Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,721 to 12,740 of 27,917

Tsuchinoko

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

So according to these leaks It's Bowser junior instead of Wario. Just what on earth were they thinking?! Even waluigi would've been a better option. I'm seriously dissapointed now.

What do you mean instead of Wario? Wario is in too.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Sir_Diabeetus

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Mother series enemies in smash run confirmed?!

Woah

Interesting...... It's nice to show more characters (Or maybe references?) from the MOTHER series.

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Samurai_Goroh

I still need to see the Duck Hunt dog in motion to actually believe in that, but the videos shown are undoubtedly real.

Samurai_Goroh

Sir_Diabeetus

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

So according to these leaks It's Bowser junior instead of Wario. Just what on earth were they thinking?! Even waluigi would've been a better option. I'm seriously dissapointed now.

Tsuchinoko is right.... Both of the characters are in. There's obviously Wario references in SSB4, so Wario is obviously staying. ಠ_ಠ

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

Tsuchinoko

I was under the assumption that the leak wasn't the complete set of stages and characters.

Sir_Diabeetus

May_Nyan wrote:

I want Ice Climbers...

Well, of cording to the leaker itself, The Ice Climbers is going to be cut and be put in DLC. Because Sakurai-san is having technical issues with the Ice climbers, so they have to figure it out later. I also don't know why Lucas is DLC (Maybe the same reason with the Ice climbers?)

Tsuchinoko

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

But not as a playable character, Instead he's a trophy just like his brother. Correct me if I'm wrong

I did correct you...

Blast

Jazzer94 wrote:

This comment definitely rings true somewhat.
Untitled

I feel sorry for him. And I'm pretty sure this isn't the complete roster.

I own a Wii U and 3DS. I also own a PS4!

Master of the Hype Train

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9690-6053 | Nintendo Network ID: Mediking9

Sir_Diabeetus

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

But not as a playable character, Instead he's a trophy just like his brother. Correct me if I'm wrong

Try looking again..... Untitled

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Woah

I'm hoping that the Devil Car isn't the only Mother enemy, because I also kind of want to see the Hippie in the mix.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Untitled

I do feel bad, but I would love to assure him if I could that this leak, if true, wouldn't tarnish my enthusiasm and love for this game. Its unfortunate, but nothing has changed for me.

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Untitled

I do feel bad, but I would love to assure him if I could that this leak, if true, wouldn't tarnish my enthusiasm and love for this game. Its unfortunate, but nothing has changed for me.

Me too but I'm just saying years of work made to surprise people eliminated in one day.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

LzWinky

Blast wrote:

In Kid Icarus: Uprising... Dark Pit had infinite flight. He doesn't need Palutena's help at all. So will Dark Pitt glide nonstop in Smash Bros? And I'm sorry but whose even excited for Bowser Jr?

Glide is gone in general.

Also, dark pit lost his infinite flight later

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Samurai_Goroh

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Woah

I'm hoping that the Devil Car isn't the only Mother enemy, because I also kind of want to see the Hippie in the mix.

I would like to see Happy Happism cultists and of course Starmen.

Samurai_Goroh

Tsuchinoko

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Untitled

Me too but I'm just saying years of work made to surprise people eliminated in one day.

But hasn't his hard work in keeping us on our toes and surprising us with every new reveal been worth it up until now? He kept us glued to that POTD page every weekday for a year, and even if this leak reveals a lot of details of the 3ds version, its not everything, and the WiiU version is still largely a mystery. I think his tireless effort up until now, in the internet age with leakers and bootleggers and people analyzing every single detail meticulously, he did an amazing thing keeping these details secret for so long, especially considering the incredible amount of anticipation for this game in many parts of the world.

Tsuchinoko

Miss_Pixelheart wrote:

@NintenNess @Tsuchinoko

I completely overlooked that Anyway, that's a big relieve. Though I'm a bit confused now. I didn't know characters could be both a trophy and a playable character

I think you're confusing collection trophy and assist trophy.

Jazzer94

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Blast wrote:

Jazzer94 wrote:

Untitled

But hasn't his hard work in keeping us on our toes and surprising us with every new reveal been worth it up until now? He kept us glued to that POTD page every weekday for a year, and even if this leak reveals a lot of details of the 3ds version, its not everything, and the WiiU version is still largely a mystery. I think his tireless effort up until now, in the internet age with leakers and bootleggers and people analyzing every single detail meticulously, he did an amazing thing keeping these details secret for so long, especially considering the incredible amount of anticipation for this game in many parts of the world.

Well he was upset when Subspace Emissary cutscenes were uploaded to Youtube, I'd say this is worse then that by a long shot.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic