Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,761 to 12,780 of 27,917

iKhan

UGXwolf wrote:

Hmm... Something isn't right about this leak. There's something I can't place my finger on that just seems wrong... I really couldn't tell you what it is, though.

Also, if these leaks are true, I'm not sure what disappoints me more. The lack of Wolf and Lucas, the lack of DK newcomers, or the fact that Captain Falcondorf is still in.

Ganondorf could have an alt moveset with a sword.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Sir_Diabeetus

For some of y'all who wants Snake to be in, welll....

We got ourselfs an Fake POTD. It may look legit, but it's fake
Untitled

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

e-love

This game better have Ice Climbers. Could care less about Wolf.
If Dark Pit is really in the roster, there's no reason why we can't have characters that are actually somewhat unique.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Joeynator3000

It would be epic for Sakurai to respond to these leaks in his PotD post and prove them to be completely fake.

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Sir_Diabeetus

I'm DONE talking about leaks, now everything is spoiled. Sakurai-dono has worked so hard, and some person HAD to SPOIL EVERYTHING! Can't we stop talking about LEAKS NOW?!?!

DefHalan

Every Smash Bros has had a new Star Fox character, and there is no new Star Fox character in these leaks... so false lol

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

Its still to early for me to leave the internet for the sake of spoilers, But if there's another leak I'm gone.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Pootypie

NintenNess wrote:

For some of y'all who wants Snake to be in, welll....

We got ourselfs an Fake POTD. It may look legit, but it's fake
Untitled

LOL!!! The laugh part was cracking me up xD

Pootypie

Switch Friend Code: SW-4862-0398-5013 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-3100-0796 | My Nintendo: Pootypie | Nintendo Network ID: BlueMario1998

Sir_Diabeetus

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Its still to early for me to leave the internet for the sake of spoilers, But if there's another leak I'm gone.

Agreed. We don't need anymore spoilers..... If there's an another leak, I'm done. I'm no longer getting 3DS version (or maybe BOTH) until I stopped thinking about it. Nintendolife, PLEASE, no spoilers!

Untitled

DefHalan

NintenNess wrote:

Nintendo6400 wrote:

Agreed. We don't need anymore spoilers..... If there's an another leak, I'm done. I'm no longer getting 3DS version (or maybe BOTH) until I stopped thinking about it. Nintendolife, PLEASE, no spoilers!

Untitled

If you don't want spoilers I would just get off the internet. Every weekday there is a new picture released with some information.

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Nintendo6400

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Something about Shulk just leaves me... disappointed. I was really hoping he'd get in, but finally seeing him in game, he seems so... boring...

That's one reason why I think that footage is fudged up. Also shulks down smash seems to last too long.

shingi_70

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

Something about Shulk just leaves me... disappointed. I was really hoping he'd get in, but finally seeing him in game, he seems so... boring...

I want to say they went lazy with his 3DS model. Wait till the Glorious HD Shulk.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

The_Ninja

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

That's because there was no element of suprise.
We just got the whole roster handed to us with 5 videos and some pictures. If Shulk was revealed during a ND, I'm pretty sure you would be alot more hyped. It's why I'm afraid of getting spoiled when the game comes out in Japan. It just won't feel the same knowing everything and everyone before I get to play the game. The suprise is ruined and it wont be as fun. I'm still hoping for Sakurai to disprove the leak, but chances are very slim.

Edited on by The_Ninja

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Grumblevolcano

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

A fair number of Miiverse posters are considering Shulk in that footage to be identical to Roy in the Brawl mod. Anyway, I'm just going to consider all of these leaks to be fake until proven otherwise.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DreamyViridi

I know it's my own fault for looking at the leaks but I can't help not be as hyped for Smash anymore. I look forward to the games still but... I don't know, a certain spark has fizzled out... I think I'll just turn off early and look forward to tomorrow's POTD. I feel so bad for Sakurai... He hates this stuff more than I do...

I still believe it's fake because that's just me...

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

iKhan

MrWalkieTalkie wrote:

But we don't even have 30 seconds of footage.

Anyway, the only way I can see that this leak was faked is if someone:
1. Created a mockup of Duck Hunt Dog that they liked
2. Got a mod of Brawl running on 3DS

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Joeynator3000

DreamyViridi wrote:

I know it's my own fault for looking at the leaks but I can't help not be as hyped for Smash anymore. I look forward to the games still but... I don't know, a certain spark has fizzled out... I think I'll just turn off early and look forward to tomorrow's POTD. I feel so bad for Sakurai... He hates this stuff more than I do...

Like I said...I'm sure this is fake, and Sakurai is probably just laughing at it all. Just watch in a couple days he'll show off Jr. as an Assist Trophy.

Edited on by Joeynator3000

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

The_Ninja

DreamyViridi wrote:

This. I'm no longer as hyped as I was before.
Sakurai is working his butt off with a broken arm, and then this happens.
sigh

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Nintendo6400

DreamyViridi wrote:

I never planned on looking at it, but I regularly go on my Nintendo news and they said everything in the header. I might stop going on that site.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic