Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,221 to 12,240 of 27,917

Undead_terror

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Well, at this rate Smash 5 will introduce Birthday Suit Samus.

well they can do what Mortal Kombat did in a GBA game, give a her outfit her skin color....but that's dirty....

I may be in the minority here, but the female MK outfits are too ridiculous.

Ya, some are decent while others are different let's say....but as I was saying there was a color pallet for the Kitana on the Game boy advanced which her clothing was skin colored, but nothing extra added if you know what I'm saying....but I don't think we will be dealing with this problem in smash unless it's modders that do that.

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

19Robb92

That costume would have been a better fit for the WiiFit trainer IMO.

Looking forward to: No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again

3DS Friend Code: 3007-8070-6318 | Nintendo Network ID: 19Robb92

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Undead_terror wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Well, at this rate Smash 5 will introduce Birthday Suit Samus.

well they can do what Mortal Kombat did in a GBA game, give a her outfit her skin color....but that's dirty....

I may be in the minority here, but the female MK outfits are too ridiculous.

Ya, some are decent while others are different let's say....but as I was saying there was a color pallet for the Kitana on the Game boy advanced which her clothing was skin colored, but nothing extra added if you know what I'm saying....but I don't think we will be dealing with this problem in smash unless it's modders that do that.

Oh I got that part, and I know my comment might not really mean so much since I'm...not really a fan of the ladies one might say, but still, one female character in the last MK game was literary wearing nothing but a thin piece of cloth as one of her outfits.

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

CaviarMeths

Tsuchinoko wrote:

Oh I got that part, and I know my comment might not really mean so much since I'm...not really a fan of the ladies one might say, but still, one female character in the last MK game was literary wearing nothing but a thin piece of cloth as one of her outfits.

As someone who is a fan of the ladies, I agree. Butt floss is never an OK costume design.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Undead_terror

Ya I remember that, Mileena had that costume because it was based on what happened to her in the past (nothing bad but she wasn't born like normal living beings, she was made by hand in a lab or something) but I have to agree they could of done something different since that is a fan service/mature costume, but for smash we shouldn't have to worry about anything too sexual unless they decide to bring the Fire Emblem swimsuit costumes which look pretty fan servicey...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Untitled Untitled Untitled
...would be very happy! I would use the characters more!

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CaviarMeths

I dunno, swimsuits are fine I think. As long as they're not exclusive to just females, they're usually OK. Tales of games usually have swimsuits and those are cool. Lloyd fighting with a snorkel and flippers is fun!

Malik's mankini from Graces though... =_=;;

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

DreamyViridi

I'm not sure about Awakening's swimsuits but the Yukata from that game's Hot Springs DLC could work.
Untitled

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Tsuchinoko

CaviarMeths wrote:

Tsuchinoko wrote:

As someone who is a fan of the ladies, I agree. Butt floss is never an OK costume design.

Nice to know straight guys can be reasonable with that stuff. I grew up in a Mexican family with a lot of really macho uncles as well as my grandfather who loved his bikini motorcycle cerveza calendars, so I got used to that kind of imagery really early, even though I had no interest in it, and still that MK costume shocked me. It just seemed so trashy.

BTW is it only Japan thats hot, or is the rest of the world still boiling?

2Sang

Squid wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

MegaMan is Capcom's?

I... Wow, I really know nothing about MegaMan.

No worries, because I'd wager that Capcom doesn't know they own Mega Man either.

That made me lol really hard

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Nintenbomba64 wrote:

UGXwolf wrote:

Not sure if I should be impressed or annoyed... I'm gonna go with impressed.

This guy deserves a trophy

Didn't Nobuo Uematsu do the main theme for brawl? Sigh...

CaviarMeths

Tsuchinoko wrote:

BTW is it only Japan thats hot, or is the rest of the world still boiling?

I'm in Western Canada, and it's cooling down now, but it was hovering around 30C all last week. I wanted to Falcon Punch the sun.

Nintendo6400

DreamyViridi wrote:

I'm not sure about Awakening's swimsuits but the Yukata from that game's Hot Springs DLC could work.
Untitled

I actually said this a while back, and I still think it should happen.

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

Nintendo6400

Undead_terror wrote:

Ya I remember that, Mileena had that costume because it was based on what happened to her in the past (nothing bad but she wasn't born like normal living beings, she was made by hand in a lab or something) but I have to agree they could of done something different since that is a fan service/mature costume, but for smash we shouldn't have to worry about anything too sexual unless they decide to bring the Fire Emblem swimsuit costumes which look pretty fan servicey...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Untitled Untitled Untitled
...would be very happy! I would use the characters more!

Have to hand it to those PM developers. There talent, an determination for costumes are really pleasing the fans.

PS do guys think that ssome costumes will be unlockable?

3DS FC: 4854-6437-9458
Friend Safari: Fire- Growlith, Pyroar, Flechling

SuperPokefan95

Nintendo6400 wrote:

PS do guys think that some costumes will be unlockable?

I would think so. Probably by some sort of shop feature or just by beating challenges, (if those come back).

SuperPokefan95

3DS Friend Code: 0447-5046-0418 | Nintendo Network ID: SuperPokefan95 | Twitter:

The_Ninja

Jazzer94 wrote:

@UGXwolf I'm more of a piano, sax or violin guy.

Wow, the theme sounds amazing on the piano I'm gonna try to learn it.
I hope that a piano arrangement of the theme will play on FD.

I wonder how it sounds on the other instruments you mentioned..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic