Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 13,181 to 13,200 of 27,917

NinjaWaddleDee

Shulk's character artwork is exactly the same as in the leak!

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Tsuchinoko

Second Brawl stage for the 3ds version. I wonder what songs the Yoshi's Island stage will have.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Amateur

Then @UGXWolf, all we can say that Shulk is confirmed, but if another character from the leak is confirmed, not as a costume, but as a new character, then the leak could be real?

The Megaman Battle Network series is underrated... I think, don't quote me on this.

3DS Friend Code: 4356-0845-1388

NintendoFan64

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The good doctor from Brain Age likes to hang out off the stage and fling numbers at the fighters. When the numbers collide and equal 10, it will cause a giant explosion. You can change the direction of the number bubbles by attacking them."

The assist trophy information comes from the website.

I've never noticed until now, but he actually looks pretty creepy.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

LzWinky

WaLzgi wrote:

No second circle pad

WaLzgi wrote:

No shulk

So many hats to eat

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NinjaWaddleDee

So does this mean that the extra rumored characters: Mewtwo, Ridley, Impa, and Mach Rider, are real?

Check out my YouTube channel if you love gaming, and Nintendo (especially Metroid) I think you'll enjoy my videos. :)
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCagN36OxIjCGUVMaYFtPgSg

Nintendo Network ID: NinjaWaddleDee

Tsuchinoko

NinjaWaddleDee wrote:

So does this mean that the extra rumored characters: Mewtwo, Ridley, Impa, and Mach Rider, are real?

Who knows? Nobody. All we can do is wait. Two more weeks!

UGXwolf

Ah! Ha ha ha ha! The English version is out and would you look at that! The Monado changing modes does NOT make Shulk stronger/weaker at the risk of being easier/harder to knock out. That part of the leak is wrong. His modes alter his abilities, instead.

@DestinyMan If that happened, it would essentially be like Sakurai admitting the leak is real. I need to find the Shulk videos again and compare notes.

Edited on by UGXwolf

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

NintendoFan64 wrote:

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"The good doctor from Brain Age likes to hang out off the stage and fling numbers at the fighters. When the numbers collide and equal 10, it will cause a giant explosion. You can change the direction of the number bubbles by attacking them."

The assist trophy information comes from the website.

I've never noticed until now, but he actually looks pretty creepy.

You've never noticed til now?!

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Tsuchinoko

Mm, I know I saw that Xenoblade stage in the video, but its not on the Wikia yet. Should be in the 3ds version as well just like the other newcomer stages.

Nintendo6400

DestinyMan wrote:

Looks like we don't have a Choice!

Edit: ah never mind, I double checked, artwork looks the same.

Awsome trailer! I guess that leak I'd true then. But wait! Shulks artwork differs a little from the leak. His head is a tad smaller in the official artwork.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

CaviarMeths

Haha, wow, looks like I might have to eat some crow. I was so sure that leak was fake!

Oh well, Shulk confirmed has me very excited. Only newcomers left on my wishlist are Isaac and Kat & Ana, but neither are particularly realistic.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

FlaygletheBagel

Shulk looks awesome! I wouldn't be surprised if he becomes one of my go-to fighters in this game.

It looks to me like the leak was true, which I have no problem with whatsoever. This is the most varied and interesting roster I've seen in Smash Bros. yet. Can't wait until October!

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

Demmi-Alpha

I'm so glad the leak has been confirmed! Xenoblade Chronicles is one of my favourite games! I'm so excited to see him in Smash! Swimsuit and all. ;3

Demmi-Alpha

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3326-9455 | Nintendo Network ID: Demmi-Alpha

AceDefective

DestinyMan wrote:

I wonder if people will fuss over a guy being played in shorts?

If people have a problem with it, I only have this to state: Arthur from Ghosts N' Goblins.

If the sexualized character is a guy, then no one raises a fuss. But it's a female, sudden big deal.
Double Standards are sexist towards everyone.

Though I have no problem with this.
*Straight male

Just some random loser who loves a variety of things.
Youtube Channel | Deviant ART | YoYo Games account |

3DS Friend Code: 2079-6493-1326 | Nintendo Network ID: ZeroZX_Dev | Twitter:

cookiex

About time Shulk got confirmed.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Nintendo6400

TeeJay wrote:

So @Nintendo6400 what say you?

Smug grin

Oh don't get me wrong shulk was at the top of my list. After seeing this trailer, I feel that Shulks move set is much more unique than what i originally thought of the leaked footage. We simply didn't see enough of shulk in the leak. I was more sour on the fact that ganondorf is still clone. -_-

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic