Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,221 to 13,240 of 27,917

Budda

UGXwolf wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

So does anyone else see that Shulk essentially calls out your strategy when you switch modes? Cause I can see that being problematic against adaptable opponents.

You can see the colour of the symbols. Wouldn't make any difference if he wouldn't shout it out. ^^

Doesn't change my point.

Sorry, I just noticed I misinterpreted your post. Never mind then.
Now I see your point. - Wouldn't the player get confused as well if he wouldn't? :3

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

CaviarMeths

UGXwolf wrote:

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

So does anyone else see that Shulk essentially calls out your strategy when you switch modes? Cause I can see that being problematic against adaptable opponents.

You can see the colour of the symbols. Wouldn't make any difference if he wouldn't shout it out. ^^

Doesn't change my point. It's not like he's gonna be bad. He makes up for it by being extremely adaptable, himself.

I don't really see how this is an issue. With most characters, you know their strengths and weaknesses before the match even starts. How will knowing Shulk's 0.5 seconds in advance place the player at any disadvantage?

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

TuVictus

So happy for Shulk. He's looking amazing. And his stage is epic. And I love how the same people that were crying about Samus being in "skimpy" clothes probably won't say a word about Shulk being in even MORE revealing clothes

TuVictus

Nintendo6400

Ya, although I do hope shulk has a more "clothed" costume other than his default. But underwear Shulk is hilarious!

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Uncle_Franklin

Yeah, that Shulk, er, is packing a big sword isn't he?

Uncle_Franklin

NinjaWaddleDee

It sucks that Smash Bros. Wii U will probably be coming out RIGHT when I have finals for college. I'm thinking about canceling my pre-order and waiting until Christmas. I also don't plan on getting the 3DS version until I have the Wii U version because I want to play the home console experience first. Meh, at least Christmas will be awesome this year! I just pre-ordered the gamecube controller adapter, and a Samus amiibo. I should be all set!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

TuVictus

Guys I just realized something. The end of the video with the faced mechon voice, I'm thinking it'll be a stage boss for Shulk's stage. It does seem like it's hinting at a fight with him at least

TuVictus

FriedSquid

So I guess the leaks were true then! That's nice, I don't really have any strong complaints against it, but I do hope there will still be a few secrets left after the game's released, maybe even DLC characters.

Anyway Shulk looks great, I don't know much about Xenoblade but he looks like an interesting fighter. And that alt of his

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

TuVictus

I love the video title. Perhaps they're revealing this stuff in succession precisely because of the leak, to try and save some surprises for launch

TuVictus

TysonOfTime

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Untitled
Untitled

You can just feel Nintendo's anger over the leaks.

That's a quote from Shulk FYI.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Kewlan

So the roster looks all messed up on at least the 3DS version? It's either not a perfect rectangle or some characters were hidden, even for ESRB.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NinjaWaddleDee

Morphbug wrote:

Untitled

Wow. Such photoshopped. Very Little Mac. Wow.

Such Punch Out. Wow. So fake.

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Grumblevolcano

Looks like Ganondorf is confirmed, on this 3DS trailer look very closely where Pikachu is taunting.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Sir_Diabeetus

Also someone mentioned that Ganondorf is accidently leaked from what he saw.

Untitled

Ganondorf accidently confirmed!

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

DefHalan

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Looks like Ganondorf is confirmed, on this 3DS trailer look very closely where Pikachu is taunting.

I think I see what you are talking about but that doesn't look like Ganondorf to me

EDIT: @NintenNess that doesn't look like Ganondorf to me but it could be

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic