Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,461 to 13,480 of 27,917

Nintendo6400

IceClimbers wrote:

Speaking of codecs, I hope to god that there will be Kid Icarus ones that have Hades involved in some way. I want to see Hades mock everyone on the roster.

I want one with little mac were doc Louis describes the fighters to Mac

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

I can see it, now!

Pit: V-viridi! What's going on? Why am I fighting Lady Palutena?
Hades: Oh, sorry little Pitty. I fear some of my henchmen may have gotten to her again.
Pit: Wha- What?! Hades!! How did you get this line?!
Hades: Nevermind that. Your poor sweet Goddess is under mind control.
conversation involving insults on both sides and some good ol' KI:U humor ensues

Or something along those lines. I don't know the characters well enough to know how that would play out.

Also, here's just a guess:

Amiibo wave 1: Mario, Link, DK, Samus, Peach, WFT, Villager, Marth, Fox, Kirby, Yoshi, and Pikachu
Amiibo wave 2: Luigi, Mega Man, Sonic, Zelda, Captain Falcon, Bowser, Lucario, Greninja, Little Mac, Rosalina & Luma, Ganondorf, Ike, King Dedede, Pit, and Ness
Amiibo wave 3: Pac-man, Palutena, Metaknight, Robin, Diddy Kong, Sheik, Toon Link, Wario, Mr. Game & Watch, Falco, Charizard, Jigglypuff, and ZSS
(Warning, from here on out I will be assuming that the ESRB leak is true. Up until now, I have only mentioned characters that are mostly no-brainers, anyways.)
Amiibo wave 4: Shulk, Lucina, Pikmin & Olimar, Bowser Jr. Ridley, Mewtwo, Impa, Machrider, Dixie Kong, Duck Hunt Dog, Dr. Mario, and Dark Pit

I'm forgetting someone, but I don't know who. Alternative, Lucas, Wolf, Ice Climbers, and the like may be in that fourth pack. Who knows? I'm still waiting to see the fate of the Chorus Men before I latch on to any particular "leak."

O-oh! Wait! I mean! A representative from Nintendo told me that these would be the waves and indirectly confirmed the ESRB leak! Am I doing it right?

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

MrWalkieTalkie

Nintendo6400 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Speaking of codecs, I hope to god that there will be Kid Icarus ones that have Hades involved in some way. I want to see Hades mock everyone on the roster.

Even giving him hints on their weaknesses with the occasional reference to his love of chocolate.

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/Mr.WalkieTalkie
Nintendo Network ID: Mr.WalkieTalkie
3DS Friend Code: 4382-2073-7299

VOTE WONDER-RED FOR SMASH!!

Undead_terror

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

IceClimbers wrote:

Even giving him hints on their weaknesses with the occasional reference to his love of chocolate.

Untitled
Also there should be more Star Fox ones, since we got Corneria back it would be nice for more Star Fox 64 stuff like Kat, Bill or ROB could be secret codecs...or random enemies.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

IceClimbers

You know, I find it kinda surprising that Pit was not part of the 1st wave of amiibo. Pit will definitely be in the 2nd wave though. Anyways, I definitely want to see Kid Icarus codecs featuring Hades. Punch-Out codecs would be great too!.

Here's a new subject: Hades mocks the Smash Bros cast! For added effect, read these in Hades' voice.

(all upon being KO'd)
Donkey Kong: No style? Check. No grace? Check. Are you sure you're really Donkey Kong?
Yoshi: I'll take my eggs beaten and scrambled. Oh, sorry, looks like that part's already been taken care of...
Lucina: It's a shame such a handsome fella had to go down like that.. wait what?
Marth: It's a shame such a beauty like you had to go down like that.. wait what?
WFT: Things not SHAPING up, Wii Fit Trainer? You'd better hit the balance board!
Ike: You'll get no sympathy from me either!
Zelda: For someone with the Triforce of Wisdom, that last move wasn't too bright, Zelda~...
Ridley: I'd send you to the City of Souls, but I fear yours is too big.

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

19Robb92

Super Mario looks like Dr. Mario....

In other news; water is wet.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

IceClimbers

Here's some more:

(KO'd):

Pikachu: I choose you, Pikachu~! Oh dear, fainted already? And no Pokemon Center for miles...
Jigglypuff: Ooh, I've got the perfect type of music for this singing balloon! Pop.
Fox: Can't keep up, Fox? Maybe you should switch to... Final Destination! Bwahahaha~!
Sonic: "The Fastest Thing Alive"? The only thing you're fast at is losing~!

(Other):

Link: HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! HEY LISTEN! The one who keeps bringing Pig Man back? That would be moi. Keep it a secret from everyone, okay?
Mega Man: Rise up, young boy, and make youself a legend! (phone rings) Oh, what's that? Seems your legend has just been CANCELLED.
Little Mac: Aw, Wittle Mac, didn't anybody tell you? You must be this tall to join the fight!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

UGXwolf

To use the argument Alax did in favor of the roster against it, it's a lot harder to make a tiny little edit like that than people might think. I really don't see this distortion MorphBug is talking about, either. This could very well be a shopped image, and the low quality is just to cover it up.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of official artwork of Mario and I mean A LOT. The odds of finding one in the same pose as the one with Dr. Mario are... well not that bad. This doesn't help the roster pic at all, but it sure as heck isn't doing a whole lot of damage to it, either.

I still stand by the point that this roster makes no sense to me. Unless Wolf, Lucas, and far more importantly, Ice Climbers just haven't been unlocked and the leaker was trolling again with the cipher, I really doubt the legitimacy of this concept. Of course, I'd find it similarly weird even with an official confirmation. I just can't see any argument that could possibly back up cutting Ice Climbers, Wolf, and Lucas, then giving Mario seven reps, one of which is an unabashed clone, Zelda six reps, and Poke'mon six reps. I know Sakurai doesn't play the numbers game too much, but he'd be cutting Ice Climbers from the game completely as playable characters, and the stuff we've seen hinting at their return didn't just suddenly vanish because of this leak. Polar Bear is still in Smash Run. Where are the Ice Climbers at?

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Randomname19

Snake's Japanenese VA(Akio Ōtsuka)is the son of Eggman's Japanese VA(Chikao Ōtsuka)

Avatar by AzulieZeiro and BeanMChocolate

Pootypie

Xiao_Pai wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Okay, guys, I've been on the internet recently and found this:
Untitled
...They do look a little similar in the head area.

Hate to say it...but...that's exactly what we said about Shulk's render.

Oh yes, so maybe it's just our minds

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Crimzonlogic

UGXwolf wrote:

I really don't see this distortion MorphBug is talking about, either.

I thought the distortion was kinda obvious, once I looked closely at it. It looks like that same official art, just all squished and wobbly.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/9fw2vk.jpg

Edited on by Crimzonlogic

Currently playing: Smash Bros. 3DS, Xenoblade Chronicles, Alpha Sapphire.
Attempting to guide nephew through Skyward Sword. He keeps getting stuck.

Select one:
-Give me snacks.
-High-five me.
-Check out my Deviantart for dumb art: http://crimzonlogic.deviantart.c...

Pootypie

Crimzonlogic wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

I really don't see this distortion MorphBug is talking about, either.

I thought the distortion was kinda obvious, once I looked closely at it. It looks like that same official art, just all squished and wobbly.
http://oi60.tinypic.com/9fw2vk.jpg

Damnit I almost fell for something else, man I'm gullible.

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Inkling

Guys, of course Mario is going to look like Mario.

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

TeeJay

Meh, I wouldn't miss the Ice Climbers at all...or Jigglypuff. My opinion and stuffs.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

MegaStoneSmash91

Splatom wrote:

Guys, of course Mario is going to look like Mario.

I'm not sure if you're kidding, or if this is some kind of running joke. Mario looking like himself isn't the issue here, it's the specific artwork of Mario that appears to be where the Dr. Mario art came from. It seems that the effort to disprove Dr. Mario in the leak has itself been disproved.

Edited on by MegaStoneSmash91

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

Pootypie

TeeJay wrote:

Meh, I wouldn't miss the Ice Climbers at all...or Jigglypuff. My opinion and stuffs.

I think some characters are still being worked on. If Jigglypuff gets removed, I will be surprised. She was in every single series, she can't just get removed now.

Pootypie

ZurrrrBlattTron

IceClimbers wrote:

You know, I find it kinda surprising that Pit was not part of the 1st wave of amiibo. Pit will definitely be in the 2nd wave though. Anyways, I definitely want to see Kid Icarus codecs featuring Hades. Punch-Out codecs would be great too!.

Here's a new subject: Hades mocks the Smash Bros cast! For added effect, read these in Hades' voice.

(all upon being KO'd)
Donkey Kong: No style? Check. No grace? Check. Are you sure you're really Donkey Kong?
Yoshi: I'll take my eggs beaten and scrambled. Oh, sorry, looks like that part's already been taken care of...
Lucina: It's a shame such a handsome fella had to go down like that.. wait what?
Marth: It's a shame such a beauty like you had to go down like that.. wait what?
WFT: Things not SHAPING up, Wii Fit Trainer? You'd better hit the balance board!
Ike: You'll get no sympathy from me either!
Zelda: For someone with the Triforce of Wisdom, that last move wasn't too bright, Zelda~...
Ridley: I'd send you to the City of Souls, but I fear yours is too big.

Lil Mac: I bet you wished you stayed a assist Trophy ~
Mega Man: BACK TO CAPCOM YOU GO!, oh wait they don't want you forgot

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

TeeJay

TheGreatGamer wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

I think some characters are still being worked on. If Jigglypuff gets removed, I will be surprised. She was in every single series, she can't just get removed now.

Well yeah obviously Jiggly is in. She's been around from the start, wanted or not. I'm just saying I wouldn't mind one bit if she was cut.

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic