Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,381 to 13,400 of 27,917

UGXwolf

So I just had a thought. Mega Man's trailer had a scene on the end that revealed the Yellow Devil as a stage boss and Shulk also had a similar scene that teased Metal Face. Where else have we seen an odd ending like that? Palutena's reveal trailer. I had this thought before, but what if Dark Pit was actually a stage boss in Palutena's Temple or a stage hazard? No one ever said bosses had to be big and hulking. It could just be and extra AI that slips in and does some serious damage before slipping back out.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NinjaWaddleDee

Azooooz wrote:

I, for the first time ever, have started to lose interest in this game simply because of the leaks. You know what I miss the most in this thread? Character predictions. It was so much fun reading what people wanted to be included in the game. But now, it's gone forever. It's so sad now, and I feel sorry for Sakurai because he loves to create games like these.

What I think it's best for Sakurai is to quit Nintendo. He doesn't deserve to be treated like that. He scrapped the story mode in this game because of what happened several years ago. Now this incident happens again. Sakurai, do yourself a favor and quit.

I'm sorry, but that's my opinion.

Or he could just ignore the leaks and man up, like every other major video game developer. Smash is a AAA game. This often happens to games that people are looking forward to.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

UGXwolf

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

Or he could just ignore the leaks and man up, like every other major video game developer. Smash is a AAA game. This often happens to games that people are looking forward to.

That doesn't mean it should or that the leaker isn't a jerk for doing it. Everyone KNOWS Sakurai loves surprises and being unpredictable. Just because I could've (and did) told you long before either this or the Gematsu leak that Shulk was going to be playable doesn't mean that it doesn't really suck for a guy who has literally dedicated it life for the past two years to nothing but making sure this game is as good as it can possible be on launch. Keep in mind, SMASH IS SAKURAI'S LIFE RIGHT NOW. How would you like it if all the tension and suspense you worked every day of your life for two years to build up was suddenly ruined by some jerk with a camera? Not very much, I'm willing to bet.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

NinjaWaddleDee

LucinaSmash wrote:

According to Amazon, currently Wii Fit Trainer amiibo is the least popular

Glad I pre-ordered Samus when I did. It's so cool to see that she's up there with Link and Mario in Amiibo popularity. Even higher than Pikachu!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)

NinjaWaddleDee

UGXwolf wrote:

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

That doesn't mean it should or that the leaker isn't a jerk for doing it. Everyone KNOWS Sakurai loves surprises and being unpredictable. Just because I could've (and did) told you long before either this or the Gematsu leak that Shulk was going to be playable doesn't mean that it doesn't really suck for a guy who has literally dedicated it life for the past two years to nothing but making sure this game is as good as it can possible be on launch. Keep in mind, SMASH IS SAKURAI'S LIFE RIGHT NOW. How would you like it if all the tension and suspense you worked every day of your life for two years to build up was suddenly ruined by some jerk with a camera? Not very much, I'm willing to bet.

Yes, I would be angry about the whole situation too. Therefore, I would take a vacation after development of the game has wrapped up. But outright quit the company that put me on the map? No way. That's just my opinion though. It's not like him to quit.

ZurrrrBlattTron

Hey, Shulk pretty much still surprised me before he was shown I was 50/50 on the leak so I wasn't still sure if he'd be in or not and the videos didn't do much as I never got to see Shulk's so seeing Shulk's trailer during the direct literally had me jumping of joy second thing I did was to check if his character art matched the leaks, it does none of that "BUT BUT HIS HEAD IN THE LEAK IS SLIGHTLY BIGGER AND HIS HAIR COLOR IS SLIGHTLY LIGHTER" BS it's the same pic, no Lil Mac photoshoped Shulk render it's the official art work. Now how I feel on the rest of the cast is different there won't be as much of a surprise this time but I'll still be hype cause I'm a diehard smash fan and I'll be the first one to look at the Japanese roster anyway xD. And @UGXwolf no silly I refer to Dixie and Diddy in drag based off of her look,

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Nintendo6400

Ok, so I know we're all skeptical of leaks, but I found this one that shows wolf and a newcomer.
http://ssb4dojo.com/post/96034546261/rumor-mill-record-screen...
I'm not saying it's true, but it's the only evidence I have for Wolf being playable again.
P.S. that wolf model does look new to me, but if someone could disprove that go right ahead.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Kewlan

I see nothing wrong in still not believing the leak. I myself is wondering if the whole leak is true, or if things were added in with the truth to mess with us.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Jazzer94

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Ok, so I know we're all skeptical of leaks, but I found this one that shows wolf and a newcomer.
I'm not saying it's true, but it's the only evidence I have for Wolf being playable again.
P.S. that wolf model does look new to me, but if someone could disprove that go right ahead.

Play Star Fox Command then that model won't look so new.
http://www.gamehiker.com/gallery/albums/starfox/starfoxc/norm...

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Tsuchinoko

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Who is that?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Nintendo6400

Jazzer94: Actually, the leak model doesn't match up to the star fox command one.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

After looking at some of the comments, I don't think it's real. And no, it's not because Wolf looks like he did in Command. It's because some of the numbers have different fonts than others. Just look at all of the numbers with 1 in them and you'll see what I mean.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Jazzer94

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Jazzer94: Actually, the leak model doesn't match up to the star fox command one.

I'm 95% sure the Wolf artwork is from command not saying it is definitely the image I provided (though they look almost identical) also who in the world translated this game because "How many times has Pikachu made Zelda KO?" is terrible English as well as fonts not even matching up as mentioned above.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Nintendo6400

I can definitely admit that there's a strong possibility of it being fake, but I mostly just wanted to see what you guys thought, and now I do. Also, I just really like Wolf and I still believe he could be in smash.

LzWinky

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

So me and my brother were discussing, and so we've come to a question:

Does the possibility of DLC now skyrocket since the upcoming New 3DS will be able to handle more content and data? Basically thanks to New 3DS it looks like the 3DS version won't hold back the Wii U version after all when it comes to the possibility of add-on content.

I can think of one possibility. The "new" 3DS will have some exclusive content. I don't know about DLC because the regular 3DS has plenty of DLC. While this seems to be anti-consumer, Nintendo still has to convince us to buy the newer models.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

UGXwolf wrote:

My problem with this leak is in your comments. Do you know how many times I read the word "proof" in some form or another when trying to catch back up? Way too many. I think we need to re-educate some of you on what constitutes proof. Proof, by its nature, is irrefutable. There is no arguing that something is proven when you have proof. At least no sensible arguing. I see no proof that the leak is 100% true. None whatsoever. I admitted quite a while back that denying the leak has some legitimacy at this point is silly, but that doesn't mean that these leaks (as there are actually four sources, atm, rather than the apparently assumed one). I can't help but take note how people seem to forget things or ignore details just because there's some amount of legitimacy involved.

Exactly! While there's no denying that the leak is genuine in some aspects, there's still no proof that all of it is true. Can anyone prove to me that the leaker isn't lying about the rest of the characters or that the character screen isn't fake? You really can't right now, because it's still not 100% confirmed. As a scientist, I have to be careful when simply accepting things as "truth". That's why I typically don't believe leaks until they are 100% confirmed. Imagine believing that cold fusion (look it up) was real just because SOME of it was proven. This leak is still not 100% genuine yet because there's no concrete proof that it is 100% purely-not-conjectural-concrete-evident-genuine

Edited on by LzWinky

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

ZurrrrBlattTron

If the leak is real I'm only mildly disappointed that Dark Pit is a clone, out of the available weapons in KIU he has the Claws, Stave (but palutena uses one so meh), Palms, and a bunch of different weapons and abilities that can really change him up from normal Pit, he would be the worst offender imo, I'm kinda scared Impa could be a Shiek clone but have some hope they will give her a Hyrule Warriors moveset

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

LzWinky

Dark Pit could certainly use some different weapons from KIU or heck a whole arsenal since Robin and Shulk are so flexible

NintendoFan64

Okay, guys, I've been on the internet recently and found this:
Untitled
...They do look a little similar in the head area.

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

100% that it's fake! Let's go home

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic