Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,801 to 12,820 of 27,917

Kewlan

I still think all leaks are fake.

The water in my basement does NOT exist.

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DefHalan

I wonder if all leaks have used 3DS as proof because the bad quality of the screenshots would be more acceptable?

Lets see some Wii U "Leaks"

Edited on by DefHalan

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

retropunky

Anywayyyyy

I hope the WIi U version has a music/ sound collection that we can hear while not directly playing a stage. Like the one Brawl had. Maybe it could be a gamepad feature to hear it on there, for off tv play or something.

retropunky

3DS Friend Code: 4313-0436-2109

Sir_Diabeetus

PKpunky wrote:

Anywayyyyy

I hope the WIi U version has a music/ sound collection that we can hear while not directly playing a stage. Like the one Brawl had. Maybe it could be a gamepad feature to hear it on there, for off tv play or something.

This is actually an good idea, I hope this idea wil probably get in (But chances are the off tv music idea could be in or not though.)

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Nintendo_Ninja

PKpunky wrote:

Anywayyyyy

I hope the WIi U version has a music/ sound collection that we can hear while not directly playing a stage. Like the one Brawl had. Maybe it could be a gamepad feature to hear it on there, for off tv play or
something.

IDEA: listen to your Smashbros tunes while your 3DS is in sleep mode with headphones while playing the Wii U version!!!

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

Anywayyyyy

I hope the WIi U version has a music/ sound collection that we can hear while not directly playing a stage. Like the one Brawl had. Maybe it could be a gamepad feature to hear it on there, for off tv play or
something.

IDEA: listen to your Smashbros tunes while your 3DS is in sleep mode with headphones while playing the Wii U version!!!

Much better. ☆:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

TuVictus

I can't wait to hear the remixes they put in. Oftentimes I preferred Brawls music to the originals, so I have high hopes for this game

TuVictus

retropunky

Nintendo_Ninja wrote:

PKpunky wrote:

Anywayyyyy

something.

That could be a good way to mix it up, especially for the few stages that are exclusive to their system.

I'm still on the fence of getting Smash for 3DS though. Can't wait for the Wii U version, even if it's still months away.

retropunky

SparkOfSpirit

DestinyMan wrote:

The DK fan in me is getting really worried now.

Well, maybe not.The whole roster hasn't been confirmed either way yet.

Untitled

Edited on by SparkOfSpirit

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

May_Nyan

Is there a way to turn off that loud noise that plays every time you open a spoiler tag on Nintendo Life?
It often startles me...

May_Nyan

LzWinky

Why not just wait until the next few weeks for the dang roster?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

May_Nyan wrote:

Is there a way to turn off that loud noise that plays every time you open a spoiler tag on Nintendo Life?
It often startles me...

The mute button

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

retropunky

WaLzgi wrote:

Why not just wait until the next few weeks for the dang roster?

Seriosuly. People are digging up whatever they can like if they're going to win a prize or something.

retropunky

Datasun_7

Actually i was fooled xP people on the internet eh?

Edited on by Datasun_7

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

SparkOfSpirit

Maybe NL should put up a no spoiler thread, then. If people want to talk about the leak, well, they're gonna.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Grumblevolcano

Morphbug wrote:

Ok the one about bowser jr having all 7 koopalings as his alternate costumes is so cool. I want that one to be true.

I'd only be happy with that if the voices are different too (i.e. the koopaling voices of Mario Kart 8)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic