Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,541 to 12,560 of 27,917

TeeJay

Omg! That explains the lateness. They were setting it all up! I love love love the Multiman Brawl theme! It's the best version of the main theme in my opinion! Also I can finally get to hear the new Spirit Tracks theme without background noise! It sounds. AWESOME.

Now did anyone else look further down on the music page on the Smash Bros site under the musicians section? I saw names like Xenoblade Chronicles, Chrono Trigger and Monster Hunter floating around in there. Does that mean there are tracks from those games? Or that the musicians worked on songs in those titles in the past? I'm not entirely sure.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

FriedSquid

TeeJay wrote:

Omg! That explains the lateness. They were setting it all up! I love love love the Multiman Brawl theme! It's the best version of the main theme in my opinion! Also I can finally get to hear the new Spirit Tracks theme without background noise! It sounds. AWESOME.

Now did anyone else look further down on the music page on the Smash Bros site under the musicians section? I saw names like Xenoblade Chronicles, Chrono Trigger and Monster Hunter floating around in there. Does that mean there are tracks from those games? Or that the musicians worked on songs in those titles in the past? I'm not entirely sure.

It's just what the guest artists have worked on as far as I'm aware, but it sure fooled me at first!

It's really cool to see all of those artists working on just the 3DS version, which means this will have a great soundtrack of course. The only ones I recognize by name are Motoi Sakuraba and Yoko Shimomura.

Edited on by FriedSquid

Sav'aaq!
A Miiverse admin's first day on the job.
"Samus is under fire! She's sent an emergency directive! Join the fight!"
My Squidloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2320-6168-7289 | Nintendo Network ID: captainsquid

UGXwolf

@TeeJay It means they worked on those franchises/games, but this doesn't mean there WON'T be Xenoblade music. I'm personally psyched that a Tales of series sound designer is on board. I'm really hoping for Fatalize, now.

A nifty calendar (Updated 9/13/15)
The UGXloggery ... really needs an update.

19Robb92

TeeJay wrote:

Or that the musicians worked on songs in those titles in the past?

It’s that, so that people know what they’re ”famous” for doing.

It’s a absolutely fantastic bunch of composers.

Edited on by 19Robb92

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

The_Ninja

That Multi Man Smash theme should also be the Menu theme. E3's menu theme was cool, but the Multi Man theme would be much better IMO.

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Azooooz

Trainer Battle sounds epic.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92 wrote:

Sprit Tracks is the best of the bunch, IMO. But I was hoping for it to be changed a bit more, sounds very much like the original. But then again, the original is a lovely composition.

I actually prefer the original version. This new take on the song just doesn't sound as catchy to me. It feels a bit weak. Still hoping the original is available as well.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

19Robb92

MegaStoneSmash91 wrote:

19Robb92 wrote:

Sprit Tracks is the best of the bunch, IMO. But I was hoping for it to be changed a bit more, sounds very much like the original. But then again, the original is a lovely composition.

I actually prefer the original version. This new take on the song just doesn't sound as catchy to me. It feels a bit weak. Still hoping the original is available as well.

Yeah, I kind of agree.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Jazzer94

My favorite was actually Multi-Man Smash, such a up beat remix.

Edited on by Jazzer94

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

Inkling

ALL ABOARD THE HYPE TRAIN

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

ZurrrrBlattTron

OMFGIMFGOMFG COMPOSERS FROM MARIO GALAXY ONE AND TWO, SPIRIT TRACKS ,FINA FANTASY XIII, XENOBLADE, MARIO KART FRIKIN 8,KINGDOM HEARTS AND THE MARIO AND LUIGI RPG SERIES!?!?!? IMMA HAVE HEART ATTACK, I'M NOT GONNA PLAY THIS GAME CAUSE SAKURAI TRYING TO KILL ME OMG

ZurrrrBlattTron

Twitter:

Inkling

Smash 3DS is so close to release in Japan, I think there will be a Direct on August 28th with Smash info and other things

I will update this when Half Life 3 arrives. [Started 17/11/2015]

3DS Friend Code: 4768-7429-4970

FlaygletheBagel

Love love LOVE the music. Great stuff. I actually really like the rendition of Spirit Tracks. The Multi Man theme is excellent. If there's one that I'm not as much of a fan of, it's the Pokémon track. I don't know, Pokémon music has never really been my favorite as it is, so it doesn't surprise me that it didn't resonate with me as much. But overall, excellent music selection and I can't wait for them to add more!

Games I'm playing: Hotline Miami 2, Smash Wii U, GTA V, Dying Light, Resogun

Recently completed games: Hotline Miami, P.T., Shovel Knight

Games I want soon: Zelda U, The Witcher 3, Axiom Verge, Everyone's Gone to the Rapture

3DS Friend Code: 5429-7042-7857 | Nintendo Network ID: AmateurSalad8

CaviarMeths

Man, you guys are all making me wish I wasn't at work right now so I could listen to the music.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Tsuchinoko

CaviarMeths wrote:

Man, you guys are all making me wish I wasn't at work right now so I could listen to the music.

Its only three tracks, and they short. They'll be there when you're finished.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

I really like the Multi-Man Smash theme. It feels like that particular mode is some kind of sport or olympic event with the music.
I wonder what Cruel Smash will sound like if that has its own music...?

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

NintendoFan64

Okay, I've listened to all of the tracks, so now I just wait until they add more music...this is taking too long!(Flips table in anger). But seriously, I really love this game's music, especially Multi-Man Smash. I can't wait until they add more tracks to the site.

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

TuVictus

Spirit tracks is one of my favorite Zelda themes and games. This is seriously getting me hyped up. So there are musicians from games like xenoblade adding in their music? Does that imply there are stages / characters from those franchises or they just helped with the music? Either way I'm sure they sound amazing

TuVictus

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic