Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,501 to 13,520 of 27,917

Nintendo_Ninja

If Shulk is in and Gannondorf (apparently was confirmed through a commercial trailer of some sort), I believe the rest of the leak.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Kewlan

It is indeed sad that we won't go "OH MY GOD BOWSER JUNIOR IS IN?!?!?!?!" now that we've already seen the leak... Screw that guy.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

The_Ninja

One thing that dissapointed me about the leak was the lack of any Zelda newcomers. I would be fine with it if Toon Link and Ganondorf changed. But nooo, they're still clones. And the IC's being cut. I kinda wish that the New 3DS was announced a lot earlier so that this game could've been created for it. That extra CPU power is all we needed for them to come back.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

TuVictus

If you do believe the leaker, then I think impa was mentioned. Which would be a pretty cool Zelda newcomer

TuVictus

cookiex

Ice Climbers exclusive for Wii U version.

Deal with it 3D peasants. Glorious HD master race.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

CapeSmash

cookiex wrote:

Ice Climbers exclusive for Wii U version.

Deal with it 3D peasants. Glorious HD master race.

rolls on the floor dying of laughter

Smash Mains:
N64: Captain Falcon
Melee: Mario
Brawl: Sonic
Project M: Link
Smash 3DS: Captain Falcon
Smash Wii U: Ganondorf

CapeSmash

R_Champ wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I really don't mind Dr. Mario returning I'm more annoyed about there being a lot of clones and most of the most unique characters potentially being the ones cut.

This is exactly what ticks me off. Clones should ALWAYS get cut first, no matter what game they come from. Falco and Dark Pit? Two of the biggest wastes of roster slots

Falco is not even a clone in Brawl. Do your research please. Also, "slots" don't exist.

Smash Mains:

CrimsonFire

SockoMario wrote:

R_Champ wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

I really don't mind Dr. Mario returning I'm more annoyed about there being a lot of clones and most of the most unique characters potentially being the ones cut.

This is exactly what ticks me off. Clones should ALWAYS get cut first, no matter what game they come from. Falco and Dark Pit? Two of the biggest wastes of roster slots

Falco is not even a clone in Brawl. Do your research please. Also, "slots" don't exist.

No one dare touch my Falco!

Edited on by CrimsonFire

Inkling

I would love to see this with a Smash remix. It would sound AWESOME!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

SockoMario wrote:

R_Champ wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Didn't you know? Sakurai and friends had a fish bowl full of names and they could only pick so many names

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

IceClimbers

WaLzgi wrote:

SockoMario wrote:

R_Champ wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Didn't you know? Sakurai and friends had a fish bowl full of names and they could only pick so many names

Ridley confirmed then. The paper with his name was too big to not be pulled

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

IceClimbers

I just realized that Smash 3DS releases in Japan in 12 days (it's September 1st in Japan right now). Time has flown by.

NintendoFan64

IceClimbers wrote:

I just realized that Smash 3DS releases in Japan in 12 days (it's September 1st in Japan right now). Time has flown by.

I know. Three years ago I found out it existed and ended up waiting 2 years just to see it. And now, we're so close...

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

Splatom wrote:

Guys, of course Mario is going to look like Mario.

I'm not sure if you're kidding, or if this is some kind of running joke. Mario looking like himself isn't the issue here, it's the specific artwork of Mario that appears to be where the Dr. Mario art came from. It seems that the effort to disprove Dr. Mario in the leak has itself been disproved.

Exactly, and that seems to be the leakers problem too. I'm not saying the leak doesn't have some truth to it. But Mario and Dr Mario having the exact same pose would naturally make people suspicious, whether it was altered or not.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

IceClimbers

DestinyMan wrote:

This has been an incredible and surreal week for Nintendo. The Smash Bros. leaks, Mario Kart 8 DLC, and the Japanese Nintendo Direct confirming Shulk for Smash Bros. and the New Nintendo 3DS and New Nintendo 3DS LL (XL).

Indeed. Don't forget Pokken Tournament, Xenoblade Chronicles X's world being more than five times larger than the world in Xenoblade, Miyamoto's EDGE interview, Bayonetta 2's NA release date, the pricing for amiibo, new bundles, the Club Nintendo Smash soundtrack promotion, and the home menu background theme system update for 3DS announcement

Kewlan

Do anyone and everyone who says "Character slots don't exist":

Correct, but time and people who want to get paid for each character does.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

TeeJay

I like the little tidbit of info about the marker showing who the assist trophy belongs to! That was actually the most interesting thing about this pic of the day for me.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

CapeSmash

There's still no new music on the website?.-.

Smash Mains:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic