Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,581 to 13,600 of 27,917

TeeJay

People use ROB?

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Pootypie

torotoid64 wrote:

Me I could whip any Meta Knight and Wolf player with ROB

Gimme high five, or smack your computer when it's on my post.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Lucas - 2006!

Sigh...all leaks now point to him, Wolf and Ice Climbers being cut. That darn polar bear is the only thing giving me hope that the leak was incomplete. ( ´,_ゝ`)

I feel ya, man. I feel ya...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

@Tsuchinoko All leaks? Pretty sure it's just the ESRB leak. Last I checked, most leaks seemed pretty sure that Snake, Squirtle, and Ivysaur were the only ones getting cut. If they suddenly say something different, odds are they're copying the popular leak.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Pootypie

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm pleased that R.O.B. is apparently back. He got some hate in Brawl, but he was actually a good character if you cared to try him out.

Surprised a lot of people like ROB lol, surprised I'm not the only one in this forums that like ROB

Edited on by Pootypie

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Undead_terror

DestinyMan wrote:

I'm pleased that R.O.B. is apparently back. He got some hate in Brawl, but he was actually a good character if you cared to try him out.

Indead! he was one of my favs.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

UGXwolf

As a Wolf player, nothing gets me shaking like a ROB on the field. I don't know why, but even a total newb at the helm of a ROB scares me. It's the weirdest thing.

Pootypie

UGXwolf wrote:

As a Wolf player, nothing gets me shaking like a ROB on the field. I don't know why, but even a total newb at the helm of a ROB scares me. It's the weirdest thing.

Heh how about you do online against me when Wii U version comes out me Rob and you Wolf

Pootypie

UGXwolf

TheGreatGamer wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Heh how about you do online against me when Wii U version comes out me Rob and you Wolf

I can only hope that's possible.

TeeJay

I'd play a ROB using Wolf. Not gonna day I'd win, cause of Wolf's...problems...but hey it'd be fun.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

UGXwolf

TeeJay wrote:

I'd play a ROB using Wolf. Not gonna day I'd win, cause of Wolf's...problems...but hey it'd be fun.

I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just saying for some reason, I get all shaky when fighting against a ROB as Wolf. You'd think I'd be worse about fighting an Ike, who counters Wolf a little too well, but no, it's ROB. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I didn't say I wouldn't. I'm just saying for some reason, I get all shaky when fighting against a ROB as Wolf. You'd think I'd be worse about fighting an Ike, who counters Wolf a little too well, but no, it's ROB. Doesn't mean I don't enjoy it.

....?

I wasn't implying anything about you winning or not so...?

I was just talking about me and my chances of winning a battle with Wolf

UGXwolf

@TeeJay Misconstrued implications. I was saying that I would play Wolf against ROB just fine. I'm not afraid to or anything, but I get really shaky for no apparent reason. I still enjoy it all the same.

IceClimbers

Love how the All-Star Mode pic shows Donkey Kong as coming from 1983, referencing how it's not the original DK, as the original DK is actually Cranky Kong. Nice touch, Sakurai!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

@TeeJay Misconstrued implications. I was saying that I would play Wolf against ROB just fine. I'm not afraid to or anything, but I get really shaky for no apparent reason. I still enjoy it all the same.

Ah, okay, sorry.

May_Nyan

IceClimbers wrote:

Love how the All-Star Mode pic shows Donkey Kong as coming from 1983, referencing how it's not the original DK, as the original DK is actually Cranky Kong. Nice touch, Sakurai!

Donkey Kong Jr. is from 1982, so this can't be true. He's next to Mario, from 1981.

May_Nyan

ZurrrrBlattTron

TheGreatGamer wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

Me I could whip any Meta Knight and Wolf player with ROB

Gimme high five, or smack your computer when it's on my post.

smacks computer :3 a lot of people don't give ROB a chance which is sad he's the perfect counter to Ice Climbers, Wolf and Meta Knight and barely anyone can counter him cause he's so rare :3 his combos are godly if used right

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

19Robb92

torotoid64 wrote:

a lot of people don't give ROB a chance which is sad he's the perfect counter to Ice Climbers, Wolf and Meta Knight and barely anyone can counter him cause he's so rare :3 his combos are godly if used right

Yeah, I love R.O.B..

Zero Suit Samus & R.O.B were my mains in SSBB.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

UGXwolf

IceClimbers wrote:

That's Luigi. Luigi's first appearance was in '83. DK and Mario both appeared in Donkey Kong in '81.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic