Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,561 to 12,580 of 27,917

Twiglingen

@Splatom

Hype train with music!

Full Steam Ahead (Spirit Tracks)

Really looking forward to hearing the new Gerudo Valley theme that was heard during the Comic-Con stuff.

Edited on by Twiglingen

Working on the profile pic. Trying to find a good one for me.

3DS Friend Code: 4596-9841-0384

Kewlan

Music hype! Thank you Sakurai!

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

DreamyViridi

Now that's what I call a Fire Hydrant! [ba dum tsh]

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

SparkOfSpirit

I hope I can get a remix of this tune this time.

One of my favorite Mario tracks that gets no mention. With Hip Tanaka involved, I can hope once again.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Azooooz

Meta Knight's Final Smash is still the same according to the scans. I have one thing to say: Behold.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

LzWinky

I like those two Namco items. They will certainly make fun fights much more interesting

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Nintendo6400

Guys, we only have 15 more pic of the days left until the Japanese release of smash 3ds! We still need to see that last video reveal Sakurai promised, along with the rest of th starting veterans. I believe we are going to get a Nintendo direct very shortly here. I'm still wondering if my theory about a full veteran announcement week will actually happen. Probably not.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

NintendoFan64

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

One of my favorite Mario tracks that gets no mention. With Hip Tanaka involved, I can hope once again.

I'm still waiting for a remix of the overworld theme.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

Haxonberik

Wasnt the Bowser castle part of Paper Mario's stage in the leak?! Guys, I'm starting to think that's really it...

www.convectiongames.com

LzWinky

All leaks are false until proven otherwise officially

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Haxonberik

I won't be sure until a new character's art matches but I'm leaning towards real now

www.convectiongames.com

Eel

The images were "leaked" separately.

The one with the stage selection screen is the only one with points to its favor (shows new angles for new stages, and there's that tomodachi life stage detail), but we can't really say if it's real just yet.

So... Even if that one turns out to be real, since It was never related to the other images, it means nothing for the other recent "leaks".

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

SparkOfSpirit

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Too bad the only SML remix in Smash was the Underworld Theme in Brawl. Unfortunately, it's also my least favorite theme from Super Mario Land.

“A thing may be too sad to be believed or too wicked to be believed or too good to be believed; but it cannot be too absurd to be believed in this planet of frogs and elephants, of crocodiles and cuttle-fish.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Tsuchinoko

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

NintendoFan64 wrote:

SparkOfSpirit wrote:

Too bad the only SML remix in Smash was the Underworld Theme in Brawl. Unfortunately, it's also my least favorite theme from Super Mario Land.

I actually like that remix, even though I didn't like the stage it was in so much. I do prefer the SMB 3 airship theme remix more though.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

Inkling

@Haxonberik It also predicted Brinstar and it showed a different angle in the Paper Mario stage...!

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

Tsuchinoko

Splatom wrote:

@Haxonberik It also predicted Brinstar and it showed a different angle in the Paper Mario stage...!

Wasn't the leak in three parts though? That's what I heard. The stages and character select screen were different sources, and the DLC with Lucas and Ice Climbers was also separate, but these merged somehow? What's the full story?

FlaygletheBagel

We're running short on time as far as POTDs are concerned, and by our estimates there should still be around 10 more characters revealed if the veterans all return. What are the odds of Sakurai revealing no more fighters for the next 15 weekdays? Instead he could just wait until launch day and say something like, "Alright, there are 50 fighters in the game. You only know of 38. Go unlock them if you want to know who they are."

Not gonna lie, that would be pretty cool. But like I said earlier, even if Sakurai reveals no one else, I'm still totally satisfied with the current roster. I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does.

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

LzWinky

That's IF they all return

Tsuchinoko

WaLzgi wrote:

That's IF they all return

Shh! We're hoping they do!

Eel

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Splatom wrote:

Wasn't the leak in three parts though? That's what I heard. The stages and character select screen were different sources, and the DLC with Lucas and Ice Climbers was also separate, but these merged somehow? What's the full story?

From what I heard, they just happened to be made public around the same time window, so people just merged them for easy sharing.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic