Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,201 to 13,220 of 27,917

PokeMario

Dang, this game's roster is pretty impressive. My hype level is over 9000.

PokeMario

UGXwolf

Why am I so prone to deleting long posts by accident. >:

I guess I've gotta go with the short version, since I'm not typing all that out, again. Essentially, I was saying that Shulk getting in proves absolutely nothing, since we can't see the majority of his more recognizable moves and the quality on the ESRB leak videos was awful enough that the art looks off, to say the least.

I also talked about this being more proof towards the Gematsu leak than anything else. I'm inclined to believe that an RH Rep is in the game somewhere, but as Gematsu appeared to be working on outdated information (9 confirmed characters, but 1 deconfirmed with a hint they'd been in planning stages, but were later removed), the question now becomes what has happened to that RH rep? (Remember, the ESRB leak admits to the DLC list being a sham to screw with people.)

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Nintendo6400

Ya I haven't forgotten about that lier leaker. I could believe that one of those characters on the roster is a phony.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

UGXwolf

@DestinyMan I find it extremely suspicious that all we've seen this week is evidence after evidence that the leak is real. I don't believe in coincidences.

Budda

Is it weird that I really like the alternate costume of Shulk? :3
But it seems like Sakurai really likes it to show his fighter in underwear. lol

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

ZurrrrBlattTron

Mach Rider, Impa, and mewtwo are possible, RIDLEY IS A STAGE HAZARD sure the other m Ridley IS a clone of original Ridley but still it'd be very weird unless Meta Ridley pops up when Ridley is playable but still it's very weird I believe that was a lie all I believe is that shulk, DHD, Dr Mario and Dark pit are in

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Kewlan

So no Marshall..?

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

NintendoFan64

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

I will use that outfit all the time when playing online.

Who wouldn't?

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

UGXwolf

Franklin wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@DestinyMan I don't believe in coincidences.

The leak almost certainly is real, but coincidences do exist.

I don't think you got my point. Real or not, what are the odds of the leaks matching up with the PotD two days in a row preceding the reveal if the most obvious unannounced newcomer in the leak. I know I've been saying this a lot, but it seems way too convenient.

Nintendo6400

I believe the leak is 90% real now.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf wrote:

Franklin wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

@DestinyMan I don't believe in coincidences.

The leak almost certainly is real, but coincidences do exist.

I don't think you got my point. Real or not, what are the odds of the leaks matching up with the PotD two days in a row preceding the reveal if the most obvious unannounced newcomer in the leak. I know I've been saying this a lot, but it seems way too convenient.

I agree with you regarding the leak, but to say that you don't ever believe that a coincidence can happen is an odd sentiment.

Anywho, like the look of Shulk, seems that they've put a lot of work into this character.

Edited on by Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

Uncle_Franklin

I've not played Xenoblade, but the sword Shulk has, and the movements of his weapon seem vaguely similar to Nightmare's in Soul Calibur to me, which is cool.

Uncle_Franklin

UGXwolf

So does anyone else see that Shulk essentially calls out your strategy when you switch modes? Cause I can see that being problematic against adaptable opponents.

Budda

UGXwolf wrote:

So does anyone else see that Shulk essentially calls out your strategy when you switch modes? Cause I can see that being problematic against adaptable opponents.

You can see the colour of the symbols. Wouldn't make any difference if he wouldn't shout it out. ^^

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

UGXwolf

BlueBlurIxM wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

You can see the colour of the symbols. Wouldn't make any difference if he wouldn't shout it out. ^^

Doesn't change my point. It's not like he's gonna be bad. He makes up for it by being extremely adaptable, himself.

Edited on by UGXwolf

Azooooz

The reveal trailer title is very amusing. Nintendo really didn't have a choice thanks to that cursed leaker.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic