Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,821 to 12,840 of 27,917

Datasun_7

@Morphbug i want to play as Ludwig xP

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

DefHalan

With all these leaks going around I feel I should start one myself... DOOM GUY confirmed for Smash Bros!!!!

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Shirma_Akayaku

Here are the gifs: SPOILERS

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

Wi-Fi Game List:
Xenoblade Chronicles X
Splatoon
Super Smash Bros. Wii U & 3DS + All DLC
Mario Kart 8 + All DLC
Mario Golf: World Tour + All DLC
Mario Kart 7
Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

Wii U & 3DS Game Wish List:...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9553-9610 | Nintendo Network ID: Toadette75

May_Nyan

Morphbug wrote:

Ok the one about bowser jr having all 7 koopalings as his alternate costumes is so cool. I want that one to be true.

I noticed that one of the imgur images shows a trophy of Larry in the same type of clown car Bowser Jr is in.

Edited on by May_Nyan

May_Nyan

Nintendo6400

I kinda want the bowser Jr leak to be true, but I hope the 7 koopalings is fake though. I wanna play as a red bowser jr.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

moomoo

So utterly hyped. Don't see why leaks ruin it.

Best thread ever
Feel free to add me on Miiverse or PSN.
Miiverse is Moomoo14, PSN is Moomoo1405390

3DS Friend Code: 4940-5561-6002 | Nintendo Network ID: Moomoo14

Grumblevolcano

moomoo wrote:

Because it eliminates surprise. For example, I'd be more hyped finding Bowser Jr. playable by actually playing the game than by someone else leaking it over a month early. It doesn't particularly affect me because Nintendo Treehouse Live and the SDCC stream killed my hype for Smash anyway as they showed too much of it and too little of everything else.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Budda

Grumblevolcano wrote:

moomoo wrote:

Because it eliminates surprise. For example, I'd be more hyped finding Bowser Jr. playable by actually playing the game than by someone else leaking it over a month early. It doesn't particularly affect me because Nintendo Treehouse Live and the SDCC stream killed my hype for Smash anyway as they showed too much of it and too little of everything else.

I don't see the difference.
You are just surprised sooner than later. If you were not surprised by the leak, I don't know what is wrong with you.
We are getting used to the roster/game anyway. So it makes no difference, if you were surprised.
Maybe I am getting too old already, but for me it makes no difference.

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Inkling

I TOLD ALL OF YOU GUYS

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

LzWinky

It certainly won't ruin the game as a whole, but surprises are nice.

Besides, the whole roster would have been leaked next month anyway, and that's for sure the official game

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

NintendoFan64

Hello! I'm here to divert your attention from the leaks because they're tearing us all apart! Check out this video:

That outta divert your attention from the leaks.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Grumblevolcano

WaLzgi wrote:

It certainly won't ruin the game as a whole, but surprises are nice.

Besides, the whole roster would have been leaked next month anyway, and that's for sure the official game

Spoilers via the official game release in Japan can actually be avoided to some extent, for example my internet activities haven't changed since Hyrule Warriors launch and the only info I know is what has been officially revealed via Directs and such.

Though as I said the Nintendo streams killed my hype for Smash back in June/July, this leak only really makes me more annoyed about the Mario Kart 8 roster where Pink Gold Peach and Baby Rosalina could have easily been replaced by Diddy Kong and Bowser Jr hence turning from mediocre to great.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jazzer94

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Hello! I'm here to divert your attention from the leaks because they're tearing us all apart! Check out this video:
<vid>
That outta divert your attention from the leaks.

TAS stuff is never really that exciting.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

cookiex

I knew about Brawl's full roster a whole five months before I got to play it (it even leaked a few days before it came out in Japan). Sure as hell didn't deflate my excitement for it.

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Blast

Xiao_Pai wrote:

It would be epic for Sakurai to respond to these leaks in his PotD post and prove them to be completely fake.

I have a bet that Bowser Jr. gets revealed as a trophy tomorrow. Sakurai's gonna be like, "These fake leaks won't beat me!"

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

ZurrrrBlattTron

Omg some of you guys are so babyish, a leak that isn't even confirmed yet has you less hype wow like as if you same guys wasn't going to be the first ones to watch the first bits of Japanese footage that came out, me I'm more hyped now then I ever was I always love seeing new characters unofficially or officially and if this leak is real, Sakurai did a great job and who's not to say this is the final roster? To just be suddenly "unexcited for the the game cause someone leaked info I was going to see regardless" is stupidity at it's finest. That is all

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

OmegaMetroid93

Blast wrote:

Xiao_Pai wrote:

It would be epic for Sakurai to respond to these leaks in his PotD post and prove them to be completely fake.

I have a bet that Bowser Jr. gets revealed as a trophy tomorrow. Sakurai's gonna be like, "These fake leaks won't beat me!"

Hahaha, to be honest.. I really want to see S'krai slap these leaks in the face.
...As long as Shulk still makes it in...

OmegaMetroid93

Pika2346

I love how they included Dark Pit to make it seem more believable. I wouldn't think that Dark Pit would make it into the roster personally, and if I'm wrong, where's Dark Samus, Dark Link and Shadow Mario (from Sunshine)? My reasoning is that Dark Pit sounds like a clone, and it'd make it 3 characters from a franchise with only one mildly recent game.

Pika2346

cookiex

OMG guys another leak!!

Untitled

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic