Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,661 to 13,680 of 27,917

Randomname19

Now that Dark Samus is both a palette swap and an assist trophy,i hope even more that Shadow becomes an alternate costume of Sonic.

Edited on by Randomname19

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

SuperPokefan95

Haxonberik wrote:

This basically confirms leaked info ahead

I'm sorry but is this really going to be a running thing with each new PoTD? I guarantee if we get a newcomer that was in the leak, it is just going to be "Hey guys, so and so was confirmed. It looks like the leak is 100% real." I'm so sick and tired of hearing "the leak is real". I'm sorry to sound rude but I needed to vent.

Aside from that, I really like the Light Suit & Dark Suit Samus is sporting. Not as big of a fan of the new Villager ones but that one on the far left is just...

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

Azooooz

Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit.
Untitled

Edited on by Azooooz

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

…And here she is in the color schemes of the Gravity Suit from Metroid Prime, Green Samus (a regular in the Smash series), the Light Suit, and Dark Samus. A total of eight colors.
Untitled

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Azooooz

You can choose between four male and four female Villagers to play with. The designs for their faces and clothes are different. And here are the four Villagers we haven't shown you yet.
Untitled

MegaStoneSmash91

I think the initial batch of Villager colors were better. I'm not a fan of the hairstyle on the females, and the shirts the guys have on are pretty random. I suppose there's a good variety, though. As for Samus, there's some nice colors there. I quite like the Light Suit one. Now I'm curious about what new colors other characters have.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Pootypie

Randomname19 wrote:

Now that Dark Samus is both a palette swap and an assist trophy,i hope even more that Shadow becomes an alternate costume of Sonic.

He's an assist trophy

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Tsuchinoko

Maybe Ness will have his pajama look, and we'll see Onset Toon Link, Either Oot Zelda or Hyrule Warriors Zelda, Mr. L luigi, and some more variations of Robin/Reflet.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CapeSmash

The leak said each character would have 8 alts. LOL

The leak also said BJ's alts are the Koopalings.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Pootypie

I'm going to steal Samus's suit and hop into it. Then get the brawl and use it on the hype train.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled

That face...it is made of pure evil!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Undead_terror

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Kewlan wrote:

Untitled

That face...it is made of pure evil!

The face that seen some things or the face that says "Im going to kill your whole ducking family!"

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Randomname19

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

He's an assist trophy

That's why I said it

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Undead_terror

Randomname19 wrote:

TheGreatGamer wrote:

Randomname19 wrote:

He's an assist trophy

That's why I said it

Still hoping for that Metal Sonic costume to be true or Sonic will get a costume like that, actually it wouls be neat if he get's his Sonic Boom outfit.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

So I was looking back at some old posts...and I found this...

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

I'm beginning to think that the English voice actor and dialogue for Chrom didnt do a good job of making him come off cool, because many people out of Japan dismissed him. His Japanese voice actor made him seem epic and his story and dialogue were cool.

I haven't compared. Maybe some of the lesser characters came of as more interesting in the English release.

The English voice acting was brilliant in my opinion, it's just that their are so many better FE characters who aren't sword wielding lords that I'd rather make it in.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Nintendo6400

Azooooz wrote:

Until now, you were only able to choose from four, or sometimes five or six colors for each character. This time, though, all characters have eight colors to choose from! The first four color schemes for Samus are based off her Varia Suit, Fusion Suit, Gravity Suit from Super Metroid, and the Dark Suit.
Untitled

Assuming that the leak is real, how are pit and dark pit going to have 8 colors each?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Pootypie

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

Untitled

Assuming that the leak is real, how are pit and dark pit going to have 8 colors each?

THE LEAK IS FAKE!!! THE LEAK IS NOW OFFICIALLY FAKE!!!!!!!!! /s

Pootypie

TeeJay

Holy crap, 8 colors for every character! Hyyyype! But with all those alts for the Villager they STILL didn't use my character's hairstyle or even his eyes. Well the female villager has the female equivalent of my character's eyes (the one on the far left) but it's not the same...

Also those female hairstyles look pretty freakin' ugly, just saying.

I hope 8 alts means we get to have both Outset Toon Link and Conductor Toon Link!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintendo6400

I think we will get outset link, but he's going to wear a blue hat similar to links ss outfit.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

TeeJay

Guys! Check the Smash website, a Starfox and Kid Icarus song have been added!

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic