Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,741 to 12,760 of 27,917

NintendoFan64

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

This comment definitely rings true somewhat.
Untitled

I feel sorry for him. And I'm pretty sure this isn't the complete roster.

Thanks, I now hate the leaker EVEN MORE!

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

This comment definitely rings true somewhat.
Untitled

I feel sorry for him. And I'm pretty sure this isn't the complete roster.

I do feel bad, but I would love to assure him if I could that this leak, if true, wouldn't tarnish my enthusiasm and love for this game. Its unfortunate, but nothing has changed for me.

Me too but I'm just saying years of work made to surprise people eliminated in one day.

But hasn't his hard work in keeping us on our toes and surprising us with every new reveal been worth it up until now? He kept us glued to that POTD page every weekday for a year, and even if this leak reveals a lot of details of the 3ds version, its not everything, and the WiiU version is still largely a mystery. I think his tireless effort up until now, in the internet age with leakers and bootleggers and people analyzing every single detail meticulously, he did an amazing thing keeping these details secret for so long, especially considering the incredible amount of anticipation for this game in many parts of the world.

Well he was upset when Subspace Emissary cutscenes were uploaded to Youtube, I'd say this is worse then that by a long shot.

I understand that, I just want to appreciation and continued enthusiasm for the game. I just hope this doesn't make the fanbase look bad because of a few people spoiling everything like this.

I also hope this doesn't lower his love for the project. I had heard rumblings that this might be the last Smash, for him anyway.

These days so many things, big budget films, TV shows, endings to novels so many things get spoiled!. That seems to be a part of internet and fandom culture.

And if this is true, I think this is maybe the crappiest way for this information to get leaked to the public. From a video made for the ESRB for the purpose of getting the games rating less than a month before release...

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Grumblevolcano

The leaker apparently lied about DLC.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

e-love

So these recent leaks are seeming more and more real.

(As long as Ness is visible in the roster, I'm all for it)

I really hope the Duck Hunt Dog is real, that is one new character that I think could have an interesting move set and like Mr. Game & Watch, he would be another fun call back to Nintendo's retro days.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Tsuchinoko

Grumblevolcano wrote:

That's new info. Where did you hear that?

Sir_Diabeetus

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Grumblevolcano wrote:

That's new info. Where did you hear that?

No DLC?

That means Ice Climbers is officially........ cut :c (Maybe on the 3DS version? Not sure about the Wii U though,) But I need mah Ice Climbers though......

Also, any proof though?

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

MasterWario

Well if that leak is true Shulk doesn't seem too interesting...
So that means I'd still be waiting for an official reveal to show off what he can actually do and...
I'm all aboard the King K. Rool hype train! (I don't think it's gonna happen but if it does...)

Problems is, when waiting too long for a character to be announced for a video game, at some point I just don't care much anymore. For however much time this game is going to get from me, it still is, after all, a video game, and after a certain amount of time of not getting the characters I want I just don't want to put energy into it anymore. (It sounds selfish but it doesn't effect other people and I only have so much hype energy...) This is why leaks stink. If you don't care enough you'll probably just click the link without thinking and you've just spoiled a bunch of potentially awesome reveals.

Edited on by MasterWario

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

iKhan

Well, Gematsu is even more dead than before.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Tsuchinoko

Ugh, I'm done talking about this leak. We don't know, so it's pointless.

ZurrrrBlattTron

OdnetninAges wrote:

torotoid64 wrote:

ROB is in because he represents the classic NES days

Ice Climbers already fill that role, though.

Huehuehue not no more ROB IS IN OH YEAH HA HA HA HA HA TO ALL OF YOU!!! NYEHHHHHHH sticks tounge out

Edited on by ZurrrrBlattTron

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Haxonberik

Those newcommer videos are so good I'd still be hoping to see them even after knowing which characters will be in anyway

www.convectiongames.com

UGXwolf

Hmm... Something isn't right about this leak. There's something I can't place my finger on that just seems wrong... I really couldn't tell you what it is, though.

Also, if these leaks are true, I'm not sure what disappoints me more. The lack of Wolf and Lucas, the lack of DK newcomers, or the fact that Captain Falcondorf is still in.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

ZurrrrBlattTron

There's always next game guys SEE YALL IN ANOTHER 6-7 YEARS FOR SMASH 5 hops on rob and flys away

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Well based on recent info, time for me to abandon thread before all is spoiled

runs away

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

shingi_70

UGXwolf wrote:

Hmm... Something isn't right about this leak. There's something I can't place my finger on that just seems wrong... I really couldn't tell you what it is, though.

Also, if these leaks are true, I'm not sure what disappoints me more. The lack of Wolf and Lucas, the lack of DK newcomers, or the fact that Captain Falcondorf is still in.

Well Lucas and Wolf are clones from series that are lower on the totem poll.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

DefHalan

shingi_70 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Well Lucas and Wolf are clones from series that are lower on the totem poll.

How is Star Fox a series that is "lower on the totem poll"

People keep saying the Xbox One doesn't have Backwards Compatibility.
I don't think they know what Backwards Compatibility means...

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2786-9784 | Nintendo Network ID: DefHalan

Samurai_Goroh

I never imagined that Kid Icarus would be that high on the totem poll myself, but Sakurai...

Samurai_Goroh

Nintendo6400

UGXwolf wrote:

I'm with you UGXwolf, something definitely seems off about these leaks. In my opinion, I think some of this leaks are true and false. I remember seeing people on this forum alone disproving the full roster leak; my favorite being Shulk is a photo shopped Little Mac. True, the footage does look legit, but it could still be faked footage from a brawl hack. I've seen so many creaive hacks for brawl in my life with the best one is project M. I think the Shulk and Ganondorf leak was fudged up while the bowser jr video looks real to me. I'm also going to have to say that most of the screenshots that leaked today are true, but only time will tell. Also if people recall the first leak came from 4chan, The KING of TROLLS! I could totally believe that they placed real and fake images on to one screen. The Japanese release of smash 3ds is in 19 days.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Tsuchinoko

I'm out. This leak did it for me. I'm going to see you guys in a month. This game is day one buy for me no matter what, but the leak and leaks in general have taken over discussion, and if this leak is true, then I should stay away from Smash stuff before even more stuff is spoiled.

See you guys post release.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic