Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,201 to 12,220 of 27,917

CaviarMeths

I am OK with this.

So Anakin kneels before Monster Mash and pledges his loyalty to the graveyard smash.

Tsuchinoko

Did we just get a new retro stage confirmation and nobody noticed?

3DS FC - 1547-6126-3842 Largate de mi casa!!
Mother 3 fan. It's an amazing game. 糸井さん、こんな素敵なゲームを作ってくれてありがとう!

DreamyViridi

Well, would you look at that? Who was talking about hoping for Brinstar to return earlier?
As for the alts, well they're certainly pleasing to look at.
But hey, at least, the source material is legitimate. It's not like this is Peach or Zelda in a skimpy dress for no reason.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Haxonberik

I highly doubt the lack of a dev name on the promotional paper means something. Just like the mark at the end of the character videos, it has no reason to credit for things not yet announced, and Sakurai and his team have been at their A-game at keeping things hidden this time around.

www.convectiongames.com

Tsuchinoko

I found this on that Smash Dojo blog. I'm not versed in this type of stuff so I don't know how correct it is.

"Q: Character XXX wasn’t shown on the Smash 3DS box art? THEY AREN’T IN!!!
A: Only assets used directly on the packing material or promotion need to be referenced by copyrights. Thus they omit copyrights referencing Earthbound, Metal Gear, Monolith Studios, Square Enix, or Ubisoft (which has a rayman trophy in game)."

TeeJay

Will this alternate outfit bump up the rating, or is that already set in stone? I don't have a clue about how the rating process works...

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Nintenbomba64

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Looking at the number of days we have left for development, it would be an impossible task to create this… That's what I told my staff. But thanks to the determination of her female designer, these Zero Suit outfits got completed in time. From the ending of Metroid: Zero Mission, here's Samus in shorts!"

Then Deviant art explodes.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 0834-3222-4994

Nintendo Network ID: Nintenbomba64

Eel

He could always add Peach in sportswear (she literally wears shorts and a tank top, bonus points for adding Daisy and sporty Daisy too) and both Peach and Rosalina in their Biker suits.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

MsJubilee

Never thought i would see these costumes in smash bros, but meh i like them and i'm going to see them alot online.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Watch Dogs 2 & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Undead_terror

Morphbug wrote:

Well, at this rate Smash 5 will introduce Birthday Suit Samus.

well they can do what Mortal Kombat did in a GBA game, give a her outfit her skin color....but that's dirty....

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Undead_terror

Well I guess this just goes to show that characters are getting second costumes, if they can't finish all then there is alway DLC/updates, wanting to see Dry Bowser and Masked Dedede the most if they show more costumes.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

Tsuchinoko

Undead_terror wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

Well, at this rate Smash 5 will introduce Birthday Suit Samus.

well they can do what Mortal Kombat did in a GBA game, give a her outfit her skin color....but that's dirty....

I may be in the minority here, but the female MK outfits are too ridiculous.

The_Ninja

When this game comes out I'll be checking out all of Palutena, Rosalina and Peach's alt costumes.....
hey, you never know..

The_Ninja

3DS Friend Code: 1891-2599-4796

May_Nyan

Morphbug wrote:

I want Clefairy to be Jigglypuff's alternate costume.

It wouldn't make sense for Clefairy to puff up and fly around like Jigglypuff... I think...

May_Nyan

Eel

May_Nyan wrote:

Morphbug wrote:

I want Clefairy to be Jigglypuff's alternate costume.

It wouldn't make sense for Clefairy to puff up and fly around like Jigglypuff... I think...

Anything Jiggs can do, Clefs can do better.

Though yeah, their bodies are slightly different in shape. But still, it would be way more interesting than Igglybuff or nothing at all.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic