Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,841 to 12,860 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Blast wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

It would be epic for Sakurai to respond to these leaks in his PotD post and prove them to be completely fake.

I have a bet that Bowser Jr. gets revealed as a trophy tomorrow. Sakurai's gonna be like, "These fake leaks won't beat me!"

If that happened then I would burst out laughing.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

DefHalan

DestinyMan wrote:

"Pic of the Day. So I've heard some rumblings on the web yesterday about so-called 'leaks.' Here's a trophy of Bowser Jr. in the 3DS version. This means he won't be joining the battle. Wawawawawa!!"

"Oh, and here's Duck Hunt Dog as a trophy in the Wii U version. We made his model as the pose when he makes his infamous laugh at the player. He won't be jumping into the battle too. Heeheeheeheehee!!"

"They were going to be playable but after yesterday decided to remove them. Hahahahahaha... mine is an evil laugh"

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

UGXwolf

The more I hear, the less I believe. Also, does anyone else think this is a little TOO convenient? Why specifically those three? Why would Nintendo show these characters at all, considering how little time they would have to show them. It seems almost staged. I mean, if they HAD to show those characters, why not Dark Pit, Dr. Mario, and Duck Hunt Dog? Duck Hunt being a game that used guns, I would think they'd wanna show that he doesn't have an actual gun. And why show off unrevealed characters at all? According to the leaker, they apparently didn't show Mewtwo or Ridley. Why show the others?

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

TeeJay

torotoid64 wrote:

Omg some of you guys are so babyish, a leak that isn't even confirmed yet has you less hype wow like as if you same guys wasn't going to be the first ones to watch the first bits of Japanese footage that came out, me I'm more hyped now then I ever was I always love seeing new characters unofficially or officially and if this leak is real, Sakurai did a great job and who's not to say this is the final roster? To just be suddenly "unexcited for the the game cause someone leaked info I was going to see regardless" is stupidity at it's finest. That is all

I wouldn't put it quite so rudely, but I agree that it is silly to lose hype over a leak, confirmed or unconfirmed. It'll be pretty much impossible to avoid spoilers once the game is out in Japan anyway.

On another topic, wouldn't it be cool if OoT Link was an alternate costume for Link? It seems logical what with Gerudo Valley even being a 3DS stage. I dunno I just think it'd be really cool.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Sir_Diabeetus

DestinyMan wrote:

"Pic of the Day. So I've heard some rumblings on the web yesterday about so-called 'leaks.' Here's a trophy of Bowser Jr. in the 3DS version. This means he won't be joining the battle. Wawawawawa!!"

"Oh, and here's Duck Hunt Dog as a trophy in the Wii U version. We made his model as the pose when he makes his infamous laugh at the player. He won't be jumping into the battle too. Heeheeheeheehee!!"

I bet doing this to snake will be like this, Untitled

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Sir_Diabeetus

UGXwolf wrote:

@NintenNess

Why would anyone want that? Good players would make it impossible for new players to learn.

It's supposed to be impossible. The Video itself it's TAS (with mods though :/) and so it's Impossible for humans to do it.

New players would have to take a look at this guide

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

TeeJay

UGXwolf wrote:

@NintenNess

Why would anyone want that? Good players would make it impossible for new players to learn.

Pretty sure that kind of thing isn't targeted at new players. Everyone playing that is assumed to already have known and mastered the melee techniques.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

2Sang

Is anyone in doubt of the leaks now? If so, why?

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

TeeJay

2Sang wrote:

Can you believe people are STILL dismissing the leak? I'm pretty convinced at this point, but people are calling it a Brawl hack and Bowser Jr is a Jigglypuff mod and all kinds of nonsense.

DBPirate

2Sang wrote:

I'm pretty sure the leaks are real now. Or at least I want them to be real because Bowser Jr. is in it. The footage pretty much did it for me. I'm just upset about the Ice Climbers. I hope that they're either DLC or the full roster wasn't shown.

Currently playing: Bayonetta 2

My Nintendo: DillPickle | Nintendo Network ID: Czechmate1129

Nintendo6400

2Sang wrote:

I think the bowser Jr footage might be real, but the shulk one totally looks fake to me. I think that dr mario, duck dog, and pitto are fake. I also feel that those 3ds screens are real except the wario one. I feel positive that wario is in the game, but with a more interesting pose.
Edit: sorry if I sounded a bit redundant. I was trying to keep it brief.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

MsJubilee

Well sakurai must be pissed right now, i bet he's trying to find the guy who leaked this.I feel sorry for that guy.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

DefHalan

2Sang wrote:

I don't think the leaks are real because every Smash game has had a new Star Fox character but not Smash 4.
Smash 64 = Fox
Melee = Falco
Brawl = Wolf
4 should = Krystal lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Shirma_Akayaku

DLC Leak Disproven

Last week, several images of the CSS (character select screen) were posted on 4chan concerning a potential character roster for Super Smash Bros. 3DS as well as several images of the character display screen and the stage select screen. In the initial article concerning the Potential Roster Leak, it was reported that there will be DLC of several characters; most except one who are veterans of Super Smash Bros. These CSS were later partially confirmed true through a video that was leaked onto Youtube yesterday. However, some light on the DLC leak was shed and his been proven fake by several notable Smashboards members.

Untitled

The following characters were stated to be DLC:

. Snake
. Wolf
. Lucas
. Ice Climbers
. Chorus Men

This information was obtained along with the Character select screen leak that was reported earlier thus was considered apart of the leak However, through the efforts of several key members in the Smash 4 Leaks Social Group, the DLC leak has been proven false.

According to various notable individuals,stated that the leaker of the DLC content added the DLC information in order to "identify copy cats". The DLC leaker got the CSS images from a confident source, leaked that, and then added the DLC along with it. Needless to say, it was identified that the CSS pictures were actually from an original source and not originally apart of the DLC leak. To view the original post concerning this issue, please follow this link:
http://smashboards.com/threads/potential-roster-stage-leak-th...

For more information regarding the nature of this disproven "leak", please check the Potential Roster/Stage Leak Thread in the Super Smash Bros. for 3DS Discussion. It is unknown what kind of impact this has in the aforementioned characters or if they are even in the game but time will tell. It goes gives a lesson in treating leaks with skepticism and wariness.

With the latest video that was leaked on Youtube, it seems the credibility of the CSS has increased ten fold but nothing is 100% confirmed until the direct of Super Smash Bros. for Wii U and 3DS, Masahiro Sakurai confirms it himself. Until then, happy speculating and do take care in choosing what leaks to believe and not believe.

Venus wants these dripping leaks fixed but I can't see to find a plumber who can. Follow Venus on Twitter at @VenustoBloom as he tries to find one who can.

Source:
http://smashboards.com/threads/dlc-leak-disproven.365401/

Edited on by Shirma_Akayaku

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

Blast

2Sang wrote:

Yep. Its fake. I can't wait until tomorrow when Sakurai drops a huge bomb that Bowser Jr. is just a assist trophy.

The Smash Bros. fanbase will rejoice while some will cry

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Nintendo6400

You know, bowser jr. Does look like a lot of fun to play as. I wouldn't mind if this part of the leak was true. But browsers back throw bugs me because it doesn't match up with the e3 demo.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic