Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 27,917

LzWinky

Leaks are still fake until proven otherwise officially. That keeps it simple, right?

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

CrimsonFire wrote:

WaLzgi wrote:

Leaks are still fake until proven otherwise officially. That keeps it simple, right?

Yes but it also keeps it from being fun.

There's no fun in serious leak discussion. We have to be serious when discussing those obviously faked images

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Tsuchinoko

Morphbug wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Splatom wrote:

@Haxonberik It also predicted Brinstar and it showed a different angle in the Paper Mario stage...!

Wasn't the leak in three parts though? That's what I heard. The stages and character select screen were different sources, and the DLC with Lucas and Ice Climbers was also separate, but these merged somehow? What's the full story?

From what I heard, they just happened to be made public around the same time window, so people just merged them for easy sharing.

Seems like the character select screen and DLC came the same leaker.

http://ssb4dojo.com/post/95317866031/rumor-mill-3-sm4sh-3ds-l...

I do kinda feel a little jealous over the WiiU version having the huge music library. That was one of my favorite parts of Brawl. To me the characters, stages, and music really made the game. I hope the music they do have in the 3ds version is arranged and remixed just as epically as Brawl.

One thing I havent heard anyone talk about on here is the music in the Brawl stages making it into the 3ds version. We only have Green Hill Zone, so since the 3ds stages will only have two songs, which ones do you hope will make it in? I want to keep it simple with Green Hill Zone and Angel Island Zone. I'm not a fan of the Sonic vocal tracks.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

ZurrrrBlattTron

I think Green Hill zone remix and angel Island are in, kinda weird if otherwise since the modern Sonic tracks don't really fit imo :3 I hope we get a wisp planet remix in the Wii U version

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

torotoid64 wrote:

I think Green Hill zone remix and angel Island are in, kinda weird if otherwise since the modern Sonic tracks don't really fit imo :3 I hope we get a wisp planet remix in the Wii U version

Yeah, Green Hill Zone is 100% in, with the second either Angel Island or Emerald Hill. I can't see it being anything other than those two. And l hope its either one of these.

Well, Scrap Brain could also work, but if there's only two songs I doubt they'd go with this since it really doesn't fit IMHO.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

The_Ninja

I hope we get some Sonic Adventure 2 tracks in both versions (maybe even a stage)
I really love:
Pyramid Cave
Radical Highway
City Escape
Speed Highway (from SA1)

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Haxonberik

I'm pretty sure he'll show us the remaining veterans between the japanese and english releases of the 3DS game. He did it for Brawl with spoiler tags after all.

www.convectiongames.com

ZurrrrBlattTron

It's kinda sad the 3DS version is limited to only two song, three or even four would had been better but I'll take it :3 I doubt we're getting another Sonic stage on 3DS, sad cause that stage had my favorite music

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Haxonberik

Also, I mixed the new angle with the new stage form just shown from Paper Mario, but still, solid evidence.

www.convectiongames.com

Tsuchinoko

Haxonberik wrote:

Also, I mixed the new angle with the new stage form just shown from Paper Mario, but still, solid evidence.

Is that the only evidence?

Haxonberik

@tsuchinoko there's also a room in the Tomodachi stage we haven't seen until famitsu, but other than the artwork quality, it's all stage evidence. Don't get me wrong, I still don't take it as real, but by this time the leaker has really earned a medal for effort if fake.

www.convectiongames.com

Sir_Diabeetus

It's weird how Zelda gets nerfed when she's already bad enough on melee. On Melee, she's a bad character. On Brawl, she gets nerfed, now she's worst (Not worst as Ganondorf on Brawl.) On Smash Bros. Wii U (and 3DS), guess what? She gets nerfed AGAIN! Can't they atleast give Zelda an buff for once?! (I'm not talking about her Down B, I'm talking about all of her moveset.)

Edited on by Sir_Diabeetus

[spoiler]I'm alive- wait no... I'm dead.[/spoiler]

Nintendo Network ID: Superninten13

Tsuchinoko

NintenNess wrote:

It's weird how Zelda gets nerfed when she's already bad enough on melee. On Melee, she's a bad character. On Brawl, she gets nerfed, now she's worst (Not worst as Ganondorf on Brawl.) On Smash Bros. Wii U (and 3DS), guess what? She gets nerfed AGAIN! Can't they atleast give Zelda an buff for once?! (I'm not talking about her Down B, I'm talking about all of her moveset.)

Ah, tier talk. Zelda is my main in Melee and Brawl. She's awesome.

Tsuchinoko

DestinyMan wrote:

I think Wario is generally regarded as a poor character, but he's one of my favorite and best characters in Brawl.

The tiers kinda tick me of, because they're so simplistic. I've played against a lot of people, some who have even played in competitively, and I beat them all with Zelda. I'm a bit out of practice now, but she's solid.

Wario has some good moves. With the right tactic he can be a good character. I like his up aerial and forward tilt, as well as his down smash. The motorcycle and fart moves are really fun!

The_Ninja

Untitled
So that's why his pupil was missing..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

UGXwolf

If Green Hill is the only Sonic stage on 3DS, my bets are on Green Hill and either Live and Learn or His World. If not, then Green Hill and Angel Island.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

Tsuchinoko

UGXwolf wrote:

If Green Hill is the only Sonic stage on 3DS, my bets are on Green Hill and either Live and Learn or His World. If not, then Green Hill and Angel Island.

Maybe its a culture or age thing, but I have yet to hear a single Sonic vocal song that was remotely listenable. I think thats the only series represented in Smash where I have that problem. I don't even mind that Donkey Kong Jungle rap so much.

@The-ninja Thats such a low quality picture though, whereas some of the characters in that leak pic look nice. Still better than the Ganondorf picture! That pic is horrid.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64

Tsuchinoko wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Maybe its a culture or age thing, but I have yet to hear a single Sonic vocal song that was remotely listenable. I think thats the only series represented in Smash where I have that problem. I don't even mind that Donkey Kong Jungle rap so much.

Yeah, I think that they could've done a lot better in terms of Sonic songs in Brawl.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Tsuchinoko

NintendoFan64 wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Yeah, I think that they could've done a lot better in terms of Sonic songs in Brawl.

Its probably a personal thing, I just don't like that kind of music. Its surprisingly consistent though with that series. I guess I'm just not into that kind of music. The old Sonic songs I like though.

BTW I like the list of composers. Nice diverse range. And good on Nintendo, I saw like, 4 or 5 female composers are included for the 3ds.

Edited on by Tsuchinoko

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic