Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,781 to 12,800 of 27,917

Sir_Diabeetus

The_Ninja wrote:

DreamyViridi wrote:

I know it's my own fault for looking at the leaks but I can't help not be as hyped for Smash anymore. I look forward to the games still but... I don't know, a certain spark has fizzled out... I think I'll just turn off early and look forward to tomorrow's POTD. I feel so bad for Sakurai... He hates this stuff more than I do...

This. I'm no longer as hyped as I was before.
Sakurai is working his butt off with a broken arm, and then this happens.
sigh

Well there goes all of our hype, lost. We have to forget this ever happened. I feel bad for Sakurai-dono..... Only if this leak NEVER exsits we wouldn't be in this mess.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Nintendo6400

Well I'm still hyped for game. It helps if you believe the leak is false. Also we still have one last character reveal trailer which could make or break this leak! Even if the revealed character is shulk it could still break the leak, but only if his moves and artwork are different, of course. What I'm trying to say is to take this with a grain of salt and think positively.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Well I'm still hyped for game. It helps if you believe the leak is false. Also we still have one last character reveal trailer which could make or break this leak! Even if the revealed character is shulk it could still break the leak, but only if his moves and artwork are different, of course. What I'm trying to say is to take this with a grain of salt and think positively.

Yeah, we should probably all do that. I've gotta, this leak did not make me happy because it could've potentially spoiled everything, and if it is real it'll probably give Sakurai a heart attack.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Azooooz

The only thing I believe from this game is Pic of the Day. That's it. I always take the "leaks" with the grain of salt.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

cookiex

Blast wrote:

And I'm sorry but whose even excited for Bowser Jr?

Why is everyone so against Bowser Jr? He actually looks like he could be pretty unique.

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

I'm waiting for the reveal trailer, or at least an Smash direct so this will disprove the Leak. I don't think positive that easy... Otherwise, my hype is no longer going to be the same or broken..

Tsuchinoko

Just wanted to pop in one last time to say that Nintendo is officially aware of the supposed leaks and those youtube videos were taken down.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DefHalan

I am hoping for lots of DLC! That way if we don't get fighters we want at release, we might get them later as DLC

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Azooooz

And with that being said, I'm not going to be in this thread until the game release, see you next time.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

TuVictus

Welp, I'm still hyped, even if it's somehow fake by some inexplicable reason. The game will still be fun whether or not I saw a seven second video that I voluntarily clicked on or not

Edited on by TuVictus

TuVictus

Datasun_7

The hype train has come to a halt for me i knew i shouldn't have looked, i really do wonder what tomorrows pic of the day will be

Proud Samus main for ssb4!
Hyped for Capt. Toad, Yoshis woolly world, Mario maker and splatoon in the first half of 2015
Wii U, 3DS and PS4 owner

3DS Friend Code: 2595-1379-1446 | Nintendo Network ID: Datasun_7

Nintendo6400

OK I don't wanna alert people, but Nintendo took down the leaks. Now that doesn't have to mean there real. Maybe they took it down so people don't get hey over hyped. Like I said, let's just wait for the next character reveal trailer at least before we call it real. Ok?

Sir_Diabeetus

The leak has broken some of us all apart because of a leak in this thread, we have to talk something else that's on topic. In other words, For Goodness sakes, WE'RE. DONE. WITH. LEAKS. Can't we at least talk about somethines that's doesn't involves with Leaks The more we talk about it, the worst this thread gets.

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

cookiex

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The leaker apparently lied about DLC.

That's new info. Where did you hear that?

Apparently the leaker posted a cipher on 4chan that someone cracked and it left this colorful message (he seems to suggest more characters though so don't view it if you want to be possibly spoiled further):
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/817/937/71c.png (btw NSFW)

Edited on by cookiex

cookiex
Self-appointed NintendoLife Hyrule Warriors ambassador

Sir_Diabeetus

cookiex wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The leaker apparently lied about DLC.

That's new info. Where did you hear that?

Apparently the leaker posted a cipher on 4chan that someone cracked and it left this colorful message (he seems to suggest more characters though so don't view it if you want to be possibly spoiled further):
http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/817/937/71c.png (btw NSFW)

ARE YOU FRICKING KIDDING ME?!

Untitled

One more and I'm SO DONE! NO MORE positives sides for me until It get released..

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo6400

Another reason why I don't believe this leak is because wolf was cut. Smash needs more villain characters and they can't afford to lose one. Also if that guy lied to us once, what else could he be lying about? The guy just made himself less credible.

Edited on by Nintendo6400

Eel

Funny how the people whining about the leaks running the thread are the ones ruining the thread.

Seriously, if you dislike leak talk and the possibility of reading spoilers then stop reading the threads, easy as that. No need to get all huffy and mad at the world.

This close to release it will be impossible to not stumble into leaks and rumors if you frequent dedicated threads and sites.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Nintendo_Ninja

These leaks from this week and last week have turned into bursts in the pipes of Sakurai's project. I hope they are true though. The hype surrounding them can only improve hype and sales.

Nintendo ID Network: Nintendo_Ninja
Mario Maker ID: LR5-VQV-THG

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic