Forums

Topic: Super Smash Bros. for Wii U - OT

Posts 12,141 to 12,160 of 27,917

Undead_terror

DestinyMan wrote:

Untitled
"Nightmare Wizard appears as an Assist Trophy! He will engulf the stage in darkness, and fighters will need to brawl blindly for a while. Look out for the effect before it goes dark, and play it to your advantage. Blinding and reversal effects even make the computer players mess up."

I was thinking what if he was a assist....NOW HE IS!

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

MsJubilee

But i must say Nightmare Wizard looks awesome.And he sounds devastating too.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed: Revelations & Watch Dogs 2

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

MegaStoneSmash91

One of Togepi's effects was making the screen dark for a few seconds, and now we have this assist trophy. Then there's Palkia, which seems to have the same effect of flipping the screen upside down like Skull Kid. Something seems odd here.

Beep.
That is all.

Switch Friend Code: SW-0896-8068-4007 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-2791-1985 | Nintendo Network ID: MegaStoneSmash91

SheldonRandoms

Undead_terror wrote:

Well someone already made this...(contains bad language)
http://i.picasion.com/pic78/bc54378c95b1514e89f36d39004d5b61.gif

DUUUUUUUUUDDDDDDDEEEEEEEEEE, GOTTA FIND OUT WHO MADE THAAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!

Untitled

like right now XD

As for music, Hopefully they can have a couple of Sonic songs remixed this time (cause only Angel island was remixed in brawl).

Edited on by LzWinky

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

SheldonRandoms

Morphbug wrote:

Nightmare looks awesome

It's one of the perks of being one of Sakurai's babies, I guess!

Sakurai is the father to that? WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!?!?!?!?!

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Kewlan

Yeah, can't you see how similar they are!
Untitled

ಠ_ಠ
Waiting for ShadowforSSB4 to take me up to the heavens.

Favorite Game List:
1#: Lufia 2
2#: Terraria
3#: Team Fortress 2

3DS Friend Code: 3153-4099-8763 | Nintendo Network ID: Kewlan

kkslider5552000

Nightmare Wizard is literally the first video game final boss I ever beat and omg yay.

even the Dedede pose is kinda like how he acts at that time omg!

Edited on by kkslider5552000

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

SheldonRandoms

So if Sakurai's the father, then that means he's married...........and that would make him a family man, which is something I must do the next time i'm told to go home and be a family man!!!

TeeJay

He's a cool character but I hate assist trophies that obscure your vision. I hated the Nintendogs, hated Resetti, hated that demon thing that moves the camera, and I know I'll hate this. I wish you could turn off certain assist trophies.

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Azooooz

TeeJay wrote:

He's a cool character but I hate assist trophies that obscure your vision. I hated the Nintendogs, hated Resetti, hated that demon thing that moves the camera, and I know I'll hate this. I wish you could turn off certain assist trophies.

Have you ever played Smash Bros. Brawl on Wii?

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Jazzer94

Azooooz wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah I mean has he ever played anything other than 2 minute matches.

PSN: mangaJman
SSBB FC: 1204-1132-2888
My YouTube
The Jazzloggery
Once you see you can never unsee

3DS Friend Code: 5155-3100-6367 | Nintendo Network ID: Justinius94

TeeJay

Jazzer94 wrote:

Azooooz wrote:

TeeJay wrote:

Yeah I mean has he ever played anything other than 2 minute matches.

What are you guys going on about, of course I played Brawl. For hours and hours and hours. And I hate timed matches cause I hate feeling rushed. I only play stock....but what does that have to do with anything...?

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

Kewlan

@TeeJay It doesn't. But did you not know that you can turn them off?

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

TeeJay

Kewlan wrote:

@TeeJay It doesn't. But did you not know that you can turn them off?

Of course I know that! You guys need to pay closer attention to what I typed. I said I wish you could turn off CERTAIN assist trophies. As in specific ones. As in you can pick and choose which ones you want to appear when you pick up the assist trophy item. That clear enough? Sheesh. Sorry to be rude but I felt I was being talked down to for nothing.

2Sang

TeeJay wrote:

I actually like that idea, but it's just easier to take out assist trophies altogether by turning them off.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/2sang/nintendo-pizza-scented-air-freshener-mach-pizza-ea
BACK MY PROJECT EVEN $1 HELPS!

Nintendo Network ID: DJ2Sang | Twitter:

Kewlan

@TeeJay Oh excuse me.
But yes, that is a good idea!

ಠ_ಠ

Favorite Game List:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic