http://images.4chan.org/vp/src/1372624240056.jpg

Charizord

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,262. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

can anyone confirm if this is a fake?

Yuck, that is certainly fake. Look at Mega Man and it's painfully obvious. Plus it's from 4chan so yeah, not real. Not even close.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
The Kid Icarus League's LuigiMan200 - Bio by True_Hero.
My YouTube Channel
Lucina confirmed for Smash Bros.!

3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

AuthorMessage

Orngeblu

1,263. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

Are you serious? That's obviously fake, LOL. Whoever made this, I do hope they didn't think anyone would fall for it.

1. Project: M Skyloft stage (This part isn't obvious unless you've played P:M)

2. Those character models are bad, LOL.

3. Villager and Mega Man in that pic don't even look like that do in SSBU.

Brawl Friend Code: 3395-4738-9505
I also have a 3DS and Wii U.

<3 Smash Bros.

Nintendo Network ID: Orngeblu

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,264. Posted:

Orngeblu wrote:

Balancing is a must. If it doesn't happen... I'll just hate it. >_> Everyone will just flock to the highest tier.

I'm just gonna assume it's Mega Man, because his moveset looks high tier material. Camping with his lasers (don't know what else to call them), that Dair (Down Air) looks like it has a lot of range, so it easily has high priority to spike someone over the edge. Apparently his flame sword did like 40%+ damage in the demo video.

But, we'll just have to wait and see if they make more changes, or if there will be another character that's a lot stronger

No offense, but it's foolish to think any character is 'better' than another.
They balance out the characters as much as possible, and every character controls differently, anyway.
I'm gonna be honest, I think Jigglypuff is the worst character, but not because it's weak. I just can't do the roll thing that well, or the down B whatever move.
Even Metaknight. I hear complaints about that stuff all the time. He's fast, but he's not that strong.
In conclusion,(if you think MetaKnight is given an advantage) you're thinking speed is more dominant over intitial contact power.

I think every character in Brawl is pretty clusmy TBH. The characters I like most are Samus(I'm still good with Zero Suit), Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and Ness.
I still see how the other characters are good, and I've even done good with Jigglypuff.

The only way I see this argument making sense, is if your favorite character is one of the smaller ones. Even then, there's always a way to counter. Again, the characters are balanced. They program it to be balanced, because that's one of the most important aspects of the entire game; every character having a chance.

Edited on by SCAR392

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Captain_Toad

1,265. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

Yep. It's fake.

Was Mariobro4. No, I'm not taking off my backpack.....it's important.
Toadloggery and a Youtube Channel
Retro Clue!
Games are games ppl. Enjoy 'em.
Remember N64 Turoks? Want it on VC?
I gave in to darkness to have this bio.
Net neutrality is dead. Pls use revive.
Bad day? listen to this.

3DS Friend Code: 3566-2311-3009 | Nintendo Network ID: Mariobro4

AuthorMessage

SheldonRandoms

1,266. Posted:

Charizord wrote:

It's real, because somebody hacked the game, but for SSB4, nope.

SUPER SMASH CLASH: A MOBILE MULTIPLAYER PLATFORMER FIGHTING GAME FEATURING MR.RANDOMS AND LORDJUMPMAD!!! http://www.smashclashapp.com/

I like to rev up those fryers, I play games, I can't draw good, but I make stick figures named Sheldon and Mr. Randoms.

3DS Friend Code: 5370-0402-4645 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,267. Posted:

SCAR392 wrote:

Orngeblu wrote:

Balancing is a must. If it doesn't happen... I'll just hate it. >_> Everyone will just flock to the highest tier.

I'm just gonna assume it's Mega Man, because his moveset looks high tier material. Camping with his lasers (don't know what else to call them), that Dair (Down Air) looks like it has a lot of range, so it easily has high priority to spike someone over the edge. Apparently his flame sword did like 40%+ damage in the demo video.

But, we'll just have to wait and see if they make more changes, or if there will be another character that's a lot stronger

No offense, but it's foolish to think any character is 'better' than another.
They balance out the characters as much as possible, and every character controls differently, anyway.
I'm gonna be honest, I think Jigglypuff is the worst character, but not because it's weak. I just can't do the roll thing that well, or the down B whatever move.
Even Metaknight. I hear complaints about that stuff all the time. He's fast, but he's not that strong.
In conclusion,(if you think MetaKnight is given an advantage) you're thinking speed is more dominant over intitial contact power.

I think every character in Brawl is pretty clusmy TBH. The characters I like most are Samus(I'm still good with Zero Suit), Captain Falcon, Ganondorf, and Ness.
I still see how the other characters are good, and I've even done good with Jigglypuff.

The only way I see this argument making sense, is if your favorite character is one of the smaller ones. Even then, there's always a way to counter. Again, the characters are balanced. They program it to be balanced, because that's one of the most important aspects of the entire game; every character having a chance.

Yet I have to disagree to some extent. Say, you have the world's best Meta Knight user go against the world's best Ganondorf user. The Meta Knight user will win simply because Meta Knight has the better moveset. And this is a scenario where both players know every single little detail of their character to use them to their best advantage, but the result will, nine times out of ten, remain the same.

Biggest Pikmin fan on NL!

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,268. Posted:

Something interesting has been grabbing my attention. Has anyone looked closely at some of Link's screenshots? It could be changes in lighting, but I swear that in a couple of them his hair is brown(ish) instead of blonde, yet his outfit remains the same.

If that is actually the case, I bet that is somewhere along the line of what Sakurai meant when he said characters will be customizable. In other words, instead of just picking different colors, you can also change individual sections like hair, clothes, and other accessories, and mix n' match whatever combination of available choices to your liking. As an example, you could have a Link with Dark Link's red eyes with TP's brunette hair wearing SS's outfit.

Avian fact of the week: The Moa, an extinct relative of ostrichs and emus that inhabited New Zealand, was the tallest bird that ever lived at 12 ft tall (3.6 m). It was also the only known bird to have no wing structure.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,269. Posted:

@WingedFish
It's more of a dirty/sandy blonde. It's been like that since Twilight Princess(2006).

They still might do the custom color option, but his hair being that way isn't any indication.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,270. Posted:

The pic of the day is nifty. :)

Currently Playing: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda Twilight Princess, & Metroid Other M
Hyped for: Sonic Lost World, Super Smash Bros 3DS, & Dream Team

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,271. Posted:

Untitled
Kirby, you are not part of Yellow Devil, get outta there. Really like how Yellow Devil looks, very faithful to Mega Man 1. Hope he actually moves a bit though.

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,272. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Untitled
Kirby, you are not part of Yellow Devil, get outta there. Really like how Yellow Devil looks, very faithful to Mega Man 1. Hope he actually moves a bit though.

I'm guessing Yellow Devil is a stage hazard by this point. Wonder what he/it does though.

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,273. Posted:

@Wings It becomes the bane of your childhood. :'(

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,274. Posted:

KIRBY?!? This is supposed to be Mega Man only. Boss, course, everything! >:[

Even though I have beaten many of the games I'm still playing, I play them not to win, but to have fun.

AuthorMessage

WingedSnagret

1,275. Posted:

Lucina is in!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,276. Posted:

WingedFish wrote:

Lucina is in!
Untitled

Source? Fake until proven true.
And allow me to be the first to say "oh great, another clone character" if this is true.

AuthorMessage

SCAR392

1,277. Posted:

@WingedFish
I can't find that picture on the site.

$¢@®³’²

AuthorMessage

DreamyViridi

1,278. Posted:

Fake and you know it. The blue borders are missing with the Wii U label. Heh, it's Pokémon all over again. I'll wait for official news, thank you.
@Happy_Mask - And you know that Lucina would just be a clone, how? :P

My YouTube Channel

AuthorMessage

Happy_Mask

1,279. Posted:

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Fake and you know it. The blue borders are missing with the Wii U label. Heh, it's Pokémon all over again. I'll wait for official news, thank you.
@Happy_Mask - And you know that Lucina would just be a clone, how? :P

Honestly, it'd be silly if she wasn't, she shares the same attacks as a Lodestar(Marth's class) in FEA, and she gets away with masquerading as him a good portion of the game. Either she'd replace him, which is unlikely, or she'd be a clone. :P

AuthorMessage

Varia01

1,280. Posted:

@Happy_Mask: It doesn't appear that way. Where did you get this from, it appears to be a fake (the the picture makes it look true). It isn't on the official website.

Wait, not @Happy_Mask, sorry man I meant: @WingedFish.

Edited on by Varia01