Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 1,221 to 1,240 of 27,917

DreamyViridi

Untitled
Kirby, you are not part of Yellow Devil, get outta there. Really like how Yellow Devil looks, very faithful to Mega Man 1. Hope he actually moves a bit though.

Once a LuigiMan, now a Dreamy representation of the Goddess of Nature.
Retired Palutena Gem Provider.
Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Snagrio

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Untitled
Kirby, you are not part of Yellow Devil, get outta there. Really like how Yellow Devil looks, very faithful to Mega Man 1. Hope he actually moves a bit though.

I'm guessing Yellow Devil is a stage hazard by this point. Wonder what he/it does though.

Snagrio

3DS Friend Code: 4081-5821-0404 | Nintendo Network ID: WingedFish64

Happy_Mask

@Wings It becomes the bane of your childhood.

Edited on by Happy_Mask

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

FireMario887

KIRBY?!? This is supposed to be Mega Man only. Boss, course, everything! >:[

FireMario887

Snagrio

Lucina is in!
Untitled

Snagrio

Happy_Mask

WingedFish wrote:

Lucina is in!
Untitled

Source? Fake until proven true.
And allow me to be the first to say "oh great, another clone character" if this is true.

DreamyViridi

Fake and you know it. The blue borders are missing with the Wii U label. Heh, it's Pokémon all over again. I'll wait for official news, thank you.
@Happy_Mask - And you know that Lucina would just be a clone, how?

Mario Maker Levels

Switch Friend Code: SW-6593-3528-8788 | 3DS Friend Code: 0688-5405-0932 | Nintendo Network ID: LuigiMan200

Happy_Mask

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Fake and you know it. The blue borders are missing with the Wii U label. Heh, it's Pokémon all over again. I'll wait for official news, thank you.
@Happy_Mask - And you know that Lucina would just be a clone, how?

Honestly, it'd be silly if she wasn't, she shares the same attacks as a Lodestar(Marth's class) in FEA, and she gets away with masquerading as him a good portion of the game. Either she'd replace him, which is unlikely, or she'd be a clone.

FireMario887

@Happy_Mask: It doesn't appear that way. Where did you get this from, it appears to be a fake (the the picture makes it look true). It isn't on the official website.

Wait, not @Happy_Mask, sorry man I meant: @WingedFish.

Edited on by FireMario887

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

@Happy_Mask - Hmm, fair points I guess. As silly/pointless as it may sound to you though, I'd like her to get in. I'm sure they'd find some way to differentiate her from Marth.

Mario Maker Levels

DreamyViridi

That.. was not... funny...
Untitled

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Snagrio

Okay okay I'm sorry. I was actually reading about Smash Bros. rumors on SmashWiki and the newest one involved that fake screenshot. I figured it looked more realistic then the average fake photo so I figured I'd see if anyone would fall for it. Won't do it again I promise.

Snagrio

FireMario887

Dev wrote:

You guys get fooled too easily. You didn't learn from yesterday's King K. Rool episode.
Untitled

I guess that may be true about me... Though I knew the Lucina thing was fake.

FireMario887

DreamyViridi

Well, I'll admit the Lucina picture is more believable than the other picture. The Lucina model wasn't half bad.

Mario Maker Levels

Snagrio

LuigiMan200 wrote:

Well, I'll admit the Lucina picture is more believable than the other picture. The Lucina model wasn't half bad.

To add an interesting fact, that Mario isn't even the SSB4 version. They (whoever made the fake) took Mario's Brawl model and tweaked it to appear like the new one. Looking closely at his face you can tell its the Brawl incarnation.

Snagrio

DreamyViridi

@WishedFish - Hmm, for a second I thought that was RatchetMario's (DeviantART artist) HD Brawl Mario Render; he made it to look like the SSB4 version. Looking closely though, I don't think it's his. Interesting.

Edited on by DreamyViridi

Mario Maker Levels

Kewlan

I think we can confirm for ourselves that King K. Rool won't be in Smash Bros since he was owned by Rare, right?
-
Look at this:
https://d3esbfg30x759i.cloudfront.net/ss/zlCfzRCQDYokJVWcit
What do you guys think he is, a boss in adventure mode?

(Edit)
Also, how do I add pictures in posts?

Edited on by Kewlan

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic