional one after that. I already have 3 GC controllers, but only one of them is works great, the others are kinda iffy.

C-Olimar

@NintendoFan64 I concur with you and many others who feel the same way.
Dark Pit and Dr Mario should not be their own characters. I'd rather they were costumes instead of their own fighters with slightly different quirks/moves than the characters they were cloned from.

With these two, the roster looks like it's going to be 48 characters. I for one had my heart set on a Smash with 46 characters. I may cancel my preorder, as having these as seperate characters somehow detracts from the game.

Edited on by C-Olimar

C-Olimar

CapeSmash

@Undead_terror Fake. Someone can easily photoshop that.

Edited on by CapeSmash

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

C-Olimar wrote:

@NintendoFan64 I concur with you and many others who feel the same way.
Dark Pit and Dr Mario should not be their own characters. I'd rather they were costumes instead of their own fighters with slightly different quirks/moves than the characters they were cloned from.

With these two, the roster looks like it's going to be 48 characters. I for one had my heart set on a Smash with 46 characters. I may cancel my preorder, as having these as seperate characters somehow detracts from the game.

Are you serious? You're going to cancel your preorder because characters you didn't want got in? For one, Dr. Mario wouldn't work as an alt. Dr. Mario has too many differences than Mario to be an alt (Pills, electrical attacks, speed, wight, etc.) And for Dark Pit? First off, you don't know if he's a clone, plus you can see Dark Pit's staff in his leaked artwork if you look closely.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

DBPirate

Finally pre-ordered Smash Bros (Wii U) so I'll be getting it for sure! I hope I won't be disappointed with the Wii U version's features compared to the 3DS version.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic