Duck Hunt Dog
Wario
Shulk

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

CrimsonFire

I want the last reveal trailer to blow our minds, that everyone screams, cries, explodes, whatever. A 7 minute reveal trailer showing all the character fighting in one huge arena, it starts with the ones we know, then reveals Ridly, Snake, K Rool, Mewtwo, everyone. Then we can all die peacefully.

TuVictus

Shulk looks like he'll be hard to master but he will be my main along with Ike. I seriously kicked butt with ike

TuVictus

MrWalkieTalkie

I had a dream last night based on Smash Bros., I forgot most of it, but the ending there was Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and Pac-Man fighting, then a huge thunder strike happened, stopping the 4 from fighting, and the sky grew dark as they all looked up at the sky with surprised looks on their face, it was Master Hand with a Smash Ball. He clutched it in his fist and crushed it, and then he began glowing as if he were about to perform a Final Smash. He had that maniacal laughter, and it ended right there.

And now because of that dream, I wanna know what happens if Master Hand were to ever break the Smash Ball.

Edited on by MrWalkieTalkie

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Tsuchinoko

2Sang wrote:

By the way, @IceClimbers sorry for your loss in that you're most likely being cut

Its still to early for that.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

UGXwolf

@2Sang And this is why a number of us hate the leak so much and many of us still don't fully believe it. There's no reason for them to cut Ice Climbers from the game and honestly, you wouldn't even be thinking IC were out, were it not for the leak. They went from being so obviously in to most likely out because some jerk with potentially modified images says they've been cut. I'm all for speculation and careful consideration of leaks, but this is blindly following nothing more than words. Even if all images are true and unshopped, where in that mix of information is anything that even says they've been cut?

Edited on by theblackdragon

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

DBPirate

UGXwolf wrote:

@2Sang And this is why a number of us hate the leak so much and many of us still don't fully believe it. There's no reason for them to cut Ice Climbers from the game and honestly, you wouldn't even be thinking IC were out, were it not for the leak. They went from being so obviously in to most likely out because some jerk with potentially modified images says they've been cut. I'm all for speculation and careful consideration of leaks, but this is blindly following nothing more than words. Even if all images are true and unshopped, where in that mix of information is anything that even says they've been cut?

He said they were cut? I was under the impression that they were unlockable due to All-Star Mode not being unlocked in the leaked pictures. Additionally, all I remember is that he lied about them being DLC.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Eel

Here's a really good video with the story of the leak (though it's from before shulk got confirmed).

It's fairly interesting, if anyone is interested in watching it.

Disclaimer: there are a few instances of strong language due to the name of the leaker.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

FlaygletheBagel

Thinking of cryogenically freezing myself until October 3rd. It might make me miss a few weeks of class and I'll probably get fired from my job, but I think it'll be worth it when I get to wake up to the release of this game. My priorities are totally straight.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

JC10101

Operative wrote:

Shulk looks like he'll be hard to master but he will be my main along with Ike. I seriously kicked butt with ike

same here. I believe shulk will be better than Ike though.

3DS: 4425 1513 9879
Wii U : JC10101
Part of team EXP gaming! I main Ness and Sheik~

Twitter:

Shirma_Akayaku

This... isn't real.. is it?
Untitled
It'd be so cool if it were.

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

TuVictus

I would have LOVED a shirtless Ike or Falcon in shorts. Shulk can't pull em off

TuVictus

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

Exactly. At this point we just don't know. That might not have been a fully unlocked character select screen, there might be DLC or updates, we just don't know yet.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Haxonberik

Guys, the PoTD just confirmed each character will have 8 color variations! This basically confirms leaked info ahead Alph and the Koopalings are in!

www.convectiongames.com

Kewlan

Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

RR529

Ooh, that Fusion Suit inspired alt looks good (given that Fusion is my favorite entry in the series), but I must say both the Light Suit & Dark Samus inspired alts look good too.

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic