Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,621 to 13,640 of 27,917

Blast

Tsuchinoko wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

RUMOR: A character is going to be revealed this month...

Source or it didn't happen

Haha yeah, its not like there's any big Smash-related stuff happening this month.

Bayonetta is joining Smash in a few days.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

So I was looking back at some old posts...and I found this...

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

ZurrrrBlattTron

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

Wouldnt it be sad if the a character like Chrom didnt make the SSB4 roaster and the Wii Fit Lady did?!?! D:

How old is that? I mean, honestly I have some similar complaints, but thats me currently. That comment is amazing.

Wii Fit Trainer was a brilliant choice also Chrom isn't even one of the best FE characters to begin with.

^THIS THIS A THOUSAND TIMES THIS YOU'RE NOW MY WAIFU I DUB YOU KINGDOM OF NINTENDOLIFE, but honestly Chrom is kinda stale three blue haired swordsman that fight to protect their land would had been overkill that's why I agree with Lucy a bit more as she's more unique in that department I really want a GBA FE rep Ephraim could had worked so could Hector or even Lyn

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

Lucina was a much better choice. I think she had a lot more personality than Chrom in FEA

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I AM THE SOURCE

MY God, you here that everyone!? HE IS THE SOURCE!
But yeah, maybe we'll get one more reveal, but in terms of newcomer reveals, Chrom may have been it.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Smash_kirby

I sort of want Sakurai to troll everyone by announcing the Ice Climbers, if he does another smash video for the Bayonetta Nintendo Direct.

Smash_kirby

DefHalan

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I AM THE SOURCE

Can't wait to be proven correct hahahahaha

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

IceClimbers

DefHalan wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

DefHalan wrote:

I AM THE SOURCE

Can't wait to be proven correct hahahahaha

You already are correct. The entire roster will be plastered all over the internet in a week and a half

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TuVictus

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

TuVictus

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

DBPirate wrote:

GamecubeMan wrote:

I'm beginning to think that the English voice actor and dialogue for Chrom didnt do a good job of making him come off cool, because many people out of Japan dismissed him. His Japanese voice actor made him seem epic and his story and dialogue were cool.

I haven't compared. Maybe some of the lesser characters came of as more interesting in the English release.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

IceClimbers

Operative wrote:

I predict that all the character will "leak" on... Whenever the Japanese release is

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TuVictus

Yeah you're right, that'll probably happen

TuVictus

2Sang

IceClimbers wrote:

Operative wrote:

September 13th. The roster might be fully leaked a day or two before that (so September 11 here if it leaks in Japan a day early) if some retailers break street date or someone's import comes in early.

Yeah my guess is some people get it 2-4 days ahead of time, and given the amount of time it takes to unlock everything, the full roster will likely be leaked the day of or the day before the 13th.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Nintendo6400

IceClimbers wrote:

Operative wrote:

In about a week, I will say my goodbye to the Internet until the US release of smash. Although I might take a peak at the roster to see if wolf is in or not.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

2Sang

By the way, @IceClimbers sorry for your loss in that you're most likely being cut

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TeeJay

In other news, I bought Brawl again today. After like 2 years I can finally play it again. I'm blazing through Subspace Emissary right now to unlock Toon Link. Why does he have to take the longest to unlock waaaaah

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :')

At least I'll get to enjoy Smash 3DS.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

TeeJay wrote:

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :').

Buy one this holiday?

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

TeeJay

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

In case you guys are wondering why the heck I'm buying Brawl NOW, I don't own a Wii U and my grandparents would flip if I blew all my money on a new system haha :').

Buy one this holiday?

Yeah no a new system is completely out of the question, there's too many other things my money has to go to, including a laptop and other life necessities. I was lucky my grandma was cool with me buying two games. Previously we had zero and the Wii was just used for Netflix.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

TeeJay wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Buy one this holiday?

Yeah no a new system is completely out of the question, there's too many other things my money has to go to, including a laptop and other life necessities. I was lucky my grandma was cool with me buying two games. Previously we had zero and the Wii was just used for Netflix.

Ah, I see.

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic